RVFTA Campground of the Week Podcast - Gunter Hill Campground (Green Eggs & Ham VII) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Camping, Campout Reports
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-30-2017, 03:39 PM   #1

Name: Dean
Trailer: Casita
Kentucky
Registry
RVFTA Campground of the Week Podcast - Gunter Hill Campground (Green Eggs & Ham VII)

Hi All,

I am the Kentucky Correspondent for a podcast, RV Family Travel Atlas' Campground of the Week. This is the 2nd time I have been interviewed. This time I reviewed the Corps of Engineers Gunter Hill Campground just outside of Montgomery, AL. Laura and I were there for the fantastic Green Eggs and Ham VII Rally. I thought you might enjoy listening to the podcast.

Campground Review #76 Gunter Hill Campground outside Montgomery, Alabama | Campground of the Week

Take care,

Dean
Old 05-01-2017, 05:56 AM   #2

Name: Troy
Trailer: Burro 13'
Kentucky
Just finished listening to the podcast. Great job Casita Dean. Will we be listening to a Townsend KOA Campground report in the future?
Troy Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:29 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
Great job Dean! Gunter Hill is one of Cindy and my favorite campgrounds in the United States. Look forward to seeing you and Laura soon.
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #4

Kentucky
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Hawkins View Post
Just finished listening to the podcast. Great job Casita Dean. Will we be listening to a Townsend KOA Campground report in the future?
Hi Troy,

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to attend the rally and to be interviewed about the campground.

Hey, Stephanie and Jeremy Puglisi reviewed the Townsend, TN KOA on their RVFTA Campground of the Week podcast a few weeks ago. It is Episode 74. Here is the link if you are interested.

Campground Review #74: Townsend/Great Smokies KOA in Townsend, Tennessee | Campground of the Week

See ya in June!

Take care,

Dean
Old 05-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #5

Kentucky
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry,C View Post
Great job Dean! Gunter Hill is one of Cindy and my favorite campgrounds in the United States. Look forward to seeing you and Laura soon.
Hi Larry,

Laura and I were very impressed with Gunter Hill in addition to the Green Eggs and Ham VI Rally being so much fun.

See ya in a couple of weeks!

Take care,

Dean