1967 Trails west campster - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2015, 11:32 PM   #1

Name: Juanita
Trailer: what
Mexico
1967 Trails west campster

Passing this one along it's on craigslist right now:

1960's fiberglass trails west campster camp trailer

This camper is amazing! It had a full king size bed, cook stove, sink, ice box, power outlets, battery AC power options as well as propane! It has a pop top in the center and lots of storage space!
Best of all you can pull it with ease in just about any car.. The weight is about 800 lbs. You will not find a more lightweight fiberglass option. The scamp, burrow casita all weigh about 1200lb and trust me they do not roll with as much ease. (I have had them..) The only reason I am selling is the fact that I just do not trailer camp anymore.. I tend to backpack!
I have customized the exterior paint white with gold microsequince or "glitter" it really shine like a diamond in the sun! I do love this camper and would hold out to see it go to a good home so please no low offers.

Tires are in near new condition.
Wheel bearings were freshly packed by les schwab.
Window sills are rubber strips that will need replaced.. Very inexpensive.
I believe it is 1 7/8 ball but will need to double check.
Electrical and hard propane lines all recently checked and gone through by licensed RV repair mechanic.. It has a propane heater installed that u have used in the past but disconnected because I don't like that type of heat, you could have hooked up again for $50 if you like.
milliejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:17 PM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
If I as a Canadian bought this Hunter it would cost me

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliejohn View Post
Passing this one along it's on craigslist right now:

1960's fiberglass trails west campster camp trailer

This camper is amazing! It had a full king size bed, cook stove, sink, ice box, power outlets, battery AC power options as well as propane! It has a pop top in the center and lots of storage space!
Best of all you can pull it with ease in just about any car.. The weight is about 800 lbs. You will not find a more lightweight fiberglass option. The scamp, burrow casita all weigh about 1200lb and trust me they do not roll with as much ease. (I have had them..) The only reason I am selling is the fact that I just do not trailer camp anymore.. I tend to backpack!
I have customized the exterior paint white with gold microsequince or "glitter" it really shine like a diamond in the sun! I do love this camper and would hold out to see it go to a good home so please no low offers.

Tires are in near new condition.
Wheel bearings were freshly packed by les schwab.
Window sills are rubber strips that will need replaced.. Very inexpensive.
I believe it is 1 7/8 ball but will need to double check.
Electrical and hard propane lines all recently checked and gone through by licensed RV repair mechanic.. It has a propane heater installed that u have used in the past but disconnected because I don't like that type of heat, you could have hooked up again for $50 if you like.
:somewhere in the $5000 to $6000 range with the difference in our dollar and taxes and more taxes.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #3

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
oops

Sorry, I didn't read closely enough. Lee
Lee Senn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campster, trails west