East Coast Canada Meets - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #1

Trailer: Escape 17 ft Plan B
Are the any plans afoot for a egg meet in eastern Canada, i.e. PEI, NS, NB or NL.
Jerry Cranford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #2

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
hi jerry----i haven't heard of any meets, although there has been one in peggy's cove area in the latter part of july for the past 2 years. haven't yet heard from deb as to whether or not she is planning one again, but you can contact her thru the bolerama website ...we--dennis and i---and our friends who also have an outback, usually head over to the island for a weekend and would love to meet up with you. we also are in contact with some other maritimers who would possibly join us---and then, we would officially have organized a meet of our own!!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #3

Quote:
hi jerry----i haven't heard of any meets, although there has been one in peggy's cove area in the latter part of july for the past 2 years. haven't yet heard from deb as to whether or not she is planning one again, but you can contact her thru the bolerama website ...we--dennis and i---and our friends who also have an outback, usually head over to the island for a weekend and would love to meet up with you. we also are in contact with some other maritimers who would possibly join us---and then, we would officially have organized a meet of our own!!
There have been meets here on PEI in past years. "Fiberglass with Class" held in conjunction with the fiddle festival in Abrams Village. We may have met there. We recently sold our 16' Scamp and will take delivery of our Escape 17B in May. Really looking forward to that. We'll be spending the summer in the Maritimes and would love to meet with other FG owners.

There is no formal group organization that I know of in this region. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start one so we can at least have a list of FG owners and contact info. It seems that not everyone is not communicating on this forum.

I'm also on the Escape trailer forum. It's great.

What do you think, everyone.
jerryandvivian[at]eastlink.ca
Old 01-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #4

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: All... We need more East Coasters on the Escape Forum. It's heavily weighted on the West Coast!!! I'm starting to get around to Sept Wine Festival in Niagara Falls again...maybe ( Sept 17-20). Last year Family happened... to grow... so we had to skip a year.
We are thinking of a 9 day trip to Myrtle Beach the last week in Apr. and I don't know what weeks to take my summer vacation in or which direction we will head. Might head east again if you could dry up the weather this summer!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
New_Brunswick_visit.jpg  
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #5

Quote:
There have been meets here on PEI in past years. "Fiberglass with Class" held in conjunction with the fiddle festival in Abrams Village. We may have met there. We recently sold our 16' Scamp and will take delivery of our Escape 17B in May. Really looking forward to that. We'll be spending the summer in the Maritimes and would love to meet with other FG owners.

There is no formal group organization that I know of in this region. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start one so we can at least have a list of FG owners and contact info. It seems that not everyone is not communicating on this forum.

I'm also on the Escape trailer forum. It's great.

What do you think, everyone.
jerryandvivian[at]eastlink.ca
OK. Lets put out the call for action....to meet or not to meet. Don't want to thread on anyones toes, but I'd be happy to [b]assist in organizing an event. Fiberglass owners out there let yourselves be known and let your fellow FG friends know so they too can become known...if they want to be known. I think we're a special breed. How many of are there? Are we still breeding? Communicate on my private email if you wish to send names, addresses, email addresses etc.

Jerry Cranford
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Theresa

I've put out the call for FG owners to communicate so that we can create a list and potentially a 'club' in the Maritimes. There must be a lot of us in the region. I don't believe I've met Deb....though may have....and would be happy to assist her and others to get something started. Maybe you can help get the ball rolling.

Hopefully a larger meet could bring togather 20-40 rigs. For that early park reservations would be advisable

Jerry (email) jerryandvivian[at]eastlink.ca
Old 01-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #7

Trailer: 74 Trillium 13 ft
north-easter here. We actually got our '74 Trillium in the UP of MI last year. We used to use a 13' scamp...and had a great time camping with it....then we found the trillium sitting in a field of snow....for sale. Enjoyed camping last spring/summer/fall with the trillium. we are in the North East and would LOVE to get together with other FG campers too! we're in!
Erin W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #8

Trailer: 73 Boler 13 ft
Registry
Hi all,

After much deliberation and a few phone calls to New Brunswick, it’s ORGANIZED!!!
As usual, let me know if you’re going to attend so I have a rough count – especially for the potluck! I realize some of you wont want to make the trek to NB, but perhaps we’ll have other owners join us who wouldn’t have come to NS. The campground is Murray’s Beach Provincial Park. Sadly, there are no electric hookups, but they assured me it’s a nice place.

Deb & Ric
Attached Thumbnails
VintageCampersMeet10_sm.jpg  
Debora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #9

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Registry
If there's anyone in New England doing a get together ...this early summer i'd like to know....Bruce

Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote