Air suspension? Height adjustable Suspension? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2017, 11:22 AM   #1

Trailer: 1986 Boler 1300 Voyager
Registry
Air suspension? Height adjustable Suspension?

Hi folks

I am presently getting my camper in and out of my garage by using 10 tires. It is a hassle and got me thinking about modifying the suspension not just for this convenience but also for towing off road or over bad roads.

Has anyone tried installing an adjustable air suspension or the like on their campers?

I know about the flexride suspension option but am curious about a per se "on-the-fly" option to raising and lowering the suspension for different conditions. Maybe even ice fishing!

Any Thoughs?
Markz is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search