TN 2019, April 11-14: Gathering in Townsend, TN? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-14-2019, 07:00 PM   #21

Name: MJ
Trailer: Park Liner
GA
Thank you very much, Dean & Laura and Jerry, for opening up your homes on wheels to me and for giving me some of your vacation time to share a few f/g trailer tips. I enjoyed meeting you all on this beautiful, sunny afternoon. It sure beats what the meteorologist had foretasted, eh?

Just a side note, Dean & Laura, I did try to go home a different way only to end up at the KOA entrance again an hour and a half later. It seems that 441S is closed and I never saw any signage alerting drivers of this fact. Although I did not stop, at least I can now (technically) say that I have been to Pigeon Forge ;-)

Nonetheless, I still managed to avoid the Dragon on my way home.

Looking forward to seeing you at another meetup this summer and maybe in my one f/g home on wheels if I can find one for sale.

MJ
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:17 PM   #22

Name: Dean
Trailer: Casita
Kentucky
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Thank you very much, Dean & Laura and Jerry, for opening up your homes on wheels to me and for giving me some of your vacation time to share a few f/g trailer tips. I enjoyed meeting you all on this beautiful, sunny afternoon. It sure beats what the meteorologist had foretasted, eh?

Just a side note, Dean & Laura, I did try to go home a different way only to end up at the KOA entrance again an hour and a half later. It seems that 441S is closed and I never saw any signage alerting drivers of this fact. Although I did not stop, at least I can now (technically) say that I have been to Pigeon Forge ;-)

Nonetheless, I still managed to avoid the Dragon on my way home.

Looking forward to seeing you at another meetup this summer and maybe in my one f/g home on wheels if I can find one for sale.

MJ
Hi MJ,

It was so nice to meet you! Sorry to read about the long way home, but we are glad you made it home safely. The weather turned out to be much better than expected. It is going down to 41 tonight. It is 9 pm and we just retired to the Casita for the evening. So nice to have a warm, cozy egg. I am sure you will find one. You will be a wonderful addition to the egg camper family. Please stay in touch with Laura and I regarding your egg hunt and adventures.

Hope to see you at Eggs on the Hiawassee!!!

Take care,

Dean