OR Apr 26-29, 2012: Spring NOG 2012 – N. Oregon Gathering - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #61

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hummm, you MAY want to trade the flip flops for muck boots, unless you need the FFs for the shower... then I'd suggest bringing both! The CURRENT forecast for Manizanita, OR is showers or few showers. HEY, that sounds better than RAIN.

I'll keep monitoring the weather forecast for that area. And, when I see one I like... I'll post it!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #62

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Nehalem Bay NOG

We signed up for April 26-29th NOG at Nahalem Bay (don't know what our Site Number is).

Eileen and Jay Culley
16' 2004 SCAMP
Renton, WA
Jay Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:27 AM   #63

Hey Eileen and Jay! We're glad you'll be able to join us. I'll just get you on the particants name list and when you check your reservation (I received my paperwork by e-mail) let me know and I'll put you on the map.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #64

Trailer: Escape 13 ft 2010 ('Ladybug') / 2003 Subaru Forester
Registry
Donna:

I have (finally!) reserved site B25 at Nehalem Bay arriving Wednesday April 25 leaving Sunday April 29. The photo was taken at Nehalem Bay in October 2010.

We are leaving today for Silver Falls Oregon where the weather forecast is decent for the next few days, then we'll work our way over to the coast.
Attached Thumbnails
IMGP0243sm.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #65

Trailer: 1977 Surfside
Registry
Also going on in the area is the Astoria Warrington Seafood and Wine festival 4/27 to 4/29, we haven't been to this, but plan to check it out on Sat. should be fun
theresa shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #66

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
RON,
What a cute RETORT...I'm just now FULLY back from my 6 week-long road-trip...and back to reading one of my favorite sites! Thanks for your phone call last Sunday and sorry I wasn't able to talk...was in the midst of a self-induced, but totally un-intentional EGGIE crisis with my trailer. Things are now looking up in that crisis.
I think I'll take you up on your GRACIOUS offer for Saturday and/or Friday, as well.

ALSO, to ALL of YOU other NOG participants!!!!:
I will have a few pristine if not NEW EGGIE items for sale 'at the upcoming meet'
(AKA: in my garage, a few blocks away from the Nehalem Bay State Park)
I will post them later today or tomorrow, when I have a full list of stuff for sale.

ALSO, of import:
My Manzanita neighbor, Barry Steel, at my invitation, will also be attending our weekend meet, in his own darling little UNIQUE trailer (he has a modified isosolese triangle of a trailer (love that alliteration and possibly, misspelling of mine!). Here is his recent email to me:

"I signed up for site A16 for next weekend a while back. I was hoping to mingle with the tiny camper group. It would be great if you could let them know. I would also love to show off my tiny camper and all of its customization.

Thanks,

Barry"

He is ANOTHER one of the Robert Johans, DannyH BUNCH...brilliant and attention to detail! AND if he likes you, he may even be talked into taking you on an outside tour of his home...with yet more Differente and Brilliant outdoor artwork...!!!!
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #67

Barbara, isosceles.... you mean like an A Liner? I'll add Barry to the participants list and also update the info for Brian and Maria.. everyone bring sun
Old 04-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #68

Donna!

...as in CHALET!!!

BB...countin' the DAYS! See you shortly!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #69

GARAGE Sale of EGGIE parts @Nehalem Bay April 2012 NOG

1. Kitchen Window from a 2010 Scamp - make offer - cost for brand new is $130

2. Front door latch assembly from a Scamp 2010 - make offer - cost for brand new is $32

3. Table mounting hardware from 2010 Scamp - make offer - cost for brand new is $28

4. Spare Tire & Wheel from a 2010 Scamp - make offer - never used with tags still on it - cost for brand new is about $90

5. 5th Wheel Hitch Cover (made by OverDrive grey vinyl) - brand new in box - make offer

6. Wheel for Trailer Jack - makes moving trailer easier - used/make offer

7. Vintage Ice Box - definitely used & in need of a new front plate, due to some pitting - in good working order - make offer

OTHER items not listed until Friday night...come speak to me at my trailer, '73 Compact II, white with pop-top. (yellow banana w/hanging orange monkey from the front window, MARKS my SPOT)
Old 04-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
OTHER items not listed until Friday night...come speak to me at my trailer, '73 Compact II, white with pop-top. (yellow banana w/hanging orange monkey from the front window, MARKS my SPOT)
And... what site would that be Barbara? You haven't posted that info. If you prefer, send me a PM and I'll get you on the participants list and map.

As you know, there is NO SELLING inside an Oregon State Park. I'd suggest you take all money exchanges outside the park limits.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #71

Name: Mimi
Trailer: Burro
Oregon
A60 checking in

Mimi, Ted, Carver and Dayton (6 yr old double trouble) coming in Saturday early afternoon : A60.

Our first gathering- let me know if I need to register any where else . Or bring anything for Saturday night

Cyberburro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #72

Hi Mimi, welcome to FiberglassRV we're glad you're here! AND, we get to meet all of you in a couple of days... how cool is that!

There's a potluck on Saturday night. If you'd like to particpate please bring a dish to share, your lawn chairs and beverages, plus your own plates, silverware, etc.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #73

It is what it is.. Bring Sun!

See all the Spring NOGgers soon!
Attached Thumbnails
ManzanitaWeather.jpg  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #74

Name: Joe
Trailer: Campmite
Oregon
Hi everyone, we are brand new members and brand new to the Fiberglass RVs. Who knew this has such an active group.

We just bought a 71 Campmite that had not seen the road since at least 96. Kathy and I are excited about this cool new hobby.

We live just down the road in Lincoln City and would like to just drive up for the day on Saturday. The camper is not ready to use for sleeping. We thought we would just hook it up and bring it along as a great example of "before". Meeting new people and getting tips for care and feeding.

Thanks,
Joe Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #75

Name: jeff
Trailer: 84 16' Casita
Oregon
jeff in OC

I'm new to the group as well. I just bought an 84 casita 16' that is totally gutted, but hoping to get some good ideas at the spring NOG. Hope to meet some of the good people on this forum .
Jeff in OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #76

Name: Joe
Trailer: Campmite
Oregon
Hi Jeff,

Kathy and I plan to show up after noon on Saturday. We will have both our dogs with us so we will probably only stay a few hours. We hope to meet you (a fellow nubie).
Joe Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #77

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
I'm cancelling...sorry

Hi Everyone,

For a variety of reasons, I not going to make it there this weekend. I will miss you all.

A-19 is paid for tonight through Saturday night. Does anyone want a free campsite?? If so, please call me on my cell at 541-784-5666 and I will give you the information.

Mike

News flash... Jeff in OC will be using my site. Have fun Jeff!
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #78

Oregon
Mimi, Ted, Dayton and Carver will be arriving in the afternoon in A60.

Any other kids coming? The boys are twins (not identical), age 6 . Looking for kids there age to play with - always !

Looking forward to the potluck Saturday night.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #79

Oregon
Correction, we will arrive Saturday afternoon. How's the weather out there right now , folks? Any negative tides this weekend for clamming ?
Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #80

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
It was a swell gathering! Thanks Donna and Barbara for organizing it!
IMAG1021 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Elaine Broskie is offline   Reply With Quote