MB 2016, Aug.19-21: 7th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Did your blue dot get to the top? What site did you end up getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in Mb View Post
Watching the blue dot!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
Roland H's Avatar
 
Name: Roland
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13ft
Manitoba
Posts: 219
Registry
Reservation

Hey Rick,
Noella and I took Sec G site 10 this year. Good to hear you got the same spot. I just booked this evening and it was working quite smoothly.

Heard it was a little frustrating this morning! For those still trying to book the reservation site appears to be working fine now.

Thanks for now
__________________
Roland
Roland H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:10 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
Lil M.'s Avatar
 
Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Posts: 347
Registry
Hi Rick,
I decided to go ahead and make a reservation. I have F-29. I hope that things work out so I'm able to finally make it. Only glitch would be if my three sons' schedules for our annual Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness trip conflicts with these dates.
Looking forward to joining in on the fun if at all possible!
__________________
Lil M.
Updates and improvements to LilScamper here
“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” ― John Muir
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:52 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
It was a good thing I took the morning off work to watch the blue dot move real slow and constant go to an error screen and to get booted off as I hit enter after I put in my credit card info was abit frustrating. At least I had my tablet on when I went in again and was watching the blue dot slowly move again when the receipt for my site came through about 45 minutes later. There has to be a better way to do it.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland H View Post
Hey Rick,
Noella and I took Sec G site 10 this year. Good to hear you got the same spot. I just booked this evening and it was working quite smoothly.

Heard it was a little frustrating this morning! For those still trying to book the reservation site appears to be working fine now.

Thanks for now
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Awesome Lil, you coming with the Scamp or the Teardrop? I have invited the teardrop group a number of times but no one ever comes.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil M. View Post
Hi Rick,
I decided to go ahead and make a reservation. I have F-29. I hope that things work out so I'm able to finally make it. Only glitch would be if my three sons' schedules for our annual Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness trip conflicts with these dates.
Looking forward to joining in on the fun if at all possible!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Lil M.'s Avatar
 
Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Posts: 347
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Awesome Lil, you coming with the Scamp or the Teardrop? I have invited the teardrop group a number of times but no one ever comes.

Rick
I was planning on bringing the Scamp, but now I'm undecided...teardrop?...Scamp?...teardrop?...Scamp ?

I'll let the teardrop folks know about the Manitoba rally and we'll see if anyone can make it.
__________________
Lil M.
Updates and improvements to LilScamper here
“When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” ― John Muir
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #47
Junior Member
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: '79 Boler 1700
Manitoba
Posts: 1
Emailed you, Rick. Carol and I will be in bay 11 site 10.
rickhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:49 PM   #48
Junior Member
 
Juniorbbq's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Trailer: Triple E
Manitoba
Posts: 2
I'm coming! I managed to get my site...I was about to book one of the last two sites in the electrical bay, but then the site crashed! SO, instead I will be in Section F, site 14! My trailer is a 1975 Triple E 1300 named Max...can't wait to be part of the fun!
Juniorbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:43 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Hi Rick, got your email. Added you to the list. Now if the warm camping weather would only arrive I would be a lot happier. Winter did not seem to get the memo that Spring had arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickhayes View Post
Emailed you, Rick. Carol and I will be in bay 11 site 10.
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:44 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Hi Holly, welcome.

See you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniorbbq View Post
I'm coming! I managed to get my site...I was about to book one of the last two sites in the electrical bay, but then the site crashed! SO, instead I will be in Section F, site 14! My trailer is a 1975 Triple E 1300 named Max...can't wait to be part of the fun!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Would love to see the teardrop. Yes please talk to your teardrop group and see if they will join us.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil M. View Post
I was planning on bringing the Scamp, but now I'm undecided...teardrop?...Scamp?...teardrop?...Scamp ?

I'll let the teardrop folks know about the Manitoba rally and we'll see if anyone can make it.
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Bob in Mb's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Did your blue dot get to the top? What site did you end up getting?
Did not get to the top and have not registered for a spot yet.
We continue to watch the map and will pick something soon and let you know. Still eager to be part of the event, don't worry!
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
OK keep me posted as to when you do get a site.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in Mb View Post
Did not get to the top and have not registered for a spot yet.
We continue to watch the map and will pick something soon and let you know. Still eager to be part of the event, don't worry!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:25 PM   #54
Member
 
Lionel's Avatar
 
Name: Garry
Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Manitoba
Posts: 36
Rally

Susan and I plan to be there again. We have booked G 17.
Garry Glenn
Lionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Awesome thanks for the update. You are added to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
Susan and I plan to be there again. We have booked G 17.
Garry Glenn
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:07 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Bob in Mb's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
Posts: 277
We have booked site A2 which we think will be good with our dogs so they do not bother others. Still close to all the action. Right now, I am not sure that I am ever again going to set the alarm on the first day of reservations. However, maybe there will some changes to the system after this year. I happened to be talking to my MLA later in the day and he said that he had certainly heard lots of complaints that day about how the system worked overall. We will see.
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Hi Bob, A2 is a nice site and close to all the action.

See you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in Mb View Post
We have booked site A2 which we think will be good with our dogs so they do not bother others. Still close to all the action. Right now, I am not sure that I am ever again going to set the alarm on the first day of reservations. However, maybe there will some changes to the system after this year. I happened to be talking to my MLA later in the day and he said that he had certainly heard lots of complaints that day about how the system worked overall. We will see.
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #58
Junior Member
 
Name: JP
Trailer: 1976 Boler 13'
Manitoba
Posts: 1
My wife Gisele and I, look forward to attending our first fibreglass meet - ever. For the past few years, we have owned a 1976 13' Boler, that has not seen as yet, much asphalt. That is about to change, as I am planning to retire in mid June and certainly look forward to receiving tips and tricks from you caravan cowboys and gypsy veterans. We have booked Section F, 17. See you all there.

JP and Gisele
__________________
life's better in a Boler
jpbrunet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:56 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Rick Mooyman's Avatar
 
Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2020 Ford Escape SEL AWD 2.0
Manitoba
Posts: 985
Registry
Awesome. Anything your want to know just ask away. But you might be surprised at some of the answers you get, LOL.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbrunet1 View Post
My wife Gisele and I, look forward to attending our first fibreglass meet - ever. For the past few years, we have owned a 1976 13' Boler, that has not seen as yet, much asphalt. That is about to change, as I am planning to retire in mid June and certainly look forward to receiving tips and tricks from you caravan cowboys and gypsy veterans. We have booked Section F, 17. See you all there.

JP and Gisele
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:29 PM   #60
Junior Member
 
CrazyTimmy's Avatar
 
Name: Jeff
Trailer: Boler
MB
Posts: 4
Hey everybody,

The fiancée and I also look forward to our first fibreglass meet/rally. Just booked Section F, 21. and a Co-Worker who also just picked up a Boler booked Sec. F, 22. I don't think she has an account on these forums so now you know.

Looking forward to camping season!

Jeff
CrazyTimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rally, vin


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MB | 2015, Aug. 14-16: 6th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally Rick Mooyman Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 108 08-17-2015 04:57 PM
MB | 2014, Aug.15-17: Manitoba Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally, Rick Mooyman Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 176 10-01-2014 06:02 AM
MB | 2013 Manitoba Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally, Aug.16-18 Rick Mooyman Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 133 04-07-2014 06:22 AM
MB | Aug 17-19, 2012: 3rd Annual Manitoba Rally Rick Mooyman Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 136 09-25-2012 10:58 PM
IN | May 13-15, 2011: 7th Annual Spring Fiberglass Rally & Fish Fry -Lafayette IN Roy Bakehorn Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 111 05-17-2011 07:42 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.