1974 Trillum $ Ebay - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
NO RESERVE AUCTION 1974 Trillium camper looks like the scamp and burro, all fiberglass and light weight. The unit has a awning and screen house that are in excellent shape rare item never used them and also a dual cooling fan for those hot nights. The camper looks good and is all original as I can see. It has a couch that turns into bunk beds which sleeps two and as does the table. The propane system and the propane tank have been removed and the stove also which I do not have . The camper does come with a coelman stove and microwave. The unit has a fridgerator that works great and all the electrical works including lights. There is no potty or furnace the camper did not come with one. It does have a spare tire and jack the bracket for spare tire is missing. The water system has never been used since we had it. It's missing one door under the bunkbed. Please note that it is a 74. I have had many people ask me to sell it and at the time I have not wanted to. It has not been on the road since 2005. the tires are in good shape and the spare is good. The camper is a great little light weight camper in very good condition for the year. Any question please fell free to email. Camper does not have a Title, RI does not give out title's on vehicle's or camper's over ten years old. I HAVE A BILL OF SALE AND IF NEEDED IN YOUR STATE I CAN OPTIAN A LETTER FROM THE RIDMV THAT STATES THAT RI DOES NOT GIVE OUT TITLE'S ON VEHICLE OVER TEN YEARS OLD , WITH THIS LETTER YOU CAN OPTIAN A TITLE IN YOUR STATE IF YOUR STATE NEEDS A TITLE. THERE IS A $75.00 FEE WHICH COVERS THE TITLE LETTER AND A DMV RUNNER AS I CAN NOT WAIT IN LINE I HAVE HAD BACK SURGERY. YOU CAN CHECK WITH YOU DMV IF TITLES ARE NEED. ANY QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=110508879241
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote