AB 2017, Sep 13-17: 10th Anniversary Alberta Omelette - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-13-2017, 04:48 PM   #1

Name: Boler Bitches
Trailer: boler
Alberta
2017, Sep 13-17: 10th Anniversary Alberta Omelette

2017 Fall Alberta Omelette

*I signed in on the wrong sign in...this is Darla & Craig and we are still the hosts of the Alberta Omelette!!* DUH!

This will be the 10th Anniversary of the Omelette, so we are hoping that we will have record attendance!!

For everyone that is interested in making sure they have advance notice to book the time off, Fall Alberta Omelette 2017 will be at Burbank Campground in Blackfalds and will be Wednesday, September 13th to Sunday, September 17th!

We had so much fun just going back to the simple planning last year, that I think we are going to continue that format.
The cost will be $30 per night, per trailer (unless I get different info on rate changes last minute)

*YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH THE CAMPGROUND* as we are in group sites. You pay us when you arrive and get set up!

The showers are loonie powered.
Lets hope that our wonderful campground hosts, Jenifer & Christopher will have figured out the power issues to help us out... ;-)

We won't be having door prizes or any of that...
We will be having the usual show and shine on Saturday "very loosely" scheduled for 10am to 2pm (nobody EVER sticks to that)
We will be doing the potluck in the beautiful log cabin, as usual, on Saturday at 6pm.

**Also, I just looked on the full moon calendar and I'm sorry to say that I couldn't coordinate the Harvest Moon with our event like in 2016...it is the week before we are there next year** Very Sorry...

Hope to see everyone there!
Below are links to our Alberta Omelette FB Page and Burbank Campground FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171546679593019/

https://www.facebook.com/BurbankParkCampground/?fref=ts
Boler Bitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:36 PM   #2

Name: Puppy
Trailer: boler & Spartan
Alberta
2017 10th Anniversary Alberta Omelette

2017 Alberta Omelette

This will be the 10th Anniversary of the Omelette, so we are hoping that we will have record attendance!!

For everyone that is interested in making sure they have advance notice to book the time off, Fall Alberta Omelette 2017 will be at Burbank Campground in Blackfalds and will be Wednesday, September 13th to Sunday, September 17th!

We had so much fun just going back to the simple planning last year, that I think we are going to continue that format.
The cost will be $30 per night, per trailer (unless I get different info on rate changes at the last minute)

*YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH THE CAMPGOUND* as we are in group sites. When you arrive, you pay us *CASH PLEASE* and get set up!!

The showers are loonie powered.
Lets hope that our wonderful campground hosts, Jenifer & Christopher will have figured out the power issues to help us out... ;-)

We won't be having door prizes or any of that...
We will be having the usual show and shine on Saturday "very loosely" scheduled for 10am to 2pm (nobody EVER sticks to that)
We will be doing the potluck in the beautiful log cabin, as usual, on Saturday at 6pm.

**Also, I just looked on the full moon calendar and I'm sorry to say that I couldn't coordinate the Harvest Moon with our event like in 2016...it is the week before we are there next year** Very Sorry...

Hope to see everyone there!
Below are links to our Alberta Omelette FB Page and Burbank Campground FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171546679593019/

https://www.facebook.com/BurbankParkCampground/?fref=ts
Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote