One of our last posts before the rally
I've had several questions on the weekend activities so thought I would post this again so it's easier to access:
For general questions or info please visit:
Rick and Shirley at site F4
Roland and Noella at site G10
* Friday evening will be registration
at Ricks site F4, 5.00 per person.
* Fire and a Meet & Greet to follow in the evening on Friday and Saturday at Ricks site.
* Bring your lawn chair, instruments and voices as the Meet & Greet always has music going on!
* Saturday morning is free pancake breakfast.
*10:30am Dutch Oven cooking demo.
* Saturday afternoon is the trailer tour, always a hi-lite!
* Saturday dinner is pot luck, just bring your favourite dish in shareable quantities and thats it!....along with your own plate, fork/knife! This is another hi-lite with a huge variety of food.
* Sunday is saying goodbye to all the new friends and packing up OR stay as long as you like.
More details provided at the Rally
. .....headquarters is at site F4.
For those who are returning after a few years absence we have had to implement a small fee of 5.00 per person. This is mostly due the Park now requiring us to have an event permit and liability insurance.
As always just ask if there are any questions, come and say hi and see you in St.Malo!