How safe is Fulltime RVing? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #21

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Some folks may choose to camp by a river in Egypt called denial but I prefer to live in the land of reality. Unfortunately there are a few very bad people that we share space with here on planet Tetra Firma and I can't personally do anything about that but to react as the occasion presents itself. The long and short of life is that me and mine are of more personal value than those that may make stupid decisions in life as with crack and meth head junkies that don't understand the concept of compassion. We, lovers of life for the most part are kind, generous, compassionate, law abiding and understanding adults however, when forced to deal with the pond scum of life that has no conscience, compassion or concept of the true value of life especially in regards to you and yours, we must all be mentally prepared to make the decision to protect that which is good or stop that which is evil. If - you are not at that place you are derelict and shame will be upon your wife’s headstone and remorse the flavor of her mouth forever. Responsibility is the mandate of the citizen rather it be in the form of a baseball bat or a weapon of extreme prejudice, the choice is yours as well as the memory. Life is not a joke to be squandered but a gift to be cherished.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #22

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Some folks may choose to camp by a river in Egypt called denial but I prefer to live in the land of reality. Unfortunately there are a few very bad people that we share space with here on planet Tetra Firma and I can't personally do anything about that but to react as the occasion presents itself. The long and short of life is that me and mine are of more personal value than those that may make stupid decisions in life as with crack and meth head junkies that don't understand the concept of compassion. We, lovers of life for the most part are kind, generous, compassionate, law abiding and understanding adults however, when forced to deal with the pond scum of life that has no conscience, compassion or concept of the true value of life especially in regards to you and yours, we must all be mentally prepared to make the decision to protect that which is good or stop that which is evil. If - you are not at that place you are derelict and shame will be upon your wife’s headstone and remorse the flavor of her mouth forever. Responsibility is the mandate of the citizen rather it be in the form of a baseball bat or a weapon of extreme prejudice, the choice is yours as well as the memory. Life is not a joke to be squandered but a gift to be cherished.
Psalm 23..... {has worked for me for more than a 1/2 Century}
Old 02-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #23

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Quote:
... but as was said above, this world can be a cruel and hostile place, and it's really up to you to secure your safety and the safety of those around you in whatever manner you're comfortable with.
I think we have said all there is to say here. I am closing this thread.

Tags
fulltiming