ON EggFestOntario Updates - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
EggFestOntario Updates

#1 - Dave Clapp has volunteered to do his Maintenance & Repair Seminar again on Saturday Morning.*
#2 - We have a couple coming who are professional clowns and face painters and they have volunteered to bring their paints if we have any children coming. *Let me know if any of you are bringing children or grand children, escapees or just children you picked up along the way !!
#3 - I will be playing for a “Mixed music” dance at the pavilion Saturday Night after the "bring your own" supper. Bring along your instruments if anybody wants to join me.
#4 - The buttons have arrived and are looking good
#5 - T-shirts are $20 ($22 for 2X) and I have to order them before the 31st of March, so please let me know. *The logo looks good on them.
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #2

Registry
Connie, I got your phone message but could not decipher your email address. Please email me or let me know here what it is. I have you registered for EggFest but there are some things I have to update.
Vivian
Old 03-05-2014, 03:22 PM   #3

Registry
PHOTO CONTEST FOR EGGFEST

WE ARE AGAIN GOING TO HAVE A GUESSING CONTEST AT EGGFEST BUT IT WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT THIS YEAR. WE ARE ASKING EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN FOR A “YOUNG” PICTURE OF YOURSELF, BETWEEN ONE YEAR AND TEN YEARS OLD (MAXIMUM) AND A “CURRENT” PICTURE OF YOURSELF, TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST YEAR OR TWO.

PLEASE EMAIL THEM DIRECT TO ANNE YOUNG AT minidriver03@gmail.com by the 15th of April. Anne is looking after the contest for me and will need the pictures by then in order to get them organized. When you arrive at EggFest you will get all the information you need for the guessing contest when you come over to EggQuarters! There will be a prize for the winner.

Hopefully we get a good response.
Vivian
Old 03-06-2014, 06:40 AM   #4

Registry
Rick C. If you are on this site, I tried to email a couple of updates but your email address failed. Hopefully you will get this message.
Bizzian
Old 03-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #5

Registry
Exclamation EggFest photo contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian Layne-Parkin View Post
PHOTO CONTEST FOR EGGFEST

WE ARE AGAIN GOING TO HAVE A GUESSING CONTEST AT EGGFEST BUT IT WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT THIS YEAR. WE ARE ASKING EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN FOR A “YOUNG” PICTURE OF YOURSELF, BETWEEN ONE YEAR AND TEN YEARS OLD (MAXIMUM) AND A “CURRENT” PICTURE OF YOURSELF, TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST YEAR OR TWO.

PLEASE EMAIL THEM DIRECT TO ANNE YOUNG AT minidriver03@gmail.com by the 15th of April. Anne is looking after the contest for me and will need the pictures by then in order to get them organized. When you arrive at EggFest you will get all the information you need for the guessing contest when you come over to EggQuarters! There will be a prize for the winner.

Hopefully we get a good response.
Vivian

DON'T BRING YOUR PHOTOS TO EGGFEST. EMAIL THEM TO ANNE at
minidriver03@gmail.com by April 15th as she is looking after this for me.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:09 AM   #6

Registry
All of our single sites are booked but we still have room for four or five in the "shared sites" area. You can go to our blog to see any further information.
just paste Eggfest Ontario
into your brower. You can also view this years logo which will be on the souvenier buttons.
Vivian
Old 05-03-2014, 06:37 AM   #7

Registry
We only have a couple of shares sites left.
Last call for the photo contest.
Dave & Norm are organizing a surprise activity and I won't give it away, but check the activity/agenda board at EggQuarters for the details.
See y'all in May
Old 05-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #8

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
No doubt time is getting away from you. It is already May!
Carol Ann in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:12 AM   #9

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Ann in TO View Post
No doubt time is getting away from you. It is already May!
yeah, where did that time go? Spring seems to be taking it's own sweet time to get here but the calendar doesn't stop. Anyway, we are ready and really looking forward to seeing everybody.
vivian
Old 05-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #10

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
Was a wonderful weekend. The best arrival of all was ---- summer!
Carol Ann in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #11

Registry
Thanks for coming and your help. Glad to see you must have made it home OK. I am tired but quite happy with the weekend. A lot of positive comments coming in and I already have 13 trailers confirmed for next year! Yikes.
Happy camping.
v
Old 05-26-2014, 07:06 PM   #12

Registry
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's EggFestOntario in Grafton and helped make it a fun weekend. I also want to thank my helpers. Without you, I could not do this alone. I hope you all had a great time and have a lovely summer. Stay well.
Vivian & Paul
Old 05-27-2014, 06:04 AM   #13

Registry
We already have thirteen units confirmed for next year! Check out the blog at Eggfest Ontario for updates as we go along. I'll get some pictures out as soon as I can.
Love to all mini campers.
Vivian