Scamp 16 ft. Ohio??? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Scamp 16 ft. Ohio???

There is what looks like a 16 ft. Scamp, that appears to be for sale a couple of miles from where I live... Kent, Ohio. It is in a parking lot of an ice cream place. With warm weather coming, it will probably be moved soon.

If there is an interest, I will try to get more information. Terry
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #2

Name: pete
Trailer: in the market
Ohio
hello kent i am looking for a camper can you tell me where it is? i live in new hope ohio ,my girl friend and i are looking for one,thanks pete
lonewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:43 PM   #3

Just drove out to the 16 ft. Scamp this evening. There are no signs on it. As soon as the business opens for the season, I should be able to post more info. I will contact you first. terry
Old 03-17-2015, 11:04 AM   #4

Last evening, I went over to where the Scamp is parked. There is not a sign on it, but it looks like there was one.

As soon as the business opens for the season, I will make an inquiry to see if it is for sale still.

It looks like one we went to see at a person's house, last fall. That person lived very close to where it is now parked, so I am thinking it is the same one.

Will post as soon as know something. terry r.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:43 AM   #5

Name: Lynn
Trailer: Casita Spirit 16'
Indiana
Hi Terry, I live in Indianapolis and I am looking for a 16-17 ft MFRV to take my nieces camping. Their Dad, my brother, just died and I promised him I would take them to see the USA. He and I grew up camping as kids. Was good for us. Campers are good people. I feel like my autistic niece is safe around campers. At 55, I just can't do tent camping with her any more. I need to sleep 4 so I need the floorplan with the bunk beds in the front. I dont care about a bathroom as we will always camp in parks. Please let me know as soon as u get a phone number on this one. I want to drive to see it. I have only been looking online - never been in an egg! This is the closest 16 ft to me I have seen in 6 mos of shopping online! Thanks, Lynn
Indiana Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:15 PM   #6

Name: Doug
Trailer: Scamp 16 ft.
Missouri
We have a recently purchased 16 ft. Scamp and just love it. They are very well built!
Flyboyscamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp