FL Cancelling Reservation for Silver Springs Rally - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #1

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
Cancelling Reservation for Silver Springs Rally

Cannot find a thread for this rally.

I will cancel my reservations for Silver Springs State Park, site #47, for Thur, Mar 22 to Tue Mar 27 at 6PM today. If you want to attend this rally, you may be able to pick up this spot later this evening.

Hope all have a great time.
LyleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:02 PM   #2

Name: XXX
Trailer: whatever
NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
Cannot find a thread for this rally.

I will cancel my reservations for Silver Springs State Park, site #47, for Thur, Mar 22 to Tue Mar 27 at 6PM today. If you want to attend this rally, you may be able to pick up this spot later this evening.

Hope all have a great time.
Sorry to hear you can't find a thread to this rally.

There are usually a few dead links per year that people post, or a private group that doesn't want to invite the public in to their small club gathering that they wish to keep to themselves.

Such is the egg Internet life.

I believe this forum is for those who wish to encourage companionship.
Maybe through your frustration of trying to track down the very rally you made reservations for you'll encourage the coordinator to go public on Fiberglassrv.com, or inspire them to do a better job of keeping communication in-house.

If you can reach out to the initial rally coordinator, you might want to let them know that they should keep their group more closely controlled through private communication like FaceBook or private email.

Thanks, Lyle B. and we hope to see you at a future egg rally!
Hidalga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally