TN 2022, Sep 26 - 28 Rally on the Cumberland - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-10-2022, 09:13 AM   #1

Trailer: 1989 Scamp 13 ft
2022, Sep 26 - 28 Rally on the Cumberland

Mon, Tue & Wed. C.O.E. Lock A Campground near Ashland City, TN. 38 reservable sites with water & electricity. Reservations may be made 6 months in advance with Recreation.gov. Please do not reserve site 15. This will be the host & activity site. There will be nightly campfires. The group photo will be taken on Tuesday. The wine tasting will be at the Wednesday night campfire. Please bring your beverage of choice for the wine tasting if you plan to participate. There are no other planned activities. There will be no door prize drawing or potluck. Dennis & Susie Archer are the host. If you have any questions please contact us by Private Message on this forum.
DENNIS ARCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 08:53 AM   #2

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNIS ARCHER View Post
Mon, Tue & Wed. C.O.E. Lock A Campground near Ashland City, TN. 38 reservable sites with water & electricity. Reservations may be made 6 months in advance with Recreation.gov. Please do not reserve site 15. This will be the host & activity site. There will be nightly campfires. The group photo will be taken on Tuesday. The wine tasting will be at the Wednesday night campfire. Please bring your beverage of choice for the wine tasting if you plan to participate. There are no other planned activities. There will be no door prize drawing or potluck. Dennis & Susie Archer are the host. If you have any questions please contact us by Private Message on this forum.
Hi, Dennis,
Someone who attended your rally in 2022 said several people there told them about the rally I have at Caesar Creek in Ohio. Really bizarre - I saw their post, then went to answer someone else's post, and now cannot find their post anywhere to get them the info. Any way you can help me figure out who it was and WHERE that post is? They mentioned LarryB had told them as well as others. Thanks!
Sandy Webb
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 07:25 PM   #3

Name: Larry
Trailer: Casita17'Spirit Deluxe (aka: Tweaker's Casita)
Southwest Ohio
Registry
Thumbs up Site #17

After Sandy pinged me, I realized that I had not posted my site here.

At any rate, Sandy did find the information she was searching for.
LarryB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:55 AM   #4

Name: Shawn
Trailer: 2021 Bigfoot 25B25RT. Prior units: 2019 Escape 21, 2001 Casita SD17
Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
Hi, Dennis,
Someone who attended your rally in 2022 said several people there told them about the rally I have at Caesar Creek in Ohio. Really bizarre - I saw their post, then went to answer someone else's post, and now cannot find their post anywhere to get them the info. Any way you can help me figure out who it was and WHERE that post is? They mentioned LarryB had told them as well as others. Thanks!
Sandy Webb
Sandy,
When is your rally at Caesar Creek? We have been to a few different ones over the years and yours is close to home. If we are available that weekend we may try to make it.

Thanks
Shawn
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 05:40 PM   #5

Name: Michael
Trailer: Escape 21
Georgia
Elaine and I will be arriving on Thursday the 22nd and leaving October 5th. We're on site 19 again, so feel free to stop and sit awhile.
lijMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 06:12 PM   #6

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by buellfire View Post
Sandy,
When is your rally at Caesar Creek? We have been to a few different ones over the years and yours is close to home. If we are available that weekend we may try to make it.

Thanks
Shawn
We just finished it tonight. Sorry.
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally