NH 2019, May 16-20: 2019 Spring Fling in New England - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-21-2019, 06:24 PM   #81

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Massachusetts
Fallon in the role of the femme fatale, Natascha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jheck View Post
Now Gerry, You better break out the Bullwinkle suit just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Jon, So great for you to volunteer, I do believe it will fit you perfect.
Quote:
Aww shucks, I was gonna do the Squirrel suit! <_<

Jon, You might want to reconsider dressing as Rocket J. Squirrel.

(place holder)
Bonnie RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:32 PM   #82

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Massachusetts
The "Femme Fatale" Natascha will be played by Fallon

Quote:
Now Gerry, You better break out the Bullwinkle suit just in case.
Quote:
Jon, I do believe it will fit you perfect.
Quote:
Aww shucks, I was gonna do the Squirrel suit!

Jon, You might want to reconsider wearing a Rocket J. Squirrel suit.
Just sayin'...

Bonnie RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:06 AM   #83

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Bonnie, Looks like it's a pie in the making or you better start feeding your dog better.

C'mon people, we still only have 10 people who want to join us for the Moose Safari and we need 14.

The tour will be on Sunday of the Rally from about 8:00 to 10:30 PM and would mean you would need to stay over at the campground an extra night.
You will book this night after you've arrived at the Rally when I am sure we have the 14 people but I need to know before the Rally if we got the 14 so owner of Moose Safari Tours can get his Bus registered and insured, just for our group.

Jon, I may need to put on the Bullwinkle suit after all!!!
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:56 AM   #84

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Quote:
I need to know before the Rally if we got the 14 so owner of Moose Safari Tours can get his Bus registered and insured, just for our group.

Oh oh.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:11 AM   #85

Get ready, the Spring Fling in New England Rally for May, 16-19 in Chocorua NH, is just around the corner!!!
CALL TODAY AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!
I called the office and talked to Steve and our count now stands at 37 so lets go!!!
Remember all who are still on the fence, when we reach 40 sites sold, we ALL get 50% off regular price.
As the date gets closer, sites could be reserved by non-rally people making it harder to get to our count.
All sites will have electric / water, and sewer hook ups and Wi-Fi.
Make reservation by calling:
Office: (603) 323-8536 Friendly staff will get you as close to the main group as he can.
or call KOA: (888) 237-8642
Be sure to mention the Spring Fling Rally
to be added to the list counted so we'll reach the required 40 sites sold.
Gerry & Barb
See you at my site #49 when you arrive!
Old 03-23-2019, 04:52 AM   #86

Name: Bryan
Trailer: Casita "Cozy-Casa"
Central Virginia
Sadly I have to cancel - there is something silly I do all the time that got in the way.... WORK. There I said it - the worst 4 letter word ever. No matter what I pleaded I am not allowed to get time off like I thought I could this particular week. I will try again next year. SOOO the good news is there is a LOVELY WATERFRONT site available now.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:57 AM   #87

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
What site number Bryan. We are considering going and figured a good site may open up because of a last minute cancellation.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:02 AM   #88

Name: Bryan
Trailer: Casita "Cozy-Casa"
Central Virginia
SITE 28 5/13-19 was reserved for me. I emailed the campground but have not received word back yet to confirm cancellation as of this posting. BUT you can call and tell them my name and this info to see if they will let you have it - maybe they will be kind on the cancellation fees....
Old 03-23-2019, 07:00 AM   #89

New York
We had one of those waterfront sites several years ago, not during a rally. Still undecided about going, we did last year. Was hoping for one of the deluxe sites with patio up the hill.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:00 AM   #90

Name: Mark
Trailer: Scamp
Massachusetts
Registry
Hi Gerry, After making the first year and having to cancel last year I just made reservations for site #30. Could you please also count both my wife and I in on the moose adventure. We will be staying until Monday the 20th.
Thanks, Mark & Maureen
markl350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #91

Again we loose one and then gain one so count is still at 37 I suspect.
C'mon Bob and Mary, jump on that site 28 as I am sure it wont last long once it's in the system again.
Now on the other front, we need just 2 more for the Moose Safari Tour for me to give the owner a call and that the ball rolling on that.

Off to Maple Sunday here in Maine tomorrow and get some fresh syrup.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:12 AM   #92

New York
We will not be taking site 28, if anyone else wants it go ahead. We won't be able to attend the rally this year.
Old 03-29-2019, 03:40 AM   #93

You heard it right from Bob and Mary, they will not be taking this prime site and there is only 6 more weeks to get a great site. SO!
CALL TODAY AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!
I called the office and talked to Steve and our count now stands at 37 so lets go!!!
Remember all who are still on the fence, when we reach 40 sites sold, we ALL get 50% off regular price.
As the date gets closer, sites could be reserved by non-rally people making it harder to get to our count.
Make reservation by calling:
Office: (603) 323-8536 Friendly staff will get you as close to the main group as he can.
Be sure to mention the Spring Fling Rally to be added to the list counted so we'll reach the required 40 sites sold.
Gerry & Barb
See you at my site #49 when you arrive!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:21 PM   #94

Trailer: 2007 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Sorry Gerry, but we had to cancel our site this year. We were in a premium waterfront site if anyone is interested. Hate to miss it, and maybe next year![emoji4]
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 05:44 PM   #95

Sorry your going to miss this years Rally Nathan. It going to be a good one with the new events.
Let pray for some warmer weather so the snow and ice clears out so we can get the campground cleaned up and the store open.

I think the count is going backwards, now it is down to 36 so lets see if we can not get to the 40 tier so you all get 50% off the cost of the site.

Make reservation NOW, by calling:
Be sure to mention the Spring Fling Rally to be added to the list counted so we'll reach the required 40 sites sold.
Gerry & Barb
See you at my site #49 when you arrive.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:12 AM   #96

The weather is starting to moderate a bit and the 10 inches of new snow we got this past week has almost disappeared.
I think they have postponed the opening of the campground by a week due to the harsh winter making it impossible to get the sites all cleaned and ready for campers but we should be OK by the 16th.
I did get the Boler out from the back yard and will have that, along with my Casita at the rally.
After all we got to have a Boler there.

At this time, we still do not have the required amount of people for the Moose Safari Tour and talking to the owner of the tour he said I will have to let him know soon as he has to get his bus registered, and ready to run, after sitting all winter, and the business insured.
This may not be happening but anymore who think they want to join in on the fun it goes like this.
The tour would be set for Sunday night. The owner of the campground has agreed to let all who want to take the Moose Tour stay that extra night, at the same discounted price as the Rally Rate.
I need 14 confirmed people who what to take the tour for the Moose Tour to take place and need to know if you want to go ASAP.
DO NOT MAKE EXTRA NIGHT CAMPING RESERVATIONS NOW!
Upon checking in with me at site 49, I will tell you if it is going to happen, or if we do not reach the 14 require people within the next week it will just not happen.
Sorry to all who have already said yes to the Tour.
We need just 3 more people to say yes for me to move forward for this event.

Gerry & Barb
Be sure to come to site #49 when you get settled in to get your welcome packet at the 2019 Spring Fling in New England Rally.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:08 AM   #97

Been running around like a headless chicken!!!
Just one month till the Spring Fling in New England Rally and almost got all my duck in a row.
All but this and all but that..... ALL BUTS ARE KILLING ME!!!

Along with the Rally my wife and I are planning our first cross country trip, leaving the 28th of May for 4 months.
That and all regular dentist, doctor, and other life appointments are keeping us going full speed ahead.

Moose Safari tour needs 3 more people to say they are going to join us on Sunday night before I notify the company that we'll be going.
See threads 48 + 57 to see what this is all about, and PM me if you want to join. But I need to know by this weekend, to give the company enough lead time to get his vehicles ready for a preseason tour.

We still need a few more campsites sold to get the full discount the campground is offering, so if any are still on the fence about joining us for a real fun time NOW is the time to call and make your reservations.
Sites are still available!

Gerry & Barb
Be sure to come to site #49 when you get settled in to get your welcome packet at the 2019 Spring Fling in New England Rally.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #98

Name: Laurette
Trailer: Scamp "Yurtle"
New Hampshire
NE Spring Fling

Hi Gerry
Thanks for organizing this event again this year. Just wanted to confirm that we will be there again this year. Last year when we left the event I paid a deposit for this event for 2019. I have a call into campground to make sure that we are on the list. I can't remember the number site but I had requested the same waterfront site. Thanks again for organizing this. Fingers are crossed for warmer weather.
Laurette
LCarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:54 AM   #99

Laurette, I am sure your reservation is in the books and everything will be A-OK.

NO MOOSE TOUR THIS YEAR
The deadline has come and gone and sad to say to those who did show interest in the Moose Safari,that we did not meet the 14 required
confirmed people who want to go. So the tour Co. will not be opening his tour business up early for us. BOO-HOO

We still need a few more campsites sold to get the full discount the campground is offering, so if any are still on the fence about joining us for a real fun time NOW is the time to call and make your reservations.
Sites are still available!

Gerry & Barb

Only a little more then 3 weeks till we all meet again for the fun time at the Rally and we still need a few more reservations to get the Max discount on the sites.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:24 AM   #100

Name: Sue
Trailer: Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe
Massachusetts
Registry
No mooses. Oh well, there's always next year I guess. One of these days I'll see one. I always look every time I see a Moose Crossing sign. Anyhow, I can't wait to meet all of you in a few weeks. Getting the Casita dewinterized and cleaned up.

- Sue
supercorgi is offline   Reply With Quote