White Lake State Park, Tamworth, NH - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2019, 01:36 PM   #1

Name: Alexander
Trailer: 1979 Boler B1300
New Hampshire
White Lake State Park, Tamworth, NH

I will be camping at White Lake State Park in Tamworth, NH Labor Day weekend. I will be in site 246 if you happen to be there. Come by and say Hi. I have been the only egg camper there so hopefully I will see another this year.

For any interested, White Lake has a nice campground with no hookups but have picnic tables and fire rings with grates. They have decent, coin-operated showers, bathrooms and washing stations for dishes. There are shoreside sites which fill up quickly with most sites in the woods. The campground and park are very kid-friendly and there are a number of activities including hiking, fishing, nature workshops (on the weekends) and you can rent paddle-boards, canoes and pedal boats.The park is near a number of other attractions and restaurants. On Labor Day weekend, there is usually a huge game of tag organized for the kids by some of the campers.

If you don't want to be around kids, this is not the place for you.
Alex Adams is offline   Reply With Quote