TN 2018, Oct 17-21: King of the Wild Frontier Fiberglass Trailer Rally - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #21

Name: Maynard and Jacquie
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Registry
Roster as of 2-5-18
Skytalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #22

Tennessee
Registry
FACEBOOK GROUP:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/769402993220782/
Old 02-05-2018, 05:33 PM   #23

Name: Ken & Ellen
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 16 ft Deluxe
Indiana
Site 23

Just reserved site 23. It will be Ellen & Ken Peterson with our trusty dog Shelby. Looking forward to it.
KenEllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #24

Tennessee
Registry
Updated Roster

Updated Roster
Old 02-07-2018, 09:36 PM   #25

Tennessee
Registry
42 Registered Campers

10 Full Hook Up Sites Remaining
Old 04-06-2018, 04:01 AM   #26

Tennessee
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytalker View Post
42 Registered Campers

10 Full Hook Up Sites Remaining

5 sites remaining.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #27

Name: Larry
Trailer: Scamp goose neck
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotbb1 View Post
Hi Y'all,
Just wanted to introduce ourself, My wife is Darla and I am Richard from Lake Wales, Florida. We haven't been to any rally's and would love to join you in this one. Darla just retired and would love to join you... Sounds like alot of fun! If any lots are still available a suggestion of which lot would be appreciated! We just reserved Lot #40 for Oct 15 thru 22. We are looking forward to our next phase of our life after retirement... Looking forward to meeting you all in Oct.
Hi Larry
I am Scout user name
I am really having problems understand how to make simple connections. I have a Scamp 5th wheel and I would like to go to the Land Of The Lakes rally but don't know how to do it. Any simple direction. Also what is the one in Cherokee.
We live close to Knoxville Tn
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #28

Tennessee
Registry
We now have 50 registered campers. All Sites are reserved except Tent sites that do not have any water or electric. These can be reserved for dry camping if you want one. 2nd option is to watch the reservation website and try to catch a cancellation. To this point there has only been one cancellation and it was booked really quick.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:38 PM   #29

Tennessee
Registry
Updated Roster 7/19/18

Updated Roster 7/19/18
Old 07-29-2018, 06:43 PM   #30

Tennessee
Registry
We currently have 50 registered campers for the King of the Wild Frontier Rally. Site 51 is available currently with full hookups. Several tent sites can be used and reserved but dry camping only. They have no water or electric hookups.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:52 PM   #31

Tennessee
Registry
We currently have two available sites with full hookups at David Crockett Birthplace State Park campground for the King of the Wild Frontier Fiberglass Egg Rally. They are sites 27 and 51. Rally dates: Oct 17 thru 21st, 2018.

https://tnstateparks.itinio.com/davi...ett-birthplace
Old 08-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #32

Trailer: 17 ft 2005 Freedom Deluxe Casita
Caravan

We will be at the Cherokee a rally, leaving Sunday the 14th. Then heading over to David Crockett Rally. We are not to arrive till Wednesday but I am sure we can arrive early. Wondering if anyone would like to caravan with us with maybe one overnight before David Crockett. I am sure there are other things to see along the was.
Terrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #33

Tennessee
Registry
Caravan

Hi Terrance. There will be several people at the Cherokee Rally that will be coming to the King of the Wild Frontier Rally but I am not sure what their plans are. I will be leaving Sunday from Cherokee with two options. We will either go directly to David Crockett Birthplace State Park or make a stop at home in Elizabethton, TN before heading to Crockett. I am sure you will find someone at the rally to caravan with. Safe travels, and looking forward to meeting you at King of the Wild Frontier.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:40 AM   #34

Name: steve
Trailer: 2014 21' Esape
Georgia
Hello,
We are the proud new owners of a 2014 21' Escape, moving up from a 2004 17' Casita. When we bought the Casita there was a rally in TN shortly after we bought it and we had a great time learning more about our new home on wheels and what could be done with them.
Was hoping to learn more about our Escape the same way so EXCITED I was able to get a site, site 40 was the only site available when I checked a few minutes ago that had hull hookup. Unfortunately I don't think my better 1/2 Patty will be able to attend because we already booked for a mini vacation 2 weeks after this. I know she will be jealous.

Arriving on 10/18 departing 10/21.

Safe travels to all and look forward to seeing more Escapes.

Steve and Patty
stratos175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #35

Tennessee
Registry
Glad you got the last site, Steve. I will get you on the roster. We are looking forward to seeing you at the rally. There are other Escapes there so you should be able to pick up some tips from them.
Safe Travels.
Skytalker-Maynard
Old 08-24-2018, 08:50 AM   #36

Name: Corky
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16ft.
Illinois
Corky & Darlene will be there. Good to here Rich is doing good. See you all in Oct..
Courtland PieperCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:35 AM   #37

Georgia
Disc Golf Anyone?

Hello,
Really happy we were able to get a site to attend this rally, it will be our first true trip in the 2014 21' Escape we just purchased.
One thing I like to do is play disc golf and when we camp if there is course near by I try and play. Not as good as I once was with age and shoulder issues but still really enjoy the game. There is a course called Harmon Hills not far from the campground that sounds challenging but plan to give it a try if I have the time. Anyone interested in joining me? Not sure when I would do this yet and some of that depends if I'm going alone or better half is able to join me, she isn't sure yet.
If you never played really fun game and recommend you give it a try some time.

Safe travels to all and look forward to the rally,

Steve and Patty
Old 08-31-2018, 10:06 AM   #38

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
Disc Golf

Did not expect to think about Disc Golf today. We installed two courses in the Cedar Rapids Parks system and I talked on the phone to Steady Ed Headrick a few times in the mid nineties when we were putting our first one in. They turned out to be very popular with both daily play and tournaments. We had a pond near one hole where errant throws would end up in the water. To keep the algae down the water Was treated With a copper sulfate based broduct called Aquashade. A kid about 12 Spent the afternoon diving for discs despite the Keep out of the water signs. It was not good when frisbee Smurf returned home with his bag of booty and a Blue body including a blue booty. It was a dye and took a while to wear off. Despite managing these courses for 15 years, I’ve never played. See you in Tennessee.
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:12 PM   #39
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
I used to love to play Frisbee golf 30 years ago. I don't know if I will have time to play though as the rally kept me hopping last year.
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:20 AM   #40

Georgia
Just like regular golf except.......

WOW 15 years managing a course and installing two and never playing once, have you ever been a regular golfer? I did not get introduced to the game until my mid 30's had never heard of it until then. Never have been as good as some of my friends but have always enjoyed playing. I played regular golf far a while and if I had a choice much prefer disc golf.
1. Most of the time its free.
2. Way faster to play then regular golf.
3. All the gear to play cost less.
4. A game not uncommon to play alone.
5. Best of all just like regular golf you make a bad shot $%*B(*%$*(!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone at the rally,

Safe travels,

Steve and Patty

Tags
rally