Gerry & Robin are ready to head north; FL to MA - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Camping, Campout Reports
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #21

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
gerry---nice photos ...and i am glad you had a fun trip home. one question--did the wine glass rack come with your casita or did you add it? and are the glasses glass or plastic? did they ever fall out? oh.....so many important questions!!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #22

Name: Gerry
Trailer: 17' Casita FD
Massachusetts
Hi Theresa!
Thanks! The rack was there, I think the PO added it. We bought the acrylic glasses at camping world. Had to have 'em for the long ride home! There is no way they will fall out, it's a snug fit. A worthy addition, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresa p View Post
gerry---nice photos ...and i am glad you had a fun trip home. one question--did the wine glass rack come with your casita or did you add it? and are the glasses glass or plastic? did they ever fall out? oh.....so many important questions!!
GerryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #23

Name: Gerry
Trailer: 17' Casita FD
Massachusetts
OK, so the party is over. I mentioned the bugs we accumulated on the trip. Here's a visual.

They did NOT just wipe off like some of you talk about after using the RMP or Zep #3. It took us 4 hours of scrubbing, both of us working to get it clean. Some of those bug stains were in there! But now it's clean.

Initially I was planning on using a wax the first time, but after reading the whole RMP/Zep thread yet again, I think I'll give it a go. I hate reapplying wax every few months. I'll see what Robin thinks. Now it's clean and dry and in the shop. Later this week I'll put something on it.
GerryL is offline   Reply With Quote