Two nights at Hancock Campground - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Camping, Campout Reports
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-23-2020, 09:24 AM   #1
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Two nights at Hancock Campground

Just back from two nights at Hancock campground on the Kancamagus highway just east of Lincoln N.H. All the other campgrounds are listed as closed though I was told Blackberry Crossing is open until Nov. 1. Wednesday night the campground was about 25%. Thursday night, almost full. As it's FCFS, I'm sure it will be full this weekend. While Hancock will be open all winter, I suspect that's the last trip of the season for me. Time to put the pink stuff in.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:51 AM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: 2014 13' Scamp -standard w/ front bunk
Vermont
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Just back from two nights at Hancock campground on the Kancamagus highway just east of Lincoln N.H. All the other campgrounds are listed as closed though I was told Blackberry Crossing is open until Nov. 1. Wednesday night the campground was about 25%. Thursday night, almost full. As it's FCFS, I'm sure it will be full this weekend. While Hancock will be open all winter, I suspect that's the last trip of the season for me. Time to put the pink stuff in.
Glad to hear of your venture Raz. We had planned to be at Hancock middle of this week but an un-planned dental visit slowed me down. Interesting to hear that Hancock is still fairly busy. Pink stuff is already in our scamp but we're till hoping to get in one last trip before jacking it up and covering for the winter. Might just be wishful thinking at this late date!
WDavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
I had a Home Depot list so from Littleton I went down through Franconia notch. Wind, fog, rain. Quite the adventure. Arrived about 1:00. I got a site near the river. Most of those sites filled Wednesday night. Thursday the rest of the place filled. A lot of tents. A few sleeping in their cars. Funny, many of the tent sites right on the river were vacant. I had some college kids across the road having a grand time. I put the debate on the radio. Put me right to sleep. Looks like next week highs in the mid to low 40's, lows in the low 30's. I'll be by my wood stove.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote