Referral: 1998 Scamp 5th Wheel Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Referrals: Molded Fiberglass Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-15-2018, 02:59 AM   #1

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Utah
Referral: 1998 Scamp 5th Wheel Deluxe

EDIT: Don't bother. Ad is listed in Salt Lake City, Utah but inside the ad it says trailer is in Well's Minnesota for $10k. Looks and smells a scam. Admins, please delete post.

Not mine. It's about 15 minutes or so from where I live if you want someone to get eyes on it. I am wanting a Compact 2 so you are safe from me on getting it.

[url]https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/rvs/d/1998-scamp-5th-wheel-deluxe/6480800438.html[/url
Patdeesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:39 AM   #2

Name: carol
Trailer: Scamp fifthwheel19 ft.
Pennsylvania
Smile 19ft. 5th wheel Scamp for sale in English Center,PA

Selling my Scamp (Top of the line all oak trim inside everything works slept in it 2 nights last year. Great bargain for a Scamp) Since purchased,I no longer have a means of hauling it,my truck and I was in an accident and the truck was totaled. Was not hauling the camper at the time of the accident. You can call me at 570-634-3459(LL) or 570-772-6557(cell). It is in ex-condition.Asking $8250. Will send pics if needed. Carol. Can also reach me at carolbeckner@ymail.com. The Scamp Is a 2005 model Does need a good cleaning on the outside due to the weather here in PA.
gypsy elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:26 AM   #3

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Utah
gypsy elmo, as thankful as I am on your offer, I put this sighting in the referral tab of this forum in the hopes of making someone else's dream come true, as I am not in the market for a 5th wheel trailer of any kind but came across it. And me being a sales associate in a Kroger supermarket, there is no way that I can even afford the price you are asking, sorry to say.

I hope you have since recovered from your accident. Being in several myself, they are never fun to be in. I wish you luck with things as well as someone that will enjoy your trailer and will buy it from you.

Patdeesky
Patdeesky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp