WY 2016 Rally Map on Google Maps - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2016, 09:21 AM   #21

Name: BKay
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Georgia
I do not see the fall rally that is held in Cherokee, NC. Does anyone know if it will be held this year. 2016
Thanks
bkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:57 AM   #22

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
Here is the link for the Algonac Michigan Rally in Sept. First weekend after labor day. http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ble-72923.html

Pam organizes that Algonac rally and I would like to thank her for that and Hidalga for the map. I am browsing the map thinking Hmmm who do we know that we might want to visit who just happens to live near a rally.
Thanks for forwarding this info, Roger! We've already got 32 trailers registered for 2016, should be a good turnout.
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #23

Name: carolyn
Trailer: 2005 casita sd
Michigan
Site 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Garlow View Post
Thanks for forwarding this info, Roger! We've already got 32 trailers registered for 2016, should be a good turnout.
Pam- I didn't know how to respond to the rally reservation, so am trying this way. We will be at site #158, with our Casita 16 SD, our first ever rally. So looking forward to it. We plan on cruising north along the thumb, paddling and biking.
garycarolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 12:04 PM   #24

Name: XXX
Trailer: whatever
NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by garycarolyn View Post
Pam- I didn't know how to respond to the rally reservation, so am trying this way. We will be at site #158, with our Casita 16 SD, our first ever rally. So looking forward to it. We plan on cruising north along the thumb, paddling and biking.
Hi,
Pam may or may not be subscribed to this thread, so I don't know if she'll receive your message. To reach her more directly, the Algonac Rally has their own rally thread further down the page on the Rallies, Meets, Get Togethers Forum. Scroll down the forum page and click the applicable rally to respond. I've provided a direct link below for the rally you're following and want to post comments on:

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ble-72923.html
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally