Things to take and things to leave - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-14-2019, 09:49 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
John in Santa Cruz's Avatar
 
Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
Posts: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by k corbin View Post
No doubt your wife has plenty to say about what you take along but fortunately for you she is not going online and posting it publicly.
I bring the things like chairs for camp, small folding tables, etc.
__________________

John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
floyd's Avatar
 
Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Posts: 7,442
Registry
Unless you are wilderness boondocking....

Don't pack more consumables than for immediate needs.
That includes fresh water.

Ordinarily... there is a WalMart around every corner, so you don't need to carry cans of Spam or beans a thousand miles.
Consolidate Utensils, You don't need service for eight when there is only two of you, maybe four if you invite new friends for lunch.
One pan, One skillet etc.
layered clothing in limited quantities.
A First Aid kit is important
Meds especially prescription meds, might need to be enough for the trip.
Oh! and an extra pair of glasses.




Watch your inventory on subsequent trips, If you haven't used it in the last several trips you might want to question whether it belongs on the next trip or on a shelf at home.
__________________

floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:24 PM   #23
Moderator
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Name: Jim
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Alberta
Posts: 5,650
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Unless you are wilderness boondocking....

Don't pack more consumables than for immediate needs.
That includes fresh water.

Ordinarily... there is a WalMart around every corner, so you don't need to carry cans of Spam or beans a thousand miles.
Consolidate Utensils, You don't need service for eight when there is only two of you, maybe four if you invite new friends for lunch.
One pan, One skillet etc.
layered clothing in limited quantities.


Watch your inventory on subsequent trips, If you haven't used it in the last several trips you might want to question whether it belongs on the next trip or on a shelf at home.
You missed us on every point. I'll send you my wife's email address, I would love to see you convince her otherwise.

This said, we pack way lighter than most folks we know.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:22 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Name: K C
Trailer: 1971 Trailswest Campster
Washington
Posts: 2,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Unless you are wilderness boondocking....


Oh! and an extra pair of glasses.

Extra pair of glasses?



That would be very nice of you if you are offering to buy me some. They only cost about $300.00 for each pair.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:28 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Glenn Baglo's Avatar
 
Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
Posts: 6,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by k corbin View Post
Extra pair of glasses?



That would be very nice of you if you are offering to buy me some. They only cost about $300.00 for each pair.

I presume you have your eyes examined and prescription updated from time to time. Just keep an old pair in the trailer for emergencies.
__________________
What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
- Bertolt Brecht
Glenn Baglo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:02 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Jon in AZ's Avatar
 
Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Posts: 8,508
Registry
I follow Floyd’s advice. KISS (keep it simple, Scamper). Two cooking pans. One set of dishes and tableware (with a few extras). Multi-use layered clothing. Food depends on where we’re going, but we do like to bring pre-frozen meats. Except for emergency items, stop bringing stuff that doesn’t get used.

Good camp chairs are very important. Table- only when going to an undeveloped campsite- but always a tablecloth. Plenty of paper towels, toilet paper, and baby wipes- essential.

Leveling blocks and wheel chocks, including pads for the stabilizers on soft ground. Simple round bubble level. Basic tool kit. Don’t forget a jack and lug wrench for the trailer (vehicle tools may or may not fit). Air compressor is handy.

If you have full hookups, that adds additional requirements, including heavy duty extension cord, electric adapters, water hose, filter and pressure regulator.
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:35 PM   #27
Junior Member
 
Name: Robert
Trailer: Looking
Washington, D.C.
Posts: 10
Thanks all for the helpful responses. There’s a number of things we hadn’t yet thought about, like the extra glasses. Our situation is a little different than a long duration trip in that we will not have a home base to restock. We’ll have a small storage room somewhere for keepsakes and artwork, but we don’t intend to keep extra gear there as we don’t intend to drive halfway across the country to get something from it. While I do expect to have to buy some things as we go, I’d hate to dispose of something and have to replace it later (it will happen, I know). At the same time, we want to eliminate as much as possible.

We’re backpackers so we have lightweight outdoor clothing and know how to pack light and go without clean clothes every day.

We also intend to use an outdoor kitchen most of time rather than cook in the tight space of the trailer. That involves some of the heaviest gear we’ll carry, a propane stove and a table, undecided on a clam or similar. I have an old (belonged to my parents when I was little) set of nesting aluminum camping pots in excellent shape that gives most of our cooking gear. I won’t give up my cast iron skillet though. We’ll be boondocking a lot so food storage is important, especially if we’re a long way for the nearest town.

The trailer is still undecided but I think we’ll end up in an Escape, probably a 19. I really like the permanent bed and it seems the best compromise between enough space to not be too claustrophobic but small enough to keep the stuff from expanding.
RobertW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:44 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Davie B's Avatar
 
Name: Davie
Trailer: Lite House
Florida
Posts: 274
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertW View Post
Thanks all for the helpful responses. There’s a number of things we hadn’t yet thought about, like the extra glasses. Our situation is a little different than a long duration trip in that we will not have a home base to restock. We’ll have a small storage room somewhere for keepsakes and artwork, but we don’t intend to keep extra gear there as we don’t intend to drive halfway across the country to get something from it. While I do expect to have to buy some things as we go, I’d hate to dispose of something and have to replace it later (it will happen, I know). At the same time, we want to eliminate as much as possible.

We’re backpackers so we have lightweight outdoor clothing and know how to pack light and go without clean clothes every day.

We also intend to use an outdoor kitchen most of time rather than cook in the tight space of the trailer. That involves some of the heaviest gear we’ll carry, a propane stove and a table, undecided on a clam or similar. I have an old (belonged to my parents when I was little) set of nesting aluminum camping pots in excellent shape that gives most of our cooking gear. I won’t give up my cast iron skillet though. We’ll be boondocking a lot so food storage is important, especially if we’re a long way for the nearest town.

The trailer is still undecided but I think we’ll end up in an Escape, probably a 19. I really like the permanent bed and it seems the best compromise between enough space to not be too claustrophobic but small enough to keep the stuff from expanding.


We removed the stove and icebox from our LiteHouse. We carry a 12x16 popup in our truck and a folding table on top of the bed in the camper. We use an old Primus lp stove with a 20# propane tank. Also in the back of the truck. There is also a 12v TruckFridge in the back of the truck.
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:11 PM   #29
CBG
Member
 
Name: Cheryl
Trailer: scamp
United States
Posts: 30
havent been out in our Scamp yet, so not sure what that will be like. I have a TINY living quarters in my horse trailer and have adopted some simple rules. If its not used it stays home is a good one. The other is, anything that goes in has to do at least two jobs. (Metal plate doubles as sink cover, coffee pot heats tea water and wash water), however, one job can be to look nice. I grew up on camping gear was ratty stuff "handed down" from the house. My camping stuff looks nice and matches. Makes being in the trailer much more peaceful when things look nice. I also don't have more stuff than can be stored away neatly.
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Civilguy's Avatar
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Escape 21 & Jeep GC 5.7 (Previous 2012 Casita FD17 & 2010 Audi Q5)
Puget Sound, WA
Posts: 1,148
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by k corbin View Post
No doubt your wife has plenty to say about what you take along but fortunately for you she is not going online and posting it publicly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Santa Cruz View Post
I bring the things like chairs for camp, small folding tables, etc.
..."etc." naturally including 'telescopes of unusual size'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Santa Cruz View Post
As I think I mentioned before, I should have my rather large astronomical telescope so if the sky is clear, I will plan on at least one night of star gazing for any and all who are interested...
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post699117

Sorry John, couldn't resist. ; )
__________________
~ "This post is a natural product. Slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects." ~
Civilguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:21 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Posts: 2,937
david b

david great idea on clothes.

bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by David B. View Post
Robert, we have found that having storage available in your tow vehicle works best. We keep cold weather clothing in plastic storage containers in the back of the covered truck bed, and switch out with summer clothes when needed from the trailer. Some use a van as a tow vehicle, but just don’t go to small.
Best of luck with your personalized set-up.
Dave & Paula
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:26 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Posts: 2,937
what we carry

After being a tenter for 30 years world wide I may say. we pretty well have things down and it works in the scamp but we get a table and 2 chairs for outside.

1 sauce pan heating water for military baths, 1 skillet 1 coffee 2 cups the rest is disposable. if traveling we dump trash daily when getting gas. 4 towels, wash cloths and few cloths.

since we usually boondock at walmarts food is kept to a minimum except when thinking we will be down for a few days or a week then we buy some extra groceries1

sort of use the KISS principle works for us.

bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBG View Post
havent been out in our Scamp yet, so not sure what that will be like. I have a TINY living quarters in my horse trailer and have adopted some simple rules. If its not used it stays home is a good one. The other is, anything that goes in has to do at least two jobs. (Metal plate doubles as sink cover, coffee pot heats tea water and wash water), however, one job can be to look nice. I grew up on camping gear was ratty stuff "handed down" from the house. My camping stuff looks nice and matches. Makes being in the trailer much more peaceful when things look nice. I also don't have more stuff than can be stored away neatly.
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 11:04 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Name: Steve
Trailer: Currently Shopping
NW Wisconsin
Posts: 3,810
We take along whatever my wife thinks she needs or wants or could possibly need or want .
I realize there is a Walmart around every corner but the thought of getting up from sitting around a campfire and going shopping at Walmart has absolutely
no appeal.
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:04 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Posts: 2,937
oh the wifey

been there done that with wifey. worked great when I had the 40f bus every looked around in one of those things? you can almost put your whole house in one it had the big generator about all the gadgets you could want. I hated it I hated driving it, I just hated it.

went back to tenting learned how to keep everything in the trunk of the car. cheap travels except camping cost. Then came across tow alongs. Why not try it? I did we love it!

but we have cut all stuff to almost nothing!

bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve dunham View Post
We take along whatever my wife thinks she needs or wants or could possibly need or want .
I realize there is a Walmart around every corner but the thought of getting up from sitting around a campfire and going shopping at Walmart has absolutely
no appeal.
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:32 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
ZachO's Avatar
 
Name: Zach
Trailer: 91 Bigfoot 17
Montana
Posts: 1,976
Registry
In my case, I bring everything I own...

This is the "fulltiming" section of the forum. It's a very delicate, ever changing balance of what I'm willing to haul between my truck and trailer, what I need in the summer vs winter when I'm in a house etc.

Anyway other people's ideas are helpful to get your ideas flowing, but in the end, you'll only know by trial and error. As you're actually doing it, and time goes by, you'll get it dialed in.

You definitely hit on something I've found...the outdoor kitchen. As nice as it sounds for camping, when you're fulltiming, it's pretty redundant. Just like you said, it's some of the heaviest, and I'll bet bulkiest stuff you'll carry, all in addition to the full kitchen inside your trailer. For me, not worth it. Because I also car camp a lot, I do have a small two burner stove and a roll-top table and cot. They take up the space most people's camp chairs take up. I'm an outlier, but I personally go very minimal on camp chairs. I have a tiny camp stool.

I find clothes are worth their bulk. Again this is a personal thing. Though some of what I do is definitely not rational and I'm ok with that, you can, after months or years living out of a camper, learn some surprising things about what's important to you. I have a lot of clothes. Not by the standards of most people living in houses with closets, but a lot for someone living in a camper. I don't like "backpacking" clothes. They have their place, but I like natural fibers. Often that means bulk. I love my puffy, down coat, but you can't stand around a bonfire in the fall or winter in a puffy coat. You can't do field work in light polyester clothes without tearing them to shreds. So I also have a carhartt coat. etc, etc, etc. I used to struggle against the redundancy of a lot of my clothes, but in the end, I do a lot of outdoor stuff in a lot of different weather. It's worth it to have a lot of different clothes.

You'll figure out how things work for you. I agree, the hardest thing is what you know you won't take with you, but you're not sure you want to get rid of. I still have a small tub of things I haven't used since I moved out of my house in 2014, but haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of...
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:40 PM   #36
Moderator
 
Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 77 Scamp 13
Michigan
Posts: 3,314
If you have had to move something a few times to get to what you actually need at the least the item being moved is stored in the wrong spot.

Except for items intended for emergencies the guide should be do I use it? How often? How much would I miss it.

Some items due to small size we keep. I like having stickers for the ends of corn on the cob. Willing to give up the space they take up for the occasional convenience they provide. I probably have too many "spares" like batteries, bulbs, boot laces, mantles, matches etc. but I really don't feel like going to Walmart more often than I need food.

I used to do a lot of boondock camping in a school bus camper conversion. Once parked I wasn't going to move. Still prefer that sort of camping but have adjusted to less space, much less space. Bus slept 9 and the 13 foot scamp 4 if 2 are smaller than our grandkids.

Keeping rain gear and warm jacket as well as beach wear in the car does mean you always have it. Won't find yourself out and about and uncomfortably cold or wet.

I like clean socks and underwear. I will pack as much as I think the duration away from a washing machine warrants. Somewhat the same about undershirts/t-shirts. I have backpacked and can live with smelling like a walking bear repellant but I prefer not to.

The one thing that confounds me is gear for camping with shore power or gear for rustic or boondock. Also camping for overnight when traveling. There are items I really like when I have power like a small electric skillet. A toaster and hot plate for coffee pot can help get me on the road again quickly when traveling. They are a waste of space when boondocking. When boondocking I cherish my Coleman fuel lantern that doesn't get used much in modern campgrounds. I really like having everything packed and ready to go in the camper all the time but those differences in gear do mean I sometimes have gear I really won't use on the current trip or at the least could do without.


Last trip out west. No Coleman fuel lantern, LED lanterns (Harbor Freight) and it worked well but... there was an evening or two when the heat from the Coleman would have made sitting around a bit more pleasant.

Even after many decades of camping I'm still refining things. It is part of the fun. One thing I did is organize check list of gear in the order it is stored around the camper. Can start at drivers side bench seat and work my way around the camper. Same for consumables check list. It helps with organization and allows me to visualize where the item fits from the list. I know most do list organized by "kitchen" and "bedding" and "toiletries" etc. but for me a list organized by location works better. The consumables check list becomes an instant shopping list when done.

Last year for a trip out west to Utah I added a modest sized luggage box for the roof of the car. I found getting the items like folding chairs and tarp poles up there really made a difference. I can't get a lot in the luggage box but the stuff I do get there are all things I found constantly in the way when not in use. Fuel economy didn't seem suffer noticeably. Whatever wind drag from the tapered box was probably offset by reduced wind load on camper behind it.

Almost forgot disposable plates, cups and bowls. Big debate in our house between wife and myself. Disposable take up a lot more space than "real" plate, cup and bowl. That said the disposables can really streamline the clean up after a meal. Package of plates or cups lasts a long time. Can buy type that will burn cleanly. But a pack of paper plates takes up several times the space of a stack of 4 plates. Cups are even worse.

I also have the family mess kit for the big pot. Never use the rest of it. Don't use the big pot often but... sort of attached to the kit after all these years. Can easily get a good field shower out of that pot with a plastic mess kit cup. Big enough for corn on the cob, a sea food boil or large batch of smoked sausage and canned vegetables soup. But I should really replace the inside contents of smaller pots and plates with stuff that will get used.


Like I said even after decades the process of refining continues. I will say the bus was nice in that I could just pick up my large mechanics tool box and slip it under the master bed. Had pretty much any tool I could need. The 6 mpg made zero sense once all the kids were grown and married. We did one trip through Colorado with the 4 grown kids and a grown niece. It rocked and all the gear fit easily. Including 6 cases of music cassettes (everyone has own taste). Short of 30 some feet of bus compromises must be made.
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Posts: 2,937
your ideas

I like you ideas we also had the luxury 40f Eagle converted bus. The damn thing wore me out big big big everywhere. Got to park big it just wasn't my game in camping!

So I got rid of it and went back to tenting. I follow the disposable route except for my favorite coffee cups the plastic ones hospitals use as they don't burn your lips when drinking coffee!

Now we have tented 8 times in Europe this brings up some interesting changes in things and even more cutbacks. Oh of all things they have stores in Europe. After long debates I found I was right and wrong on a few things!

Since we have a 13f Scamp it has a built in stove p/o had taken it out but I put one back in. After almost tipping over a boiling pot of bath water the Coleman is put away. I now have a stable place to boil water.

Yes to H/Freight free lights I must have 20 of them now and they work! I don't use battery power any more at all! Have a battery on the toungue but thinking about removing it!

I find boondocking a money saving idea and enjoy camping on a parking lot hard to do with a tent! We really drew attention when we would set-up our A-Liner loved that thing but my back prevents me from using it so it was sold!

We have a small portable radio I put a car radio in but don't run it! It consumes too much power and the portable gets us the local news. No TV we are camping. Right? No dver either! Just solitude of camping wherever we are!

Does our style suit everyone? I doubt it! Probably very few but in the boondocking world I have luxury!

bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
If you have had to move something a few times to get to what you actually need at the least the item being moved is stored in the wrong spot.

Except for items intended for emergencies the guide should be do I use it? How often? How much would I miss it.

Some items due to small size we keep. I like having stickers for the ends of corn on the cob. Willing to give up the space they take up for the occasional convenience they provide. I probably have too many "spares" like batteries, bulbs, boot laces, mantles, matches etc. but I really don't feel like going to Walmart more often than I need food.

I used to do a lot of boondock camping in a school bus camper conversion. Once parked I wasn't going to move. Still prefer that sort of camping but have adjusted to less space, much less space. Bus slept 9 and the 13 foot scamp 4 if 2 are smaller than our grandkids.

Keeping rain gear and warm jacket as well as beach wear in the car does mean you always have it. Won't find yourself out and about and uncomfortably cold or wet.

I like clean socks and underwear. I will pack as much as I think the duration away from a washing machine warrants. Somewhat the same about undershirts/t-shirts. I have backpacked and can live with smelling like a walking bear repellant but I prefer not to.

The one thing that confounds me is gear for camping with shore power or gear for rustic or boondock. Also camping for overnight when traveling. There are items I really like when I have power like a small electric skillet. A toaster and hot plate for coffee pot can help get me on the road again quickly when traveling. They are a waste of space when boondocking. When boondocking I cherish my Coleman fuel lantern that doesn't get used much in modern campgrounds. I really like having everything packed and ready to go in the camper all the time but those differences in gear do mean I sometimes have gear I really won't use on the current trip or at the least could do without.


Last trip out west. No Coleman fuel lantern, LED lanterns (Harbor Freight) and it worked well but... there was an evening or two when the heat from the Coleman would have made sitting around a bit more pleasant.

Even after many decades of camping I'm still refining things. It is part of the fun. One thing I did is organize check list of gear in the order it is stored around the camper. Can start at drivers side bench seat and work my way around the camper. Same for consumables check list. It helps with organization and allows me to visualize where the item fits from the list. I know most do list organized by "kitchen" and "bedding" and "toiletries" etc. but for me a list organized by location works better. The consumables check list becomes an instant shopping list when done.

Last year for a trip out west to Utah I added a modest sized luggage box for the roof of the car. I found getting the items like folding chairs and tarp poles up there really made a difference. I can't get a lot in the luggage box but the stuff I do get there are all things I found constantly in the way when not in use. Fuel economy didn't seem suffer noticeably. Whatever wind drag from the tapered box was probably offset by reduced wind load on camper behind it.

Almost forgot disposable plates, cups and bowls. Big debate in our house between wife and myself. Disposable take up a lot more space than "real" plate, cup and bowl. That said the disposables can really streamline the clean up after a meal. Package of plates or cups lasts a long time. Can buy type that will burn cleanly. But a pack of paper plates takes up several times the space of a stack of 4 plates. Cups are even worse.

I also have the family mess kit for the big pot. Never use the rest of it. Don't use the big pot often but... sort of attached to the kit after all these years. Can easily get a good field shower out of that pot with a plastic mess kit cup. Big enough for corn on the cob, a sea food boil or large batch of smoked sausage and canned vegetables soup. But I should really replace the inside contents of smaller pots and plates with stuff that will get used.


Like I said even after decades the process of refining continues. I will say the bus was nice in that I could just pick up my large mechanics tool box and slip it under the master bed. Had pretty much any tool I could need. The 6 mpg made zero sense once all the kids were grown and married. We did one trip through Colorado with the 4 grown kids and a grown niece. It rocked and all the gear fit easily. Including 6 cases of music cassettes (everyone has own taste). Short of 30 some feet of bus compromises must be made.
__________________

k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Humpty Dumpty - I like to take things apart Pat B Ohio General Chat 19 04-05-2009 08:03 PM
To sand and paint, to paint, or to leave it be...these are the questio JenPB Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 8 12-07-2008 11:39 AM
Do you leave your brake controller plugged in? Gina D. Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 7 06-20-2006 12:47 PM
What did santa leave for your unit? Chester Taje General Chat 22 12-28-2005 05:54 PM
Packing to leave jdtrotter General Chat 2 11-14-2005 05:41 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
×