MN June 8-12, 2011: Scamp/fiberglass gathering, Duluth. MN - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #41

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
Well, I finally got in there. For you having trouble try going on Google, and then to the fiberglass RV forum and then click on the link given above.
I have AOL and had to go out of that and on to Firefox, then sign in to Google to get into the site.
I got there though. :-)
Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #42

Trailer: 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette
We hope to make this Scamp Camp! Might get another Scamp couple or two to join us as well. Not sure we can do the hike (have a small child), however we'll be bringing our bikes and maybe our fishing poles.
Darnelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #43

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Loren & Elaine Hedin
2005 Casita Liberty Deluxe
We plan on coming to the Duluth camp
Loren Hedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #44

Name: Julie & Terry
Trailer: 2019 GoBE; Former Scamp owner; 2005 & 2014 Jeeps
Minnesota
Terry and I are going to plan on coming to the Duluth camp on Friday June 10-June 12. Looking forward to warmer weather! - Julie
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #45

Trailer: 1992 13 ft Scamp
Eggfest Duluth

Greetings Julie And Terry. Glad you will be able to join us. Registration starts this Friday. Please send me an email address after you have registered, and check out this site for information.
Egg Fest Duluth

Have a cheery Spring,
Diane & Dave
DianeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #46

Time to Register for Eggfest Duluth April 1st.
June 8th - 12th ( Wed –Sun)
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER FOR REGISTRATION: 218-590-8774 ask for Darrell.
We can begin to register by phone with the Buffalo Valley Camp Ground for the Duluth Eggfest June 8th through the 12th. The registration is by phone only at 218-590-8774. Campground reservations for these dates are open only to those connected to our group so identify yourselves as associated with the scamp, fiberglass trailer, or Eggfest event.

Once you have registered, please add your name to the attendees list on the Eggfest Duluth web site, Egg Fest Duluth and check back on the updates page now and again.
We hope to see you in June.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #47

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 13 ft and 2003 Bigfoot 17 ft (15B17CB)
Cheapskate tip

We got public radio membership card from the Wisconsin public radio state system and they allow you to get other cards nationwide for a nominal amount ($6.25 for three). We're going to DC on Saturday so got the Maryland/DC, Minnesota and Chicago cards. Gives two for one or discounts on eats, attractions, etc.
The Entertainment book is now available at half price with free shipping. They are available for sites all over the country with variable benefits. Cost is $17.50.
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #48

Trailer: Compact ll
Registry
Wade and Paula Nelson, Thompson Falls, Montana are ready and registered, will arrive pm June 8th, depart June 11 am, looking for warm weather!
R. Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #49

Trailer: 1986 U-Haul CT13 ft
Thinking of coming with our UHaul CT13 (music session main atraction - I play English concertina). Any rules on dogs at the campground?
jack maloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #50

Greetings Jack, The dogs need to be on leashes in the campground. The folks at the Buffalo House have been great to work with.
The instrument will go well with the others for the Jam sessions.
Let me know when you decide via email and I will also forward your musical interests.
What breed of dog do you have?
Diane
Old 04-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #51

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
We will be there. Leaving from Madison, WI on the 7th, so we should be there that evening.
J&T Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #52

Great! Enjoy the drive.
Please check out the web page for updates as the time gets closer. Egg Fest Duluth

Diane
Old 04-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #53

Our dog is an English Sprinkler spaniel. <_< For music, I can mangle just about anything with my concertina.

We could only come up on Friday morning and have to leave on Sunday morning - are there any scheduled activities on those days?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #54

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack maloney View Post
Our dog is an English Sprinkler spaniel. <_< For music, I can mangle just about anything with my concertina.

We could only come up on Friday morning and have to leave on Sunday morning - are there any scheduled activities on those days?

Jack, there are several rigs coming in on Friday and leaving Sunday as you would. Friday night is the "Pot Luck", and there is a web site with information at the site I have linked below. Just let me know who will be coming and a direct email address where I may contact you.

Egg Fest Duluth

See you in June.
Diane
Old 04-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #55

Barb and I are booked for Friday and Saturday - looking forward to it!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Craig View Post
Pete and I are planning to host a different style of the traditional evening music...
Which is what? Just asking...
Old 04-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #57

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
I am going and hoping to bring a guest :-)
Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #58

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Jack,

Did anyone send you a private message regarding the music question?

You will arrive after our group hike. If you guys are hikers let us know as we can drop your car at the end of the hike and take you to the trail head at your convenience. (The benefit of a group hike without the group.) Or, if we aren't too worn out we can do a different section another day. I'm a little concerned our 9:00 start will be foggy, and who wants scenic overviews with fog?

Nancy
Nancy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #59

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
Jack,

Did anyone send you a private message regarding the music question?

You will arrive after our group hike. If you guys are hikers let us know as we can drop your car at the end of the hike and take you to the trail head at your convenience. (The benefit of a group hike without the group.) Or, if we aren't too worn out we can do a different section another day. I'm a little concerned our 9:00 start will be foggy, and who wants scenic overviews with fog?

Nancy
Hi Nancy and Jack. Sorry I missed your question on April 8th, Jack.

Traditionally, we have played music in a more performance style with the musicians and campers facing each other. We know that as campers our number one objective is social; to visit with each other and maybe sing along when the spirit moves us. Our aim is to facilitate that, while at the same time making it easier for other musicians and styles of music to join in without feeling the pressure to perform. One way is to have musicians sit in the round, playing to each other with campers able to hang out, enjoy the music and join in when they want to.

Again, this is an effort to expand the variety of music played and to encourage other musicians at all levels, no matter how shy or polished we are. It's a bit of an experiment I guess, but works well in my experience where people gather around an open music jam.

Please bring your instruments and come for fun.
David Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #60

Trailer: Compact Jr
Wow, 30. per night. I live about 2 hrs from Duluth. What does the schedule look like? I have an old Boler and a Compact Jr., would bring the Boler as CJ has a leak around the roof vent. I couldn't pull up the web site posted for event. Thanks for any info. Tami
Tami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp