NC 2015, Oct. 15-18: Cherokee NC 2015 Rally - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #61

Name: R.T.
Trailer: Big Foot
Georgia
Rally T-Shirts

We have an offer from Johnny M to print Rally T-Shirts. I've asked him for cost ect. He suggested it as a way to recoup the cost for the rec room. I think its a good idea.

Is there any interest from the rally people? Please let us know. Thanks

These could become classic's.

RT
dblcola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #62

Name: Troy
Trailer: Burro 13'
Kentucky
As for a T-Shirt I would be interested in one.
Troy Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:22 PM   #63

Name: Roy&Marti
Trailer: Casita 17' FD
Tennessee
Roy and Marti are in 910 starting on Monday night. We are doing the train ride on Tuesday, a couple of hikes and spend time at ralley. We would do tee shirts or donate money and would attend Dutch oven demo. We have one but have never used it. Can't wait for time in the mountains.
RoyMarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:28 PM   #64

Georgia
Thanks for the reply, we'll get you on the list. I'd like to talk to you about the train ride sounds like fun. Still trying to figure out the T Shirts and dutch oven demo. will keep everybody posted.

RT

Seems like we have a dutch oven that's never been used also.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:41 PM   #65

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Casita
Florida
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and look forward to meeting you in person. I have an Escape 19 on order, but won't receive it until April 2016. So I plan to come to the Cherokee Rally without a trailer. I will be staying in the Eagle Cabin at the campground for Friday and Saturday nights. I would love to tour some of your trailers so I can get ideas about what to specify for my Escape 19.

Thanks, Barbara
BarbaraA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:53 PM   #66

Georgia
Good for you Barbara. We are having an open house Saturday and I think there will be 2 or more Escape 19's there. You should get lot's of idea's. We look forward to seeing you.

RT
Old 08-18-2015, 09:39 AM   #67

Trailer: Palomino Pony Pop-up
Hey! Let's give RT a round of applause for breathing life into this old thread!

We will be in site 87 just behind the bathhouse with events posted on the dry erase board.

And we will be glad to participate in the Dutch Oven demo by making something real easy. Roy and Marti, looking forward to camping with you. Bill and Earline, will be glad to see you again! Lynne
lynne r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #68

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Just trying to get some feed back from everyone planning to attend the Cherokee Rally...need to know who wants a T-Shirt? I need to know how many & sizes, PM me your full name, site # & a phone number if you want one. Once I get at least 50 I will give everyone instructions on how to pay for them (most likely via PayPal). Here is a rough draft of what the shirts design would look like. Burgundy shirt with white print. Design is ©2015 John Martin
Attached Thumbnails
Egg Rally T-Shirt.jpg  
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:19 PM   #69

Trailer: Casita 17'SD
North Carolina
Hello. New to Forum and to Rallies. But John and Donna will be at Cherokee in Oct. Site #823. From Tuesday, Oct. 13 to Oct. 19. Looking forward to all activities.
John Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:55 PM   #70

Name: Lora
Trailer: 89 Bigfoot 17G & 73 Compact II
Northern Neck, VA
Registry
Dutch Oven Demo

We had such fun and a good turn-out last year that we would like to do this again this year. I'm willing to participate. Any of you from last year or anyone else like to demonstrate?
Send me a pm with your email address and I'm willing to honcho putting it together.
Wayne & I will be in site 924a this year.
Lora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:41 AM   #71

Georgia
Hello Lora,
check out post#67
Lynne r said she would help.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:06 AM   #72

Georgia
Rally Roster

Below is an updated list. If you see a mistake please let us know.

Site #

#81- Rhonda & George - N.C.

#82-Jane & Gregg - S.C.

#83- Troy -KY.

#87- Lynne & David -TN.

#91- Sara & Charlie -N.C.

#93- Sara - S.C.

#98- Teri & Lee -N.C.

#103- Linda & Phil - TX.

#104- Linda & Dave - TX.

#714- Earline & Bill -TN.

#815- Janet & RT -GA.

#822- Mic & Steve - S.C.

#823- Donna & John - N.C.

#829- Jona & Gary - FL.

#832- Melissa & Johnny - KY.

#910- Marti & Roy -TN.

#913- Carol & Jim -GA.

#920- Ann & Kip -GA.

#924A- Lora & Wayne - VA.

Please keep sending your info in and we will add you to the list.

Happy Holiday say's we have about 50 rigs registered so far but they can't give out any info.

Thanks
Old 08-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #73

Name: Roy&Marti
Trailer: Casita 17' FD
Tennessee
RT - here is info on train ride. We haven't done this before. Thought it would be fun. Great Smoky Mountain Railroad We are going on the Nantahala Gorge ride.

Johnny M - will PM you infor on t-shirts shortly.

We had a nice trip this weekend at the Cumberland Mountain State Park in Crossville, TN. The weather was wonderful. Can't wait to get to the mountains. This is my favorite time of year (or will be soon.)
RoyMarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 04:22 PM   #74

Georgia
Info

Thanks for the Info Marti/Roy that looks like a good trip. And fall is a great time of year particularly because it follows the dog days of summer.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:24 AM   #75

Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.T. View Post
Thanks for the Info Marti/Roy that looks like a good trip. And fall is a great time of year particularly because it follows the dog days of summer.
RT we are from Georgia not KY, Melissa & Johnny #832
Old 08-31-2015, 02:50 AM   #76

Deep South
T-Shirts?

Hello everyone, I need a minimum of 50 t-shirts requests to keep the cost at around $10 per shirt, xxl and xxxl will be a couple dollars more, but if I can't get 50 t-shirts on the list by mid September they will either cost more per shirt or we will have to scratch the idea of having shirts made...and just so everyone is aware you will need to pay for your shirt(s) before they are printed (I have to pay for the shirts up front & don't want to get stuck with shirts someone requests then don't pay for). Once I have 50 shirts requested I will send everyone on the list instructions on how to pay (most likely PayPal to keep things simple), and shirts will be pickup at our site # or at the pot luck...

You would think that since this is "the fiberglass rv members rally" and everyone registering has to tell them that to get the discounted rate that they could share who all has signed up with you RT since you are now the host, at least a name & site number & method of contacting them...geesh, don't those people know who we are??? Wondering now how many on the Happy Holiday's registered list would want a shirt but don't follow this post...maybe they could call everyone & let them know?
Old 08-31-2015, 06:53 AM   #77

Georgia
Johnny M, thanks for pointing that out. I'll change your location on the next update.

RT
Old 08-31-2015, 05:30 PM   #78

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Duke and Beverlee will be in site 88. Looking forward to our 2nd Cherokee rally and to seeing our buddies Lynne and David.
Beverlee Niskanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #79

Trailer: Palomino Pony Pop-up
Beverlee, can't wait until the two Escapes are parked side by side!!!

Lora, we will be glad to participate in the Dutch Oven Demo. Are you thinking Friday afternoon? Surely a few others will want to cook.

Johnny M, the tee shirt is a great idea but, with my limited experience, getting participants to commit is like herding cats.

So pleased it is all coming together!!!!!
lynne r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:02 AM   #80

Name: Kip
Trailer: 2003 Casita 17' SD Deluxe, Towed by '09 Honda Ridgeline.
Georgia
Really hate having to do this! Cherokee is very special to us.

We had to cancel our reservations, do to unexpected family events, that can't be worked around without hurting some feelings.

The list says we were on 920, because I told RT that.
Actually we were registered on 919. A great site with a concrete pad.

k
Kip in Ga. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally