First Annual S.D. Egg Rally has been confirmed!! - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #61

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Ones a hot dog, the other is a big boy............. Little fat thing, He's papered a mini but I think the blood line got messed with somewhere. The breeder didn't catch a hookup! Cause he isn't mini.................. But he's such a love bug I will keep him. I sent you a Pm. Robin
Attached Images

Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #62

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
We are very sorry that we will not be able to attend the rally. Our plans have changed and we will not be in South Dakota at the end of September.
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #63

Trailer: 1960 28 ft Airstream
All,

Hart Ranch and I have discussed the paying of camping fees, and they have agreed to collect the money for our rally...the rate is $21 per night, including the utility fee, or if you are a member of coast to coast or RPI, you would make the reservation thru them.

However, you need to talk to Daynette at Hart Ranch, 1-800-605-4278 to make the reservations. Please stay with the site number that you have selected on this thread. This will give you the opportunity of paying with credit card as well. Let me know here when you have reserved with them.

Thanks!

Pam

Pamela H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #64

New site list:

Pam and Dave site 350
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Terry and Judy Jones site 303
Sharon and david site 332
Jim and Connie site 333
Norma and Lee Sen site 340
Orlen and Carolyn Wolf Site 306
Susi and Brian M Site 349

Site 331 is now available.

Vivian-maybe next year?

Pam

Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #65

Quote:
New site list:

Pam and Dave site 350
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Jim and Connie site 333

Vivian-maybe next year?

Pam
has anyone contacted Hart Ranch yet?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:12 AM   #66

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp (our 'Lil Critter')
Pamela,
My wife, Bev, and I, Bob, are going to attend your SD Rally. Bev needs to be sort of close to the restroom so we have reserved a site, #317) that is not in your block on our own. We are not a member of Hart Ranch but they are taking care of us.
We live in Susanville, CA which is 8 miles north of Reno, NV. We travel with two dogs, a Shi Tzu (Molly) and a Yorky (Sissy). We pull our "Lil Critter", a 2006 13' Scamp.
Looking foreward to meeting you all.
Bob Deaton
deaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #67

Quote:
Pamela,
My wife, Bev, and I, Bob, are going to attend your SD Rally. Bev needs to be sort of close to the restroom so we have reserved a site, #317) that is not in your block on our own. We are not a member of Hart Ranch but they are taking care of us.
We live in Susanville, CA which is 8 miles north of Reno, NV. We travel with two dogs, a Shi Tzu (Molly) and a Yorky (Sissy). We pull our "Lil Critter", a 2006 13' Scamp.
Looking foreward to meeting you all.
Bob Deaton
Awesome! Glad to have you!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:55 AM   #68

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp (our 'Lil Critter')
Hi again,

Thanks for the welcome.

I need to correct my information on where Susanville, CA is located...we are 85 miles North of Reno, NV. Sorry...my fingers do not seem to always say the correct thing on this or any keyboard...
Bob D.

Quote:
Awesome! Glad to have you!
deaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #69

New site list:

Pam and Dave Hobden site 350
Thom Rowland site 304
Robin and Rod site 305
Jim and Connie site 333
Bev and Bob Deaton Site 317

All, I need your last names so that I can submit this to Hart ranch. Has anyone spoke to Daynette yet?

Hard to believe that this is less than 2 months away. Robin- Any luck with prizes for our scavenger hunt?

Pam
Old 07-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #70

I called, and well you know that. Have you heard anything yet?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #71

Quote:
I called, and well you know that. Have you heard anything yet?

I talked to Daynette, and they have member mentality-they either charge me, and I can pay for the whole kit and caboodle if no one shows up-which I don't like, or you can pay "the wagonmaster" i.e. me early and I pay them. This gives me the ability to cancel reservations early on- They are looking at other options. You remind me that I should call them. Everyone-I need first and last names and email addresses please!! (a phone number would be helpful too...)

Thanks!
Pam
Old 07-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #72

Thanks Pam, cause I was thinking these crazy people don't want my money? I did give her my last name. Which is Gochenour but I will pm you my phone number and then pm me back with your address and the amount I will send you some money.................. Or a check or what ever. Robin
Old 07-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #73

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
OK, it looks like we are definitely in for this one. We will be staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Can't stay much longer since we are pulling the kids out of school already. Site 331 would be awesome. We will have two kids with us, Luke (6) and Eli, who will turn 5 on the 26th while we are there. So, now I'm confused. Do I need to call anyone? Who do I pay? I'm fine doing whatever.

1991 Scamp 16'
Bryan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #74

Bryan, Pam will handle the money thing, as far as reservation you have to ask Pam cause I think somethings are changed. You can Pm her with the info.

Wonderful to have more fiberglass join the rally. I am sure Pam's kids will love having the company. Sorry to hear your kids will have to miss school, but what a wonderful education they will get from seeing SD. You have to do Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse while your there cause it really is an awe inspiring place.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #75

Quote:
OK, it looks like we are definitely in for this one. We will be staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Can't stay much longer since we are pulling the kids out of school already. Site 331 would be awesome. We will have two kids with us, Luke (6) and Eli, who will turn 5 on the 26th while we are there. So, now I'm confused. Do I need to call anyone? Who do I pay? I'm fine doing whatever.
Bryan,

I PM'ed you...let me know if you didn't get it...

Pam
Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #76

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
This will be our first "rally." I always made fun of my mom and dad for going to their Roadtrek rallies and now here I am doing the same thing! This works out very well because my four year old has been wanting to go see Mt. Rushmore ever since they were in one of our Curious George books. (Someone gets rescued off one of the noses) I am not sure how much time we will spend just hanging out at the campground but we'll squeeze in what we can.

Pam, how old are your kids? Anyone else with young'uns coming?

Quote:
Bryan, Pam will handle the money thing, as far as reservation you have to ask Pam cause I think somethings are changed. You can Pm her with the info.

Wonderful to have more fiberglass join the rally. I am sure Pam's kids will love having the company. Sorry to hear your kids will have to miss school, but what a wonderful education they will get from seeing SD. You have to do Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse while your there cause it really is an awe inspiring place.

1991 Scamp 16'
Bryan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:27 AM   #77

Quote:
This will be our first "rally." I always made fun of my mom and dad for going to their Roadtrek rallies and now here I am doing the same thing! This works out very well because my four year old has been wanting to go see Mt. Rushmore ever since they were in one of our Curious George books. (Someone gets rescued off one of the noses) I am not sure how much time we will spend just hanging out at the campground but we'll squeeze in what we can.

Pam, how old are your kids? Anyone else with young'uns coming?
My kids are 12 and 13, but my 12 year old is very young for his age. Our daughter is autistic...loves younger kids-they are more fun then her peer group! It is our first rally also. There is so much to do in Rapid and Custer...you will enjoy it I think.

Pam
Old 07-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #78

Trailer: Scamp
I am having a problem replying to your post. I would like to attend. Please reserve me space 307 ist choice, 306 second, 305, then 304 Please let me know if you receive this Ed Smith
edsmith404[at]juno.com
Ed Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #79

Ed, I sent Pam a Pm to give her a heads up on your post. She may be camping this weekend so I am sure she will help you out soon. Glad to have you join us! Robin
Old 07-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #80

Quote:
I am having a problem replying to your post. I would like to attend. Please reserve me space 307 ist choice, 306 second, 305, then 304 Please let me know if you receive this Ed Smith
edsmith404[at]juno.com

Ed,

Camping...Yup...I was testing out my Burro-decided my A/C was a bust...more on that in another post. I think 307 should work- can you pm me? Let me know how many days you want to come for-Hart ranch allows 2 days before and up to 2 days after the rally as well.

Pam

Tags
eggcamper