Pedernales Falls State Park Texas Thanksgiving - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Pedernales Falls State Park Texas Thanksgiving

Hi all,

I just finished blogging about our recent trip to the Texas Hill Country. You can read about it, and view some photos taken by my family of photographers here.

Thanks!

brian
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #2

Name: Jo
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500
Texas
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian m. View Post
Hi all,

I just finished blogging about our recent trip to the Texas Hill Country. You can read about it, and view some photos taken by my family of photographers here.

Thanks!

brian
Hi Brian. Enjoyed the pics. of Perdenales. The old guy and I, for several years, made at least one, often more, trips to the Hill Country. We still think that it is the prettiest part of Texas, and love it there. Have a daughter and son-in-law and family, at Fort Hood (actually, Copperas Cove). So, we still visit the area. The last 5 years, we have opted for our small place in Southern Colorado. Actually, the area is very similar looking, to the Hill Country...one big difference though, it is cool in the summer. Thanks for posting your nice photos. JO and the old guy
Jo R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. The Hill Country is beautiful but it is terribly dry from the prolonged drought. Summer at Pedernales is quite different than Southern CO, but made manageable when there's cool water flowing in the river. Hopefully that water will return soon ...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_2566_1.jpg  
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote