TN April 19-22, 2012: 5th Annual Eggscursion Townsend, TN **New Campground for 2012** - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #81

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
Kathy - we are retired as well. Husband and I are former state workers. Blue Mountain Lake is a lovely area. The ADK museum is great! Looking forward to meeting you in Tn. It's a fun rally with a wonderful group of people!
spfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:00 PM   #82

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
I would love to say we are coming . BUTT I dont know if our trailer will be finished by then . are there sites left ? If we can we will.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #83

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Freedom Deluxe
Yes there are sites in B section that are 50 amp full service and C section that are water and electric.

Come camp with us

TomP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #84

Name: kathy
Trailer: 1972 Boler 13
New York
Registry
Herschel,
Define finished, I had my '72 Boler painted and am dying to get it back to work on the inside, hopefully tomorrow if it doesn't snow...yes, it is still spittin' snow and chilly, but a little ceramic heater should take care of the heat problem. I'm planning on adding an external air conditioner and a new 110 fridge.
I also am thinking on how to ewxpand my lower bunk to an adult size. Any ideas?
I hope you make the Eggscursion, it'll be my first, so looking forward to it
TTFN
Kathy
adkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #85

Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Registry
Depending on when I can get out of here, I may be able to hit the rally on my way to the south & southwest. I'll have a better idea next week...
Jon Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #86

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Freedom Deluxe
If you have any large items you are wanting to sell at the rally feel free to post them here so people know to bring extra money. :-)

Come camp with us

TomP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #87

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Thanks for that notice, Tom. I'm planning on bringing a 6 speed folding bike (in excellent condition) to sell (first $100 gets it). I figured out a way to bring along my regular bike so don't need the folding one. Will have some other smaller items, too. I'm looking forward to the rally!
Jean Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #88

Name: Daniel
Trailer: Scamp has Arrived - Layout 7
Minnesota
Hi Jean. If that is the 6 speed Adventurer bike from Camping World, $100 is a good deal. I just bought the 12 speed Adventurer and I'm very impressed. It's certainly not up there with my other bikes but it's way better than I expected. I'll have it at the Eggscursion - not for sale but anyone interested in buying one like it is welcome to take a test spin.

Dan
Dan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #89

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Dan, I got it off Ebay. I think I paid $149 or $169 including the shipping. Just haven't used it. If someone googles folding bike or searches on ebay for a folding bike they will get an idea what it looks like. It is silver, has the rack on the back, weighs around 36# I think. I made up a bag for it (not waterproof). I'm looking forward to the rally at the new location.
Jean Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #90

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
For sale, parts that I can bring to the rally.
I have available a new, in box 700 watt electric oil filled heater that is small enough for keeping an Egg warm. Also an unused exterior aluminum hatch cover with locking door, 12x14, an exterior shower set up you install in your trailer, Garnet SeeLevel gauge set for fresh/grey/black tanks with display, in box Coleman catalytic ScatCat heater, under cabinet am/fm radio. If interested please pm me for details.
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #91

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkboler View Post
Herschel,
Define finished, I had my '72 Boler painted and am dying to get it back to work on the inside, hopefully tomorrow if it doesn't snow...yes, it is still spittin' snow and chilly, but a little ceramic heater should take care of the heat problem. I'm planning on adding an external air conditioner and a new 110 fridge.
I also am thinking on how to ewxpand my lower bunk to an adult size. Any ideas?
I hope you make the Eggscursion, it'll be my first, so looking forward to it
TTFN
Kathy
Kathy finished is in this case not mods but completion at the factory , I think it came out of the mold today . hope to make it. and yes i have don bed mods on 3 trailers . ill show you .
Old 04-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #92

Name: Jan
Trailer: in the market
Ohio
I am really hoping you are at the TN rally. I've been reading your posts about the new "baby" and I would love to get to see it.
nursejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #93

Trailer: 17 ft 2005 Freedom Deluxe Casita
We plan to bring our ice maker to sell. It was purchased at Camping World and makes three different sizes of ice.
Terrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #94

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursejan View Post
i am really hoping you are at the tn rally. I've been reading your posts about the new "baby" and i would love to get to see it.
if it is ready we will have you gotten a trailer yet ? Are you staying at the rally ?
Old 04-07-2012, 06:20 AM   #95

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp and 1985 13 ft Scamp
I have another Scamp 85 - 13' that I will be re-working, I figured that most of the fiberglass componants in side, ie stove, sink, base cabinet, front bunk base, I would replace with custom built items, but when I sold it I was going to offer them with the scamp in case, the new owner would like to, return it to original, I was wondering, is that a good idea, or sould I offer them for sale at the ralley? thanks suger
P.S. we just live about an hour away, so I do not have to bring them, but if somebody was interested I could just go get them, or if you drive by us ( we live around the intersection of 40 & 81) they could stop and get them
sugermc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #96

Name: Jan
Trailer: in the market
Ohio
We had made plans to be in Gatlinburg, staying in a timeshare condo, before we heard about the rally. So we're going to drop in for the "show and tell" on Saturday. I just showed my husband the Lil Snoozy website and he's very interested. From your comments, it sounds like the customer service experience was a good one.
nursejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #97

Trailer: 94 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Sug -- If I were buying a customized Scamp, I don't know that I'd want the original parts. I think we'd just move on and use it in the customized mode, and let the next person deal with uncustomizing it. It seems that most egg owners customize their unit, but I rarely hear of anyone restoring back to original for a resale. I could be all wrong. --sheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugermc View Post
I have another Scamp 85 - 13' that I will be re-working, I figured that most of the fiberglass componants in side, ie stove, sink, base cabinet, front bunk base, I would replace with custom built items, but when I sold it I was going to offer them with the scamp in case, the new owner would like to, return it to original, I was wondering, is that a good idea, or sould I offer them for sale at the ralley? thanks suger
P.S. we just live about an hour away, so I do not have to bring them, but if somebody was interested I could just go get them, or if you drive by us ( we live around the intersection of 40 & 81) they could stop and get them
Sheryl M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #98

Registry
Just made reversions in b loop , shure hope the snooz is finished .
Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #99

Name: kathy
Trailer: 1972 Boler 13
New York
Registry
Lightbulb

Is there a schedule of planned events? I have never been to a rally and am wonderring what to bring/expect/buying opportunities?
adkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #100

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Normally the person who asks about planned events is put in charge of event planning!!
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote