GA 2016, May 19-21 - Eggs on the Hiawassee River - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2016, 05:20 PM   #61

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Haven't hosted a rally before so I am gonna ask is it to early or inappropriate to post a roster that consists of site #, camper make, name and/or forum name, home state, dish for fish fry and T-Shirt sizes?
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:38 PM   #62

Name: Teri
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 11
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M View Post
Teri s are you in C7?
Yes
teri s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:31 PM   #63

Name: Donna
Trailer: Soon to be acquired
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by teri s View Post
Yes
I would like to order a t-shirt. Size would be medium.
AnotherDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #64

Name: Michael
Trailer: Escape 21
Georgia
We have reserved site A-8. Looking forward to this being an annual event. I will bring a broccoli salad.
lijMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #65

Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDonna View Post
I would like to order a t-shirt. Size would be medium.
What site are you in? Camper make?
Old 04-06-2016, 10:23 PM   #66

Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by lijMichael View Post
We have reserved site A-8. Looking forward to this being an annual event. I will bring a broccoli salad.
Glad to have you Michael, are you interested in buying a rally T-shirt, if so what size(s)?
Old 04-08-2016, 11:50 AM   #67

Deep South
Sites A21, A22, A23, C16 & C17 are left. Only 1 week remaining to book your site for this new Georgia rally, if you want to go call Riverbend Campground at 706-896-1415 before it is too late. 30 sites already booked. Hope to see you there...
Old 04-09-2016, 09:12 AM   #68

Name: Coy
Trailer: Oliver Elite
Alabama
I am now registered for the Eggs on the Hiawassee River Rally. I will be pulling a 2015 Oliver Elite and staying in F-1. I am there because I prefer to use pull-thus. Also, my wife will not be with me and I am not much of a cook so I will volunteer to bring whatever picnic supplies, deli food or last minute items as needed. Would like a Tee shirt XXXL. Coming in from Huntsville AL. Thanks
Hardrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #69

Deep South
RALLY UPDATE

Great glad you will make it Coy. My wife just asked me to post that there are only 7 so far that have contacted her or me with what dish they are bringing for the Thursday night Fish Fry. We have 31 registered sites so far and we want to make sure there will be enough food for everyone. Does someone want to bring sweet tea or other drinks or would everyone prefer to bring their own individual beverages?

T-Shirts - I have 16 requests for shirts so it looks like we will do them. I have a little time before I need to order the t-shirts so I have time to print them, but I need to get a final count as soon as possible. I do not plan on printing extra's so if you want one and have not already let me know by posting to this rally tread, or by email or PM then please let me know how many/what sizes. The deadline for ordering T-shirts will be 4/20. Please bring cash to to rally for the shirts, I will have a final price once I know exactly how many on the 20th. Trying to get enough so the cost will be around $10-12, larger sizes will be a few dollars extra. Once I have the final count and post the cost you can prepay me for the shirts via PayPal if you like which will help be cover some of the cost of buying the shirts.

Also, I do not have any planned activities yet for Friday, on Saturday all I have planned for now is the Egg Open House/Viewing. We can keep the remainder of the rally informal or if anyone wants to help we can plan a few other activities. I know I have had several other people say they would be glad to help so speak up if you have something or if anyone would like to be a co-host for the rally. Also, I was wondering if there are their any musicians coming? Thought it would be neat if we could organize a dance either after the Fish Fry on Thursday or maybe Friday night? But I myself am not musically talented or have any DJ skills...

Don't forget if you know of anyone that might want to attend let them know that Friday April 15th is the deadline to register, other wise after that you may be in another part of the campground and away from all the eggs...
Old 04-10-2016, 12:08 PM   #70

Name: Glenn
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Georgia
I'd like to add one more shirt, Medium please.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Martins HeirCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:15 AM   #71

Name: Michael
Trailer: Escape 21
Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M View Post
Glad to have you Michael, are you interested in buying a rally T-shirt, if so what size(s)?
1 - XXL

1 - L
lijMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #72

Deep South
Okay I have put together an updated roster but removed last names, email and phone numbers. You can email me or PM me with your email or phone if you want it to be added to my list if I need to contact you outside of the forum for any updates.

Also listed is side dishes for the Fish Fry and T-shirts sizes. You can post, PM, email or call me with any updated info or corrections.

Suggestions for activities are still welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rally Roster.pdf (72.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 04-13-2016, 09:12 AM   #73

Deep South
Last call for registration

This is the last call for registering for the Eggs on the Hiawassee River Rally May 19-22...if you are monitoring this thread and would like to join us the deadline to register with River Bend Campground (706-896-1415) is Friday 4/15. Over 30 rigs have registered so this should be a great event for what will likely be an annual event going forward.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:15 AM   #74

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Thanks for shepherding this Johnny. I'm really looking forward to it.

Walt
Old 04-13-2016, 09:32 AM   #75

Deep South
Your welcome Walt, and thanks to you and everyone else here that had signed up, pretty good signup for a 1st annual rally I think, but then again I have never been to one or hosted one so I guess I jumped right into the frying pan but that's me...I will be attending our first rally tomorrow in Townsend TN looking forward to it too! Hopefully I will come back with some good ideas for the EOTHR...
Old 04-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #76

Name: Rachel
Trailer: Scamp on order!
South Carolina
I hope to come visit on Saturday! I live close-ish by and plan to do a daytrip. I don't have my egg yet, but I can't wait to see some in person!

Will everyone still be there Saturday? Or will everyone be packing up to leave?
Brindles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:09 PM   #77

Name: Bill
Trailer: Oliver
North Carolina
Come see Twist

At least my Oliver Legacy Elite II will be there on Saturday. Twist would be happy for a visit - Site 28.

Bill
topgun2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #78

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
A few may leave early but the rally ends Sunday. Saturday would be good.

Walt
Old 04-19-2016, 09:32 AM   #79

Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brindles View Post
I hope to come visit on Saturday! I live close-ish by and plan to do a daytrip. I don't have my egg yet, but I can't wait to see some in person!

Will everyone still be there Saturday? Or will everyone be packing up to leave?
There will be an Egg Open House/Showing on Saturday from 10 to 2. I am working on either a ribbon or small sign for Egg owners to display to let others know their Egg is available for viewing...
Old 04-19-2016, 01:05 PM   #80

Name: Rachel
Trailer: Scamp on order!
South Carolina
Oh, yay! That's a great idea. I'm so excited!
Brindles is offline   Reply With Quote