1982 13' Burro for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #1

Name: Jason
Trailer: 13' Burro
Kansas
1982 13' Burro for sale

I just posted it on Ebay so here is the link so you can see more photos. I would love to sell it here to someone who knows what they are looking at. Message me with any questions.

1982 13' Fiberglass Burro Travel Trailer in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors

All items specified as new are 2 months old or less.

The outer fiberglass has been painted and waxed. I'll include a half quart of the paint and the majority of the 1 gal. Zip wax.
New vinyl strip where the fiberglass pieces come together
New caulking around the windows
The tongue, bumper, and rims have been painted. I'll include a half quart of the paint.
New bamboo cabinet doors, drawer facing, and above bed shelf facing. I'll include the remainder of the 4x8 sheet of wood.
New indoor/outdoor capachino colored carpet on the floor. I have a 12x12 pice left that I'll include
New group 29 deep cycle marine Energizer battery
I ran a wire up to the roof vent when installing the carpet if you want to add a fan.
The rooftop vent has some cracks in the frame and the top has cracks. I've epoxied the top and sealed around the frame with caulking. It does not leak that I have been able to detect.
The refrigerator has been removed and a new slide out wire rack and cabinet door have been added in it's place. I'll include the fridge that I could not get to run-but didn't spend much time trying. It's a 2.7 cf. RM211 3 way Dometic
3 new clothes hooks added to the back side of the closet
New water pump, water lines, and lighted switch.
New faucet with sprayer-one side is the holding tank and the other is for the city water connection.
New city water connection
Half full propane 20 lb. propane tank
New GE 5,000 but air conditioner with mounting plates that are designed to be easily added and removed. There is a pice of wood on the inside and then a pice on the outside that are held together with screws and wing nuts. The wood is painted and has weatherstripping. I have used it in heavy rain and only seen a little bit of water inside.
New drain lines and I added a new 7 gal. tank below the sink to catch grey water. There is a T with ball valves so you can chose wether to feed it to the outside or the 7 gal. tank.
Stabilizer jacks
New white fresh water hose and grey water hose
New 90 deg. hose adapter for drain
New door catch and bumper stops to hold the door in an open position
2 new 12V power outlets added to the shelf above the bed and below the sink
No leaks that I have been able to detect
I have mounted the table post to a base so that it can be slid around the carpet to the best position.
Battery charger
New 30 to 20 Amp adapter
12 gal. water tank with new drain plug
Stain glass window in the door
New weatherstripping around the door
New tongue and hitch pin lock both keyed alike
New marker lights
No bad or cigarette smells
Running tires are around 6 months old. The spare is pretty warn but holds air.
Cushions are in good condition. One has some tears on the end.
New Kansas "under 2,000 lb. " tag
2" hitch works great
There is currently a 4 pin plug on the trailer but there are extra wires in the wire bundle to add a different plug with a power wire. I am including a new 4 pin to 7 pin adapter.
All the running lights and interior lights work properly. I'm including a 120v plug to light socket adapter and florescent lamp that works great when you are connected to 120v.
Trailer was rated at 900 lb. dry from the factory.
I inspected the floor when replacing the carpet and it is in amazing condition with no rotting.
I have the title

Thanks, Jason
jasonjac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #2

Trailer: 76 13 ft Scamp (fits in my Garage...Yeah)
awesome trailer

my fiirst trailer was a burro and i miss it big time....

regarding the faucet so the 12 volt pump works with that faucet...i see the red switch can you explain how everything works...

thanks your ac setup on the front window is pretty cool too...i like different
jimtesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #3

Kansas
Thanks, The switch is tied to a pump that is hooked to the left faucet lever and the right lever is hooked directly to the city water connection. The pump is push and and push off so it stays on instead of having to hold the switch on, like the old switch it had. The switch is also lighted so you know when it's on. You can leave the switch on, turn the lever off and the pump will shut off. I got the switch at radio shack. I was really looking for a push pull type switch but didn't find one, that is until I got it installed I found out they have the push pull ones at walmart-never thought of looking there.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #4

Trailer: 76 13 ft Scamp (fits in my Garage...Yeah)
what size pump did you use brand of faucet if you remember
nice how you tied the two together
jimtesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #5

Kansas
The pump is just a $30 1gpm one from Atwoods. The faucet was is just a basic one with with a taller outlet to be able to fill buckets. I think it came from Home Depot.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #6

Kansas
The trailer sold the other day for $5500.

Tags
burro