MB 2016, Aug.19-21: 7th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 7 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-22-2016, 07:54 PM   #121

Name: Randy
Trailer: Trillium
Manitoba
Roland, Rick and anyone involved in the rally at St. Malo:
This was our first year attending and we just wanted to say thank you to all involved in planning such a great event. We enjoyed the fellowship of the group and how helpful everyone was in sharing information. The trailer tour definitely provided a lot of information.
We just wanted to say thanks and we are looking forward to next year.

Randy & Elaine
rwpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:37 PM   #122

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwpierce View Post
Roland, Rick and anyone involved in the rally at St. Malo:
This was our first year attending and we just wanted to say thank you to all involved in planning such a great event. We enjoyed the fellowship of the group and how helpful everyone was in sharing information. The trailer tour definitely provided a lot of information.
We just wanted to say thanks and we are looking forward to next year.

Randy & Elaine
Thank you Randy and Elaine you really summed it up with the words fellowship and sharing information. ....to me that is what it's all about.
See you next year.

Roland
Old 08-23-2016, 05:34 AM   #123

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Sorry for the late report , but here it goes.

Biggest rally ever with 79 campers all together. My head got lots of ideas during the Trailer tour, I now know what I have planed to finish my Boler.

Sorry if I did not make it to your trailer, but with all I had going on I am glad I did get out to see a lot of you out there.

There was a pair of glasses found at the Saturday night music show, they are a very strong prescription and I have them here on my desk, so if you lost them let me know and we can arrange to get them back to you.

If anyone out there has pics I encourage you to post them for all to see.

I would like to thank all the participants for coming to the Rally, all that helped setup and take down our breakfast and pot luck dinner tent, all those that helped with breakfast, all that donated prizes for the draws. Even the Ham served at breakfast was donated.

I also would like to thank all those that were involved in the Dutch oven cooking demo. And let us not forget all that entertained us at the meet and greet camp fires. We had lots of campers not with our group watch from the side lines and I tried to get some of them to join us at the picnic tables.

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:26 PM   #124

Registry
Well said Rick. ...
A busy but enjoyable time! So many great trailer people out there. I received a variety of suggestions and ideas on the rally and we will discuss over the winter.Thank you for these comments.

In addition to the official 79 registered I spoke with several more Vintage campers who did not register but were there to see how a rally works and plan to join in next year.
Hope all had a safe trip home and I look forward to seeing everyone next year!

Roland
Roland H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 09:54 AM   #125

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
Rally photos

Photos hardly do justice to the event. To stand and look in all directions and see FGRV/eggs is just fun!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3323.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	99149

Name:	IMG_3321.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	409.8 KB
ID:	99150

Name:	IMG_3319.jpg
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	99151

Name:	IMG_3316.jpg
Size:	408.8 KB
ID:	99152
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #126

Registry
So true Bob! It is a great feeling to see that. Thanks for the pics.
Roland
Old 08-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #127

Registry
One last post. ......
I need to send a huge thank you to Rick for the countless hours he has put into the rally. Working the forum, promoting the rally, and general running around. .....Great job!
Roland

Tags
rally, vin