TN 2017, May 5-7: Oliver Rally, Hohenwald Tenn. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #1

Name: Coy
Trailer: Oliver Elite
Alabama
2017, May 5-7: Oliver Rally, Hohenwald Tenn.

Please join us for the second annual Oliver Travel Trailer Rally May 5-7, 2017. The rally will be held at Natchez Trace RV campground, 1363 Napier Road, Hohenwald, Tenn. Reservations for the rally- (931)-796-3211. Please provide your name and the number in your party so we can have an accurate headcount for meals, program planning, and related activities and to receive a 20% discount on campsite fees.
We will have an exceptional program packed full of opportunities to network with other Oliver owners, fiberglass travel trailer owners and enthusists to learn more about your trailer, and network with Oliver staff and invited component vendors. We have an opening session to introduce you to all the attendees, Oliver staff and special guests. We will view a video that will discuss some of the early beginnings of Oliver Travel Trailers and bring us up to today.
On Saturday, we will have planned sessions all day to interface with other Oliver Travel Trailer owners to learn about camping destinations, tricks of camping in your Oliver Trailer and many other subjects. You will have opportunity to meet with component suppliers and discuss the appropriate use of the component(s) in your Oliver Travel Trailer as well as problems you may be have. There will be an open forum discussion with senior Oliver staff, component vendors and others to answer questions you may have. Throughout the rally, you will have opportunities to network with Oliver Travel Trailer owners, visit the Oliver factory, visit with other fiberglass travel trailer owners, Oliver staff, component vendors and special guests. We are planning a rally that will be filled with information, networking opportunities, fun, food and entertainment.
Oliver Travel Trailer owners, fiberglass travel trailer owners and enthusiasts, those interested in purchasing an Oliver Travel Trailer are invited to attend.
We look forward to seeing you on May 5th for a great Oliver Travel Trailer rally so make your reservations soon!!
Updates and additional information posted on the Oliver Forum
Hardrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:28 PM   #2

Name: Vicki
Trailer: Casita 16' Freedom Deluxe
Missouri
Tn Rally

Hello,
This is Vicki, proud owner of a 1995 16' Casita.
I have made my reservation for the May 5 thru 7, 2017 Rally in TN.
Looking forward to meeting others with similar camper.
Hope there will be a good turnout at the Rally.
From Vicki in her Glass Castle.
Attached Thumbnails
20161029_132754.jpg  
GlassCastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #3

Alabama
Oliver Travel Trailer Rally

Vicki
Thank you for joining us at the 2017 Oliver Travel Trailer Rally in Hohenwald, Tennessee.
We have a great program planned for all Fiberglass travel trailer owners. All RV enthusiasts are welcome to attend.
Coy Gayle
Old 01-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #4

Name: OnTheRoadAgain
Trailer: Oliver
Tennessee
Would love to go...

But we have registration to camp FL Gulf Coast.
Maybe next year?
Any other meet ups we can schedule in East Tennessee or FL Gulf Coast or FL West Coast?

Hey how do we get to be a list member on the Oliver Section here?

We are already on the Oliver Site Forum.

| 2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II | 2016 Toyota Tundra |
Oliver_Elite2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #5

Alabama
Sorry you cannot make the Oliver rally
Regarding a list serv on this site or Oliver Forum, I am unfamiliar if there is even one on either website.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #6

Name: OnTheRoadAgain
Trailer: Oliver
Tennessee
Think this works

Think we show now here on the Oliver section of this site now.

The one was referring to we are already on is the Oliver Company Forum site.

Where are you located approx.?
Maybe we can meet up sometime later this year.

| 2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II | 2016 Toyota Tundra |
Oliver_Elite2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:02 AM   #7

Alabama
Update on Oliver Rally

We currently have 40+ registered with several types of fiberglass RVs. All are welcome
We will have a cookout on Friday and Mexican food on Saturday evening for our Open Forum meeting.
Several component vendors will be attending to display the component functionality and discuss installation and proper use.
We will have round table discussions to share ideas, adventure stories and have a great time.
Please register with the campground, plan your trip and join us !
Old 03-02-2017, 01:37 PM   #8

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Do you guys plan on any "open house" showing of the Olivers on Saturday??
Darral T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #9

Alabama
Yes, plans are to have both models of the Travel Trailers on display and tours of the Oliver Travel Trailers factory will be given
Old 03-02-2017, 03:49 PM   #10

Ok..we're getting closer. Is there a set time during the day Saturday? I attend the Piney Rally and we dont have our RV's open all day...but set an allotted time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardrock View Post
Yes, plans are to have both models of the Mattress liver Travel Trailers on display and tours of the Oliver Travel Trailers factory will be given
Old 03-02-2017, 04:01 PM   #11

Alabama
Last year, it was done after lunch. However, Oliver is very good to accommodate those that want a tour throughout the week. Friday before the rally they will be in full production.
You may want to contact the sales department at Oliver to set up an individual tour of the Oliver factory
Old 03-02-2017, 09:01 PM   #12

Name: RandyB
Trailer: The BIG "O"
New Hampshire
Hey Hardrock, I believe he means is there a scheduled time when all of the Oliver Owners present will be willing to show their trailers, so that others can see how they are actually set up and lived in.
RandyNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:19 PM   #13

Thanks Randy. I just gave up and gonna show up...

Heck...I live 30 miles from the Oliver factory in Columbia and our company has even done work for them.

I just wanna get a look hopefully at a 18' Big O" as you label it. I've only seen the 21'er(? the listed/stated sizes are confusing on their website) when it showed up at a Piney Rally @ Dover, TN. (LBL); and that was by one of their former reps.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #14

Alabama
The 18' and 22' Olivers will be on display Friday and Saturday
We are planning a "Show and Tell " session Saturday afternoon. We hopefully will have several attendees that will open their travel trailers.
I have a 18' Oliver Elite that I bought 2 years ago. I drove Route 66 over 4,000 miles a month after I retired. It is a great unit. I have everything except solar power.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:39 AM   #15

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Tennessee
Hey Darral, I want to come see your new Oliver when you order it, ok?
GregandTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 07:59 AM   #16

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
At the Quartzsite rally last month, we had folks wanting to tour our trailer all the time. If we're there we give tours. Will do the same in Hohenwald. Mike
2016 Oliver Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:51 AM   #17

BINGO! Thanks Hardy. Looking forward to visiting the rally. Shoot...I feel like I will be visiting "Oliver Garden".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardrock View Post
The 18' and 22' Olivers will be on display Friday and Saturday
We are planning a "Show and Tell " session Saturday afternoon. We hopefully will have several attendees that will open their travel trailers.
I have a 18' Oliver Elite that I bought 2 years ago. I drove Route 66 over 4,000 miles a month after I retired. It is a great unit. I have everything except solar power.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #18

Yup bud..yalll will be da first ones we call. (Did I tell yall the Ollie comes with an auto-debugger?? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregandTeresa View Post
Hey Darral, I want to come see your new Oliver when you order it, ok?
Old 03-15-2017, 04:12 PM   #19

Name: Jim
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Florida
In the market for our first travel trailer.

We're heading (from FL) to KS to attend our daughter's commencement and decided to stop and attend the rally even though we don't yet have a travel trailer. I just booked a cabin and look forward to meeting all you fine folks and learning all about Oliver trailers.
StoicJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #20

Name: Jason
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Texas
We'll see you there! Very excited to be coming so close to see natchez trace! First time!

Texas -> Tennessee
'Cos I've got ramblin' fever in my blood
ImJustaTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally, oliver