Cape Cod for Columbus Day Weekend - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft ('Togepi')
Hi all,

I haven't posted for awhile, but recently got back from an idyllic week of camping in the Casita and decided I needed my fiberforum fix, LOL.

DH and the kids and I are planning to spend Columbus Day weekend at Nickerson State Park on Cape Cod. We have heard that the park is great, the fishing wonderful and October is a great time to be on the cape.

So.... we'd LOVE to meet some fellow fiberglassers! Let me know if you are interested and we can try and coordinate to be in the same section of the park.

Love,
Rachel
Rachel Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:16 AM   #2

Trailer: Boler 13 ft
Quote:
Hi all,

I haven't posted for awhile, but recently got back from an idyllic week of camping in the Casita and decided I needed my fiberforum fix, LOL.

DH and the kids and I are planning to spend Columbus Day weekend at Nickerson State Park on Cape Cod. We have heard that the park is great, the fishing wonderful and October is a great time to be on the cape.

So.... we'd LOVE to meet some fellow fiberglassers! Let me know if you are interested and we can try and coordinate to be in the same section of the park.

Love,
Rachel
I haven't talked it over with the wife (a bit cold blooded and may think it too late in the season ) yet but I think this may be a trip I'ld like to do.
We are first year campers and so far haven't stayed too far from our home in Western Maine so it would be an adventure for sure.
What are the chances of getting a site if we just show up with no reservation?
Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 09:20 AM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
We might still check on going out to the Cape for the weekend or if not, since we go out there to play quite often, we might just look you up. We have some letterbox maintenance to do out there.
At any rate you're gonna love it out there.
Dan
Dan and Donna M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:29 AM   #4

Hi guys!

I have no idea what the chances are of getting a site without reservations are. I am going to look into getting reservations and will probably try for section six. (I have heard that is a nice area.

I am hesitant to get a reservation because of the potential for bad weather. I may just call the park to get a sense of what they reccomend.

Best,
Rachel
Old 10-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #5

Hi all,

I wanted to update you on Nickerson State Park in Brewster, MA. IT WAS GREAT!

The weather was phenomenal and we showed up at the park on Saturday at around noon. They had opened a couple more sections, so we had no problem getting a site. We had a wonderful weekend.

I am sorry we missed you if you were there. We ended up in section three, but cruised around the rest of the park looking for more moldeds, but didn't see anyone.

I would definately reccomend this park.

The beaches nearby were extraordinary.