CA FGT hosting rallies? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #1

Name: mark
Trailer: ,Retro by Riverside RV
California
FGT hosting rallies?

Well it is winter and most of us are not camping. Gives many of us time to think about things.
I have been to a few Rallys, sponsored by specific manufacturers forums. All of these rallies WELCOME any fiberglass trailer and even non- FG trailers. Just wondering if Fiberglass trailers RV , sponsors rallies for all FG trailer owners?
I guess it may not be needed, BUT, I assume that many new FG trailer owners looking for rallys, would be happy to learn that ALL types and brands of FG trailers are welcome at ALL rallys.
As a point in fact, I am attending the Casita, Durango, Co rally this year, when I spoke to the owners of the RV site, they did not understand that a "CASITA" rally welcomes all others and in fact many times there will be more "other"
brands at the rally, than the sponsored organization.
Seems a logical sponsor of rallys would be the FGRV forum.

Mark
Old 01-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Evenson View Post
Seems a logical sponsor of rallys would be the FGRV forum.

Mark
FiberglassRV is owned by Social Knowledge LLC: Our Communities - Social Knowledge

Their business is to "foster online communities, sites where people with similar interests connect to harness the distributed expertise of the members."

I'm just grateful I have a free place to "advertise" the two NOGs, I "host" each year.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:21 AM   #3

Name: mark
Trailer: ,Retro by Riverside RV
California
Donna, I agree. FG RV is a great place to advertise yours and other rallys. I enjoy coming here every day to see what is happening. I now understand why FG RV as more of a ( "... business... to foster online communities, sites where people with similar interests connect to harness the distributed expertise of the members.") would not host rallys. I guess it takes a more personal approach to make rallies happen, as you, so cabably do.
Thank you.

Mark
Old 01-12-2018, 10:43 AM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
EggFest

The rally we started in Grafton Ontario welcomes all molded fiberglass trailers. We are limited in size to 50 trailers so we like to keep it limited to molder fiberglass because a lot of people who come are either newbies and want ideas or just want to trade trouble shooting ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8163.jpg  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:46 AM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
FiberglassRV is owned by Social Knowledge LLC: Our Communities - Social Knowledge

Their business is to "foster online communities, sites where people with similar interests connect to harness the distributed expertise of the members."

I'm just grateful I have a free place to "advertise" the two NOGs, I "host" each year.

" The Hostess with the Mostest ! " D G in Fresno and Sonora
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote