MB 2016, Aug.19-21: 7th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-11-2016, 05:28 PM   #81

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
St. Malo Rally

Time is getting closer. Got 48 registered trailers for the Rally. That is the most we ever had pre-register with me before the event. Seems to be lots of shy people every year that let me know they are there once they arrive. That's OK too as we have enough supplies for our event.

Working on the questions for the Trailer Tour Scavenger Hunt. And finalizing the list of events, which I will post on here once I get it all done.

Hopefully the rainy season will be done by August.

More info as I get it finalized.

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:35 AM   #82

Name: Illa
Trailer: Predom Prespol N-126 E
Ontario
Party ;(

I am happy to announce that we, my camper (daisy) Rosie and I will be attending this year
I have worked very hard ..... And still working on getting my little cadet ready.
Looking forwared to meeting everyone campers !
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Illa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:42 PM   #83

Name: Chickaboo
Trailer: Ventura 13ft
Manitoba
Thumbs up

Just bought a Ventura and found this site. I wonder if there are still spots left at the campground. Will check in the morning.

If so, I hope someone might help me with parking the trailer as I will just be learning in the days ahead!
chickaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:25 PM   #84

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Welcome

Welcome Illa,
Great to have you join the Rally, we have your information by email and will add you to the rally list. Its a geat weekend you will love it and if there are any questions feel free to ask Rick or me.

Roland
Old 07-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #85

Registry
Welcome Chickaboo

Great to have you join us Chickaboo! No problem with parking, secitons G and F are quite open space and if you need a hand Rick and I or almost any camper there will be willing to help!

You will get some great ideas during the trailer tour on Saturday plus the other events we have going on.

Rick will be in Section F4 and Noella and I will be in Section G10 if you need a hand with anything.

As always please feel free to ask questions and looking forward to meeting you.

Roland
Old 07-19-2016, 05:12 PM   #86

Registry
Getting close!!

One month left until the rally!

For those I have not met as of yet my name is Roland Hoffman and along with my wife Noella we are co hosts of the rally with Rick and Shirley.

There will be more information to come but for those who are first time and/or returning rally people here is a general outline of what you can expect:

Rick and Shirley are at site F4
Roland and Noella at site G10

* Friday evening will be registration at Ricks site, 5.00 per person.
* Fire and Meet & Greet to follow in the evening on Friday and Saturday at Ricks site.
* Bring your lawn chair, instruments and voices as the Meet & Greet always has music going on!
* Saturday morning is free pancake breakfast.
* Saturday afternoon is the trailer tour, always a hi-lite!
* Saturday dinner is pot luck, just bring your favourite dish in shareable quantities and thats it!....along with your own plate, fork/knife! This is another hi-lite with a huge variety of food.
* Sunday is saying goodbye to all the new friends and packing up OR stay as long as you like.

Hope that helps a little and as always just ask if there are any questions.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:15 AM   #87

Registry
Even though I'm up in the Arctic right now my mind is on our Manitoba rally!

Anyone on the fence or not sure about coming?

If so please send your questions, Rick and I will do our best to answer them.

See everyone soon!
Old 08-01-2016, 04:29 PM   #88

Registry
Thanks for posting the activity list for me Roland. I have been very busy lately and have not donated enough time lately. Wow it is August 1st already. Only 18 days left till the Rally, and we are the next event on the List of Rallies on this website. We are at 50 registered trailers as of right now, that's the most to ever pre-register with me yet. It looks like it will be a HUGH Rally this year. The trailer tour will be very interesting for sure.

1 activity to add to the list at 10:30am after breakfast, Bernie and Tim will be doing a Dutch Oven Cooking Demo in my campsite F4.

Shirley and I are heading to St. Malo on Monday August 15th for the week. Anyone is invited to come out camping early if your sites are open. The Rally Officially starts at 5pm on Friday August 19th.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #89

Registry
Thanks Rick...... Noella and I will head to St Malo Thursday before the Rally so I will be able to answer any Forum questions till then!

Looking like a great turnout again!
Old 08-05-2016, 07:47 AM   #90

Name: Ken
Trailer: 1974 Boler
Manitoba
sign us up Please! 1974 Boler 2 people site G 01

Ken.
Boler 4-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:06 AM   #91

Registry
Hi Ken welcome. I have added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you.

With you on the list there are now 53 registered campers with 112 people for the Rally and I am sure there are lots of SHY people who have not let me know they are coming yet.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boler 4-2 View Post
sign us up Please! 1974 Boler 2 people site G 01

Ken.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:30 AM   #92

Name: Brian and Lil
Trailer: 1979 Boler Gaucho Model
Manitoba
Registry
Hi Rick not sure if I registered Lil and myself but please do. See you on Friday. We are in Bay 11 Site 20. Hoping we have a record crown and also hoping you have additional information on the Cavalcade in 2018

Thanks Santa
Brian Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:52 PM   #93

Registry
Thanks Santa, I have added you to the List. As of right now we have 59 trailer with 118 people attending. Going to be our biggest event.

I will talk about the 2018 Event, or what I can reveal after the Pot Luck Supper.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sanderson View Post
Hi Rick not sure if I registered Lil and myself but please do. See you on Friday. We are in Bay 11 Site 20. Hoping we have a record crown and also hoping you have additional information on the Cavalcade in 2018

Thanks Santa
Old 08-13-2016, 08:30 PM   #94

Name: Anita & Ken
Trailer: 1975 Boler, tow vehicle is 2007 Silverado
Manitoba
Wow!!! No wonder there are no electrical sites available! Storgards will be there tomorrow (14th) until the 25th with one possible interruption.
A Storgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:24 AM   #95

Registry
Actually the majority of us are in Basic sites in Sections E and F, with very few in the electrical sites. It is a very popular campground and the electrical sites by the lake do tend to book up real fast on the first day that registrations open.

Shirley and I are heading to St Malo tomorrow (Monday the 15th) for the week.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Storgard View Post
Wow!!! No wonder there are no electrical sites available! Storgards will be there tomorrow (14th) until the 25th with one possible interruption.
Old 08-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #96

Name: Cat
Trailer: Scamp
Manitoba
Not sure how to register or who I give the five bucks to
Pegciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #97

Registry
Shirley and i came out to St malo a day early and i will not have full access to this site. Roland my co-host try to watch thecsite and answer any questions till Thursday morning. After that any questions will have to wait till Friday evening at registration in my campsite Section F Site 4

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Old 08-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #98

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegciti View Post
Not sure how to register or who I give the five bucks to
Hello and welcome Pegciti

If you like I will take the registration info and get you on the list.....just need to know type and year of trailer, site number, how many people and a first name at least. Then Friday early evening go to site F4 to sign in.

Friday is registration as Rick mentioned this will happen at site F4 and just 5.00 per person which includes the Saturday morning pancake breakfast and the trailer tour and of course the evening Meet and Greets and entertainment on Friday and Saturday.....See you there!

If any other question feel free to ask.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:23 AM   #99

Registry
Just did a quick check and a few sites still available close to all the action!

Section A has 4 sites
Section G has 1 site
Section H.....a variety of sites

See you there!
Old 08-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #100

Name: Mat
Trailer: boler
Manitoba
I think my wife registered already, but if not.

My wife, son and I will be attending again this year, just finished up the new cargo box this weekend, so it's ready to show off.

Mat, Sam & Elie will be in E16 again with our 1976 13' boler
OneTiredGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally, vin