OR 2018, Apr. 26-29: Spring NOG - Northern Oregon Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2017, 10:54 AM   #1

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
2018, Apr. 26-29: Spring NOG - Northern Oregon Gathering

April 26-28, 2018 — L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
(Vernonia area - West of Portland, Oregon - about 34 miles)

The traveling roadshow is moving back to L.L. Stub Stewart for Spring NOG 2018. We've been there for both spring blooming and fall colors. We're hoping for no rain or wind! Be sure to checkout everything the Oregon State Park system has to say about the park. Find the information here including reservation information: L.L. Stub Stewart State Park.

THIS time we'll start reserving in Dairy Creek WEST. I've chosen site 42. Remember, everyone gets full hookups (electric, water, sewer). On Thursday, I'll reserve the main shelter in Dairy Creek West for Friday/Saturday night doin's. No EZ-Ups or folding tables needed for the group activities. SWOON!

As usual I'll keep a park map updated and a list of names going for those that have made reservations. So, post away! BTW: I'm coming early again. I'll pull in on Wednesday and stay until Sunday afternoon... if anyone cares to join me early!

The participants list and map will be updated ONLY on the CasitaForum here: https://www.casitaforum.com/invboard...gon-gathering/

Be sure to let us know if you're newbies to egg gatherings and everyone start planning/making your name tags!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #2

Name: Suvi
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
I'm in site #4

Looking forward to it as always!
sooveroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #3

Name: M
Trailer: Formerly Scamp
Oregon
Red face Spring gathering

Surprise...West campground already half full as of today. Looks like it will be a fantastic Gathering...as usual. Thanks, Donna, for making the arrangements.
Ttocs M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 04:08 PM   #4

Name: Christine
Trailer: Scamp
Washington
Woo Hoo! Very first FBTT experience for me. Signed up for Site 78. Attendees: Mark Moulton & Christine Emerson. SO looking forward to meeting you all!
emersunrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:29 AM   #5

Name: Carolyn
Trailer: Scamp 13
Washington
Want to sign in for OR Rally

Hi... I have not done this before, new Scamp! want to come to the OR Rally but confused about reserving.... it looks like the West loop is full... so I should reserve in the East loop? just want to make sure I will be near the other people and that people still not reserved will be near me.... Thanks
Carolyn N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn N. View Post
Hi... I have not done this before, new Scamp! want to come to the OR Rally but confused about reserving.... it looks like the West loop is full... so I should reserve in the East loop? just want to make sure I will be near the other people and that people still not reserved will be near me.... Thanks
Hi Carolyn, yes there are at least two reserved in East Loop, sites 78 and 80. I expect by time the NOG rolls around, nearly 8 months from now, there will be a bunch in East Loop.

Just post here if you make a reservation so I can get you on the participants list and map.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #7

Washington
Oregon Rally

Thanks, Donna. I am having trouble with this site so keep having to change password for some reason.
Thanks for info... I will look at the reservation info again....
Old 09-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #8

Washington
Reserved site 76

I reserved Site # 76 Dairy Creek East. Look forward to meeting the others who are near me in 78 and 80 (and others?)
I assume I should put the type of rig (think it said "primary type of equipment") I have in the one box but it just said "none" and wouldn't let me change it???
Does that matter?
Thanks!
Old 09-02-2017, 06:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn N. View Post
I reserved Site # 76 Dairy Creek East. Look forward to meeting the others who are near me in 78 and 80 (and others?)
I assume I should put the type of rig (think it said "primary type of equipment") I have in the one box but it just said "none" and wouldn't let me change it???
Does that matter?
Thanks!
It doesn't matter Carolyn, I sent you a PM on Facebook. We're months out from the spring gathering, I expect we'll see a bunch more folks in East before April.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #10

Name: Annie
Trailer: Parkliner
Oregon
Reserved Site #86

Hi,
We reserved site #86 in the East loop for Annie and Rob with our 81 13' Burro. This will be our first outing with our Burro, since we where not able to make the Fall NOG (reno not finished in time<_<).
AnnieSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSnyder View Post
Hi,
We reserved site #86 in the East loop for Annie and Rob with our 81 13' Burro. This will be our first outing with our Burro, since we where not able to make the Fall NOG (reno not finished in time<_<).
More people in East!
Old 09-24-2017, 02:38 PM   #12

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
I reserved a site in Dairy Creek west (looking for the number now) but won't be able to attend. (Just realized I had a conflict.) If someone wants it let me know and I'll try to figure out how to transfer it. I'll update with site and dates as soon as I locate the info.

Edit: site 49, Wed-Sun.
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:49 PM   #13

Name: Connie
Trailer: 1995 16' Scamp Deluxe
Washington
Reserved Site #79

Have #79 in the East Dairy Creek loop (arrive Thurs), I reserved it about a month or so ago. Have been having trouble getting into this website. It doesn't seem to like my apartment complex wifi so it took me awhile. This is my 2nd FGRV Rally. Last month I camped with the Seattle Area group at Dash Point. Really fun to see all the different trailers--the folks were just terrific! Will be camping solo.
Connie
Connie Estep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:28 PM   #14

Name: Aaron
Trailer: 2000 Bigfoot 21RB, & 92 Vanagon Westy
Idaho
Ok I have #64, in East Dairy Creek loop, Friday-Sunday. 1990 16' Scamp

First rally
1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #15

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
Hi all, we're pencilled in for site 62, Dairy Creek East. Looking forward to seeing all our old friends, including the ones we haven't met yet.
Cheers
Ian
Ian-Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:39 PM   #16

Name: Allegra
Trailer: in the market
California
Rally visitor?

Hi folks,

First post here :-/

I'm working on my plan to have a tow vehicle and 13' fgtt within the year (both used).

I'm doing research now, and would like to get my eyes on some trailers and talk shop with some knowledgable folks in person.

I'm considering coming up from the SF Bay Area to visit the Spring NOG (friends in Portland, won't necessarily camp). Is that a good idea? Does it make sense? Are there scheduled events during the rally I should know about? Somewhere closer to me that you recommend? Any and all suggestions welcome

Thanks!
Allegra
allegracount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegracount View Post
I'm considering coming up from the SF Bay Area to visit the Spring NOG (friends in Portland, won't necessarily camp). Is that a good idea? Does it make sense? Are there scheduled events during the rally I should know about? Somewhere closer to me that you recommend? Any and all suggestions welcome

Thanks!
Allegra
Absolutely you can come out and hang out and look and ask questions and on and on. There's even cabins in the park if you'd like to stay with us. They're not right in the loops we're camping in, but close enough where you won't feel rushed or feel like you're missing something. AND, you're welcome to join in any of the fun as well. I won't be publishing a "schedule of events" until closer to the gathering, but it typically doesn't change much from events passed. Check out this link for the last one: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post662011

If you have any questions, post and we'll try to get them answered.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:33 AM   #18

Name: Allegra
Trailer: in the market
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Absolutely you can come out and hang out and look and ask questions and on and on. There's even cabins in the park if you'd like to stay with us. They're not right in the loops we're camping in, but close enough where you won't feel rushed or feel like you're missing something. AND, you're welcome to join in any of the fun as well. I won't be publishing a "schedule of events" until closer to the gathering, but it typically doesn't change much from events passed. Check out this link for the last one: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post662011
If you have any questions, post and we'll try to get them answered.
Thanks for the reply Donna! I hope I can make it. (Also hope I’m doing things right here, don’t have a lot of experience posting to forums)
allegracount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #19

Name: Dach
Trailer: formerly: 1972 Hunter Compact
Oregon
Registry
Hi, Chad and Jennifer here. Site #19 (tent camping!). We bringing our 72 Hunter Compact Jr. and high hopes for 1 extra parking space. Our first FG rally and we're excited.
Zachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:36 PM   #20

Name: River
Trailer: Perris Pacer
Oregon
Registry
We’ll be in site 85 with our 17’ WB Burro
Burrito is offline   Reply With Quote