Leavenworth washington - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2017, 06:13 PM   #1

Name: Sue and Greg
Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 foot and a 2015 Casita Spitit Deluxe 17 ft.
Washington
Registry
Leavenworth washington

Any suggestions for a campground close to Leavenworth Washington? I'm looking for something in a five to ten mile radius. I know there is a KOA but I've tried that one and although it is okay I wasn't in love with it.
Sue and Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #2

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Scamp 19
Washington
I've camped at tumwater cg (nfs) about 10 miles west of Leavenworth on highway 2. Nice area and quiet location near highway but no hookups. Roads and pads in cg are paved. There are a couple of independent campgrounds in town and on icicle rd but I've never used them I'm so can't comment about them. There is also Wenatchee river cg near monitor (about 15 miles away) but I've never used this one either. Good luck. it is a beautiful area wherever you stay.
Wayne53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #3

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 17' DLX
Alaska
Registry
I stayed a night at the Icicle River RV Park a couple years ago. Beautiful park right on the Icicle River, nice hosts. Here's a photo of the bend in the river taken from my campsite. This was literally feet from the back of my trailer.

Icicle River RV, Leavenworth WA
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_6278_icicle.jpg  
trainjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote