Fall Rally in Illinois - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2003, 09:41 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Fall Rally in Illinois

We saw a post on casitaclub.com dated 6/17/03 concerning an Illinois Roundup. They are trying to get a group together at Clinton Lake in central Illinois over Oct 10-12. We drove up to the lake today and checked out the place. It is very nice. Clean, quiet, large sites - some with full hookups most with basics and very nicely arranged. We saw at least 2 huge dump stations. The lake is gorgeous and access is quite easy plus there is fishing, boat launches and a beach area. Check out the post for all details.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 02:05 PM   #2

Might have to fit this into our schedule.

Clinton Lake is a pretty place!

Debbie ... do you know how many have signed up?

Old 07-20-2003, 08:10 PM   #3

Illinois 'Rally

Charles - I don't know any other info than is given in the post on the Casita Club forum: casitaclub.com under the heading of Illinois Roundup. If you go to that site and do a search on "Illinois Roundup" I'm sure you can get the details. Judy #1330/Normal,IL is the person who posted the original info and I would bet that she can fill you in too. But if I find out any other details I will let you know. Looks like we will be able to make it as our Scamp should be ready next week. Maybe we'll get to meet some fellow egg owners at that time.

Loop G has a handicap site and some with full hookups (sewer). Please specify loop G until it fills. Beth, Clinton Lake Rec. Area, will take our reservations on M, W, F from 7 AM until 3 PM at: 217-935-8722.

Old 07-23-2003, 10:42 AM   #4

Clinton Lake!

This is right in our 'backyard'! Hope we can make it and put some names and faces together.

Dina (& Jim) Schulz