4th ANNUAL OHIO FALL GATHERING!! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
We are having a Casita AND ANY OTHER BRAND OR TYPE OF CAMPER Rally at Caesar Creek state park near Waynesville, OH next week. I tried to put the attachments with all details on here, but it said upload failed - cannot upload this type of file (it was a Word file!)

Feel free to contact Sandy Webb 937-335-4388 with any questions. Or email me & I will send you all the info.

Sandy Webb
937-335-4388
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT / 2004 GMC Safari
There'll be my 16ft U-Haul at this event...Site #186 already reserved..

Can't wait til the "open house" part of the weekend....and to see other "egg" trailers!!
Carolyn Patterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #3

Ohio
Quote:

Can't wait til the "open house" part of the weekend....and to see other "egg" trailers!!

So glad you are so excited, Carolyn - I am too! Rally is Sept. 18,19,20, 2008 at Caesar Creek. Check out the Casitaclub.com forum for details or email sandywebb[at]woh.rr.com

For anyone wanting more details, I tried to upload my attachments here, but it won't let me for some reason. If you send me your email address, I can send you the details.
Sandy
Old 09-13-2008, 06:28 AM   #4

Trailer: 2009 13 ft Trillium (USA)
Sandy,

I live in Columbus and noticed your get together nearby. I am getting closer and closer to purchasing a new Trillium which will be built by the Escape people in B.C. Do you anticipate having a variety of eggs there or will this be a Casita group?. I know of one U Haul, owned by Carolyn which will be there. I am very curious about Fiberglass in general and want to learn more about them and get more ideas about my future purchase.

Thanks, Lloyd
lloyd cicetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #5

Ohio
Quote:
Sandy,

I live in Columbus and noticed your get together nearby. I am getting closer and closer to purchasing a new Trillium which will be built by the Escape people in B.C. Do you anticipate having a variety of eggs there or will this be a Casita group?. I know of one U Haul, owned by Carolyn which will be there. I am very curious about Fiberglass in general and want to learn more about them and get more ideas about my future purchase.

Thanks, Lloyd
So glad you asked! So far we have: Several different Casita models, 1 Scamp, Carolyn's U-Haul & 3 large rv's (friends of Casita members). We will be having an "open house" to show off all campers. Our group breakfast is Sat. a.m. about 9-9:30 & most people will be there then for sure! Please join us if you can! Last year a guy came & slept in his van to check out the campers!
Sandy Webb
Old 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #6

Ohio
Quote:

Carolyn,
I have been bugging the moderator on the "other" site & asking why you haven't been
"approved" yet. He said he has been so busy, he now only does approvals once a week. Told him it has been a couple of weeks & emailed him several times. He said today he will check into it! He asked if you have validated your account yet???
Sandy
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #7

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT / 2004 GMC Safari
Cool

Quote:
Carolyn,
I have been bugging the moderator on the "other" site & asking why you haven't been
"approved" yet. He said he has been so busy, he now only does approvals once a week. Told him it has been a couple of weeks & emailed him several times. He said today he will check into it! He asked if you have validated your account yet???
Sandy

Um, geez...I think I have!!??

When I log on, my name appears on the web site - but when I go to reply to a thread, it says I'm not authorized to do what I'm trying to do!

I'll work on it when I get back from "The Gathering"...toooo much to do Wednesday to get ready for Thursday...

Looking forward to meeting you!!
Carolyn Patterson is offline   Reply With Quote