Sebastian Inlet SP, FL Reservation TIN - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Camping, Campout Reports
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-19-2014, 10:22 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Sebastian Inlet SP, FL Reservation TIN

I am going to turn in a reservation for 24 Jan-7 Feb 2015 at Sebastian Inlet SP FL.. The park is located on an inlet within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean beach. Great saltwater fishing. The only drawback at this park is you are about 10 mi. from a store for food or supplies. This is a prime SP reservation.
I will coordinate my turn in with anyone who is interested in the reservation. I will do this on first come first serve basis. Please send P.M.
I will post when the dates are taken or when the reservation is turned in.
Eddie
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:33 AM   #2

Trailer: 2000 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
I have been there many times. Its a great place for fishing. There is a small store at entrance to Long Point a couple of miles north on AiA.

Walk the beaches south of the inlet and see if you can spot some of the gold and silver coins, ingots, jewels, etc., from the 11, Spanish treasure-laden galleons that floundered along the beach from there to Vero during mid summer of 1715. The treasure fleet was waiting safely in Havana harbor for the hurricane season to end before setting out for Spain. But, the Spanish king ordered them to leave early. He was anxious to marry but his betrothed refused to do so until her promised jewels from the new world arrived. You could say he was anxious not thinking with his head but...That mistake cost about 1,000 lives when they all knew better.

So,visit the treasure museum nearby Sebastian Inlet, south on A1A, and all will be revealed. Its an amazing story. And, who knows, maybe when you tire of fishing, you'll find something! Or, walk the beaches with a surf road and fiddlers for bait and glance at the sand some along with likely fishing places.

There is a bunch to do around there!
John Hussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:38 AM   #3

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
If it was late Feb. we would take it but we are booked at Jekyll until March 1. Don't want to move out that early. We did a few nights at Sebastian November 2013.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:45 PM   #4

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
I canceled the reservation, the dates should be available at Reserve America.
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote