KS 2015, Sept 9-13 (+): Eggstravaganza VIII (2015) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2015, 07:01 PM   #21

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Kansas Eggstravaganza at FARNUM CREEK CAMPGROUND (COE), KS part of Milford Lake Between Junction City and Milford, Kansas

GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
39.07778, -95.89167
39°4'40"N, 95°53'30"W

Take I-70 to exit 295 then north on US Highway 77. Drive 11 miles to park entrance.
Tom McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #22

Kansas Eggstravaganza VIII (2015)
August Update

I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to having Mitch do a catered bar-b-que dinner for us. He and I just couldn't seem to get it together even after he finally returned my calls. He was to e-mail me exactly what would be provided and his address for remitting payments. A month has gone by and I have heard nothing. I called again yesterday and just ended up leaving a message that I was cancelling the dinner. We will go with plan B.

Plan B is a Pizza Party (bring your own soft drinks, beer or wine). A small donation will be collected to cover the cost of the pizza.

I have received no further cancellations or additions.

Our gathering is for Fiberglass campers and friends. Come as soon as you can, stay as long as you can and participate as much or as little as you like.

We are having the Rally Bagsagainthis year--Let's share something we have discovered in our camping experiences. There will be a bag for each Rig so you can, if you wish, add something to each bag. The only rule is: CHEAP! (Tom's hint: Dollar Store) It can be something you make, something you buy, a useful website, a recipe you really love, a hint for your Egg, an appropriate cartoon, anything you think others would appreciate. The possibilities are endless. We will pass the bags out on Saturday evening and discover our "treasures". Every rig will have a bag, but remember participate as much or as little as you like. No one is under an obligation to add something.

The Pre Rally Get-together: Mon, Sept 7 – Tues, Sept 8 (no agenda, just visiting and impromptu activities.)

The "official" Rally: Wed, Sept 9 – Sun, Sept 13, 2015

The Post Rally stay-together: Sun, Sept 13 to ?? (no agenda, just more visiting and more impromptu activities.)
Old 08-18-2015, 08:59 PM   #23

I just received word of two cancellations. Sites A-19 and A-21 are now available.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:08 AM   #24
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Tom just letting you know that there is a possibility that on our drive east from LA with the HC1 prototype we will try to stop by for a visit . Not sure on the length of our stay as we are also trying to make the tail end of the algonac rally. We were supposed to leave today with an hoped for arrival on Thursday or Friday but our departure has now been changed to Wednesday as our tv bringing the HC1 from a northern calafornia event has broken an axel and is being repaired right now . Should know later today on its status and I'll let you know later when we can leave.
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:52 PM   #25

Mikmay, hope you get a chance to stop by.

« A Survey | Fall WAG »