MI 2019 Sept 6-8. The 8th Annual Algonac Glassic Egg Scramble - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-09-2019, 09:31 AM   #61
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Garlow View Post
So many thanks to all the people who lend a hand and help make this a top notch event every year!!! I am so grateful for this people who step in and help at the pavilion with tablecloths, food tables, and cleanup at dinner. Farmer Doug who went through the red tape needed to make sure we had the state park’s blessing for our table sale, which was a big success. Karen Lertola Chalmers with the dinner prayer, and. B Jo Ann Mundy who finished things with some beautiful music. Charles Rose Paige for the reservation fee this year and has is also covering the reservation charge for next year as well. And of course. D.j. Weatherbee who is our golden voice announcer as well as providing me with a steady influence when those ‘squirrel’ moments come upon me during pot luck! So many others have supplied ideas and input as well. This event is a success due to ALL the members.
WE ROCK! Thanks so much again and we will see you next year!

I am (unfortunately) at work right now so I will upload more photos later tonight.
Thanks Pam for another great weekend , I’m sorry I could not make it this year as we are super busy trying to launch the HCT but heard from friends attending how great a weekend it was. Also thanks to J Lynn for representing Happier Camper with her HC1. Will be there next year for sure .
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #62

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Mike, you bet we missed you!
And yes, we saw the HC1 but didn't think they were joining us in the group and so we didn't bother them by knocking on the door for a tour
Looking forward to seeing you next year
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #63

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Final camper count was 60 trailers! I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend, and will see you all next year! I will be posting photos soon.
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote