desert warm up - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2003, 12:00 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
desert warm up

hey sorry you all, I didn't check in yesterday, and thought I had missed something. I am a working retiree, and last night was a time I didn't have time to check. But yes, I did read and get the message re: Lou. Lou, glad you were able to get a space! We are really really going to have a BLAST! Glad you are joining us!

Sorry about the missed note! See you in February!

Any one interested in the follies, please let me know right away and I will make some reservations, but........if I make them, I have to pay and will be responsible. Happy to do so though!

Waiting to hear!

Maggi

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 12:10 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
desert warm up

Hi, living in 29 Palms, I'm not that far away and I would love to stop buy and meet everyone. Could bring pictures of my Casita. My tow vehicle is in the shop right now, and I lost the registration sticker for the Casita and haven't gotten around to standing in-line at the DMV to get another one, so I haven't been taking the Casita out. But I would still like to meet fellow Casitians and see your rigs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:
Casitans are fun
Date:
01/22/03
By:
Carol and Jim
Wanda
You are missing out on a very fun time if you have never been on a mini-rally with the Casita trailers. We come from all different areas and getting together is like a big family. We have been on several trips and now have many new friends.

Maybe you could get your Casita out of the shop, dig out the registration sticker or make an appointment at the DMV and join the group with your Casita... You won't regret it - but either way you are welcome, I'm sure, to meet fellow Casitans. Your trailer needs an outing too.

We are trying very hard to get a book out in time to go on Maggie and Wes's outing - My husband is writing a book due to the publisher in a few weeks - that has to come first... but we will be there if at all possible. Look us up - our trailer number is 1014.

Carol and Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, living in 29 Palms, I'm not that far away and I would love to stop buy and meet everyone. Could bring pictures of my Casita. My tow vehicle is in the shop right now, and I lost the registration sticker for the Casita and haven't gotten around to standing in-line at the DMV to get another one, so I haven't been taking the Casita out. But I would still like to meet fellow Casitians and see your rigs.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote