WANTED: Any small fiberglass camper - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-09-2021, 10:27 AM   #1

Name: Ginny
Trailer: In the market
Alabama
Smile WANTED: Any small fiberglass camper

Hello all! I am searching for a small fiberglass camper, any make and any condition. A fixer upper does not scare me off!

My budget is MAX right around $5-6000 depending on the condition.

I really love hunter compacts but am open to anything. I am located in southern AL but am willing to drive a days drive for the right one.

I have been monitoring this forum, facebook, and craigslist for a while but cannot seem to find any in my price range that are close enough to me. Thank you in advance for your help!

*edit* I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong place, but in the marketplace forum it says I am unable to post a thread. I'm sorry if this is not supposed to be posted here, just let me know
Ginfulk10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 10:49 AM   #2

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 28' Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Woodstock, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
I see a 16' Casita in Arkansas has been just posted here.
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 10:57 AM   #3

Alabama
I saw that one too, it is along the lines of what I am looking for but it is a little bigger/heavier than what I am wanting. Thank you for the response!
Old 02-09-2021, 11:07 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
First, let me extend a welcome to the forum!

Posting a wanted ad...
First make sure you have navigated to the classified page and not the classified discussion section of the forums. (Yup... confusing!) Click the "Classified" tab at the very top of the page or go to the Marketplace forum section and look for the small link that says "Post your ads here (click)." Either one should take you to a page that looks different (with a different URL).

After you get there, click the button to post an ad. You will have to log in again (same credentials as here). Then you can follow the instructions to create your ad. It might be helpful to mention your size and/or weight limit.

Once you create the ad on the classified page, it will automatically generate a discussion thread in the Marketplace forum, where people can ask questions. Sellers may send you private messages as a way to exchange contact information. The forums and the classifieds have separate messaging systems, so you'll need to monitor both.

Another option, if you haven't found it already, is to post on www.fiberglass-rv-4sale.com.

Best wishes in your "egg hunt"!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:18 AM   #5

Alabama
Thank you so much! I just posted the ad so I will delete this once it creates a thread!

I appreciate your help!