Island bolers and Friends June Meet-up Cancelled
It's with a heavy heart we regret having to do this, but considering the current circumstances related to the outbreak of the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) we are CANCELLING the June 5th - 7th, 2020 event.
Under advisement of the Canadian Government and the W.H.O., any group gatherings should be postponed or cancelled. We care very deeply for our friends and would be devastated if anyone became ill due to our gathering.
We have contacted Living Forest Oceanside Campground & RV Park to advise them of this and if you have booked your site already and wish to cancel, please call and advise them immediately to avoid any cancellation penalty.
At this time, we are leaving the September event in place, as we hope that this present set of circumstances are altered enough to make it safe for all our attendees.
We wish all our friends good health during this awful time and look forward to seeing you all again in September.
Island Bolers and Friends on Facebook