MN 2013, Sept 19-21: Tayler Falls MN - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #21

Name: Dwayne
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
Taylor Falls Outing

Well things shaping up for a GRRREat!!!! time welcome to Cricket just chatted with on the phone will be looking forward to the eyeball at the outing. Bring the instruments for there will be a Jam going on most evenings around a camp fire weather permitting other wise we have the use of a inside facility. Pete and Jackie on the road.
dpete4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #22

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
David and I just registered for three nights! We look forward to seeing everyone.
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #23

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
Hi gang Jonell and I will be truck and trailer less that weekend due to the fack our daughter and her husband are crewing for a friend of mine at the Sports Car Club of America Run Off races that week and weekend. Can we come and hang out saturday afternoon as we live close to Taylors Falls??

Jim Hovind
Jim Hovind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #24

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
The Dot and I registered just this week for Friday and Saturday. Woot! We'll have some of the stuff we took out of the Scamp for sale/trade: animal print cushion covers and horizontally pleated curtains.
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #25

Minnesota
Welcome all everything is rolling along and 2 more units signed up so the total is up 30 and welcome to visitor who's unit will be at the races for the weekend. Sometimes kids take control of my unit.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #26

Minnesota
Welcome see you there as a visitor
Old 08-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #27

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Greetings everyone,

Time is getting close for this fun, music-filled gathering.

I mentioned a pot hole tour to a couple of people. We could still do this, but I don't want to commit anyone to anything as there is so much to do in the area. I think it is best to wait and see what people prefer to do.

Pete and Jackie mentioned a possible boat ride option, then there are apple orchards, and some of us may be eating out on Saturday night. I think the pot luck may be on Friday. Information and sign up sheets for those interested in activities will be available.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #28

Minnesota
Steve Durham There are sites at wildwood camp right up to the last day of the gathering. 30 units are signed up at this point and it looks like a very nice group.
dpete and J
Old 08-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #29

Name: Kathleen
Trailer: Trying to decide
Minnesota
Hi-

Would you be willing to welcome another visitor? I'm still in the looking and trying to decide stage, so I'm trailerless.

Kathleen
Kathleen M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #30

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome, hope you do come and you can see different trailers and talk to lots of people.

I don't know if Jackie and Pete are planning on an open house time, but if not many people will be happy to show their trailers to you.

Being your tent? And be sure to be there for the evening popcorn and music.

Nancy
Old 08-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #31

Minnesota
Kathleen visitors will be welcome, hope to see you there and it may help you make the choice you are contemplating.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #32

Minnesota
This is a tentative agenda:

Thurs. Meet and greet. Sloppy Joes, chips, supplied by your hosts. Bring your own drink.

Music every night. If you play and instrument or sing, you are welcome to join us. Please note: We also need listeners, clappers and toe tappers.

Fri. Potluck around 5pm, music to follow

Sat. Afternoon Boat Trip, Dinner at the Chisago house if there is enough interest and music to follow.

There will be information at the camp on points of interest for those who wish to explore on their own. Cowboy Coffee each morning, one day will be Parr's homemade bread toasted over the fire and homemade jelly, also sausage gravy and waffles. We will also have an apple press so if you can bring some apples we will have a demonstration and opportunity to make and taste apple cider thanks to Parr's rehab of an old apple press.

Lots of conversation and opportunity to meet and make new friends and renew old friendships.

We have 30 units signed up so far and some other visitors.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #33

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Open house Saturday morning like last year?
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #34

Name: Tim
Trailer: Homebuilt Teardrop
Minnesota
Parker and I had so much fun with you guys last year in Duluth, that we would like to do it again. Will you allow a Teardrop Camper to join you again this year? My wife wants to go too.

Tim
TPMcGinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #35

Hi Tim,

We look forward to seeing you again. Pete and Jackie will want your names. I'm not sure if they are able to do the Internet every day, so until you hear from them welcome.

There will be other young people this year too, but I don't know their ages.

Nancy
Old 09-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #36

Name: Tim
Trailer: Homebuilt Teardrop
Minnesota
Thanks Nancy! Parker is going to be so excited. He is the type of kid that loves to spend time with anyone. He loved hanging out with the older folk and popping pop corn last year. Since he has school we wont be there until Friday evening. Cheryl is excited to. After Parker came home and told her about last year, she was sorry that she didn't go.

I will try to send an e-mail to Pete and Jackie.
TPMcGinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #37

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Thanks Nancy! Parker is going to be so excited. He is the type of kid that loves to spend time with anyone. He loved hanging out with the older folk and popping pop corn last year

Of coarse we don't get many youngsters as we are mostly older folks ,but do enjoy youngsters and Parker was a great pop corn popper and will be looking forward to it again,
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:48 AM   #38

Trailer: 1992 13 ft Scamp
Making cider at Taylors Falls

Greetings all Taylors Falls participants,

As has been mentioned, we will be bringing The L-III Apple Press to the gathering. We’re thinking we’d press Friday afternoon, weather permitting, so we can have fresh apple cider for the pot luck Friday evening. If you have an apple tree, or your neighbor has one you can pick from, bring some ripe apples for pressing. The type of apple is unimportant, but it is better if they are tree picked rather than ground picked; especially if you have deer or dogs wandering your yard at night (deer poop and all that). Blemished and ugly apples are fine. We should get between 2 and 3 gallons per bushel so bring a couple clean empty 2 liter pop bottles with caps to store the cider in just in case we have more than we can drink. Should be fun.
Dave and Diane
DianeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #39

Name: Cricket
Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13'
Minnesota
We have two kids with us....but we won't be there until later on friday afternoon...we have to wait for school to let them out and then will have to navigate cities traffic before we can be there!
Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #40

Name: Pam
Trailer: 2013 Casita 17' SD
Minnesota
We just found our about this rally while at the Kansas Eggstravaganz last week. I just booked a site yesterday and we will be arriving on Thursday. This is our first Fiberglass rally so we are looking forward to meeting everyone. We have a 2013 Casita SD.
IGMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall