2009 Washington State Get Together - 2nd Annual - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #21

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Hey Rick,

Glad to see you two signed up. We missed you guys at the last one. Should be a lot of fun. Maybe we could "convoy" down?

This now bumps us up to 20 sites reserved so far for the Second Annual!

Greg
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:34 PM   #22

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Widebody Burro
Add one more to the list...

Bob and Adonna will be there with the dominoes!

We'll be in site 50.

Adonna & Bob Roelke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #23

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Attached Images

Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #24

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
We are reserved in space 51. Coming in on Thursday the 4th and departing on Monday the 8th.

Driving from Canyon Country, California to your beautiful area to enjoy camping with new friends.

Space 51 is at the entrance, so we can waive as you enter and leave.. We'll have Jerry with us, as usual. (our cat). He loves camping and our Casita.

We also love to play Dominoes, and Sequence.

See you all there at the Taidnapam Campground.

Carol, Jim and Jerry
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #25

Trailer: 2000 Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
Wowzers, with Carol and Jim, I believe that makes 23. We would have out grown the group camp which only has 22 sites. This is going to be a lot of fun.
Wayne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 PM   #26

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Okay, we have reserved site 52. We hope that nothing comes up this time to keep us from coming. We look forward to seeing everyone and have been practicing our train and sequence.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #27

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Site #37: for the 5th & 6th

Ann, Bill & the pups (Julie & Samantha)
Bill&Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:33 PM   #28

Trailer: Escape 19 ft
Quote:
Hey Rick,

Glad to see you two signed up. We missed you guys at the last one. Should be a lot of fun. Maybe we could "convoy" down?

This now bumps us up to 20 sites reserved so far for the Second Annual!

Greg
Greg, sounds like a fun idea to convoy, let' do it!

We had to wait before reserving a spot so we are "out there." Same problem with the Oregon get together. We just made reservations at Bullards and ended up in the "C" area. Hopefully, we can reserve a lot earlier next year!!!

Rick
Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #29

Registry
Hi Rick,

Well, hopefully we can get together before then, maybe meet for a beer or lunch sometime? (I think we talked about this before but if I remember, you had some family commitment to attend to and we never followed up it.) It would be fun to just get together and finally meet up anyway. Perhaps we could rendezvous someplace in Silverdale?

We'll also be at the Bullards Beach S.P. gathering too, (our second year). This year we'll be in site B-45.

Depending on where we are prior to the Bullards Beach trip, we may be heading there directly from our planned week or longer opal digging trip near Denio in northwestern Nevada. It depends when we go, and of course, when we leave there. Actual Nevada trip dates are still up in the air.

Greg
Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #30

Trailer: Escape 19 ft
Quote:
Hi Rick,

Well, hopefully we can get together before then, maybe meet for a beer or lunch sometime? (I think we talked about this before but if I remember, you had some family commitment to attend to and we never followed up it.) It would be fun to just get together and finally meet up anyway. Perhaps we could rendezvous someplace in Silverdale?

We'll also be at the Bullards Beach S.P. gathering too, (our second year). This year we'll be in site B-45.

Depending on where we are prior to the Bullards Beach trip, we may be heading there directly from our planned week or longer opal digging trip near Denio in northwestern Nevada. It depends when we go, and of course, when we leave there. Actual Nevada trip dates are still up in the air.

Greg
Hi Greg, I'll give you a phone call Wednesday to see if we can meet. Also, I would like to talk with you about "self protection" from the Casita Clun forum topic on door security. . .

Rick
Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #31

Registry
Sounds good Rick. Until wednesday then...
Greg
Old 12-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #32

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
So when will the list get updated? I know that at least two more including us have signed up but not on the list yet. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #33

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
So when will the list get updated? I know that at least two more including us have signed up but not on the list yet. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
It will be updated as soon as Chris sends me a new list and map.

I'm cold and tired, when is summer getting here!?!?!?
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #34

Trailer: 1987 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Thanks Donna! The list and map are posted as the first posting on page 2. If there are any corrections or changes, please let me know.
~ Chris
Maureen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:13 AM   #35

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Quote:
Thanks Donna! The list and map are posted as the first posting on page 2. If there are any corrections or changes, please let me know.
~ Chris
Chris,

Charlene and Dennis will be in #10 with their yellow lab, Luna! Thanks
Charlene Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #36

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 ft
Sorry about playing musical campsites but Sue and I have moved from site 45 to site 36. We're looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve
Steven Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #37

Trailer: 17 ft 2005 Casita Liberty
Send a message via AIM to Maggi Rudy

Wes and Maggi Rudy - we just booked site #14. All the sites look terrific. Thanks Carol Upton for bringing this to our attention! We are already excited about this rally! Rocky is so very excited about playing with Jerry, he can't quit wagging his tail!
Maggi Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #38

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Hellooooooooooooo all you PNWers.
Simon & Sharen here, reporting in. We've endured more snow than this island has seen in 40 years, but we are well. And it's lookin' very much like a White Christmas.

Here's a couple of happy snaps of our wee cramper, tucked in the wooded part of our yard. And our home, barely seeable past the snow-laden deodars and fir.

Wishing you all safe, healthy and happy holidays.
Cheers from ccccchilly Whidbey Island...
Sharen & Simon
Attached Thumbnails
CASITA_SNOW1.JPG   OUR_HOUSE_SNOW2.JPG  

OUR_HOUSE_SNOW1.JPG  
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #39

Trailer: 2009 Trillium 13 ft ('Homelet') / 2000 Subaru Outback
Registry
Talking

Quote:
Hey Folks!
By golly, 18 sites already booked for June's 2nd Annual WA State gathering. Well done.

We hope everyone enjoyed a fun and filling (ya betcha!) Turkey Day. We feel especially blessed and grateful this year - can you guess why?! And good ol' Tom provided us with a sumptuous meal. Tonight I've made turkey Chile from his, er, remains... not exactly a Dutch Oven, but delicious just the same. If it'll allow me, I'll upload a pix of Simon and the bird. Whoops... no go; it's telling me my files are too big. Well, du-uh.

Cheers all,
Sharen
The way to shrink your pictures is to email them to yourself. Insert them into an email and you will get the message whether you want to shrink them. Say yes. Then when the email arrives, copy them into a file where you can find them. Look at the details now and you will see the pics drastically reduced in size. Then follow the standard method detailed elsewhere on this forum to include them in your post.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #40

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Quote:
The way to shrink your pictures is to email them to yourself. Insert them into an email and you will get the message whether you want to shrink them. Say yes. Then when the email arrives, copy them into a file where you can find them. Look at the details now and you will see the pics drastically reduced in size. Then follow the standard method detailed elsewhere on this forum to include them in your post.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
Thanks Roger. As you can see from my snowy images above, I figured that out.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Sharen
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote