Lake Casitas - 6th Annual Lake Casitas Rally - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 09-07-2007, 02:36 PM   #61

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
Hi Lisa

Boys will be boys.... At sixteen, they usually do find something better to do than to be with parents. I removed him, but if things change, let me know .. a tap on my keyboard and he will be back in.

You definitely are not removed. See you soon.
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #62

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
When do you plan to leave, Lisa? We might caravan down there if you can leave early enough.

Bobbie
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #63

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Bobbie, I'm almost thinking of booking a necessary doctor app't early that AM so I can take a sick day and leave by late morning. Or not, who knows. What are your plans?

Quote:
When do you plan to leave, Lisa? We might caravan down there if you can leave early enough.

Bobbie
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #64

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
I'll probably leave Friday morning, fairly early. I might have an appointment 8:30-9:30, though.

Bobbie
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:56 PM   #65

Here is the latest count.

As of today, September 11 .... 32 Trailers (30 in BASS and 2 in EGRET)

1 John and Karen
2 Bridget and Gerald
3 Eileen
4 Lisa
5 Brad and Janice
12 DeMil and Diana
13 Fred and Robert (and Friends Bob and Roger)
16 Don and Judi
20 John, Cathy and Girls
25 John and Nancy
30 Anita and John
37 Don and ?
38 Bobbie
40 Bill and Gisela
41 Jeanne and Paul
42 Ray and Francine
44 Maggi and Wes
45 Bonnie and Tao
46 Dave and Elizabeth
47 Lou and Lora
48 Mike and Lori
49 Chuck
50 Jim and Carol
51 Bob
52 Joy
54 Ted and Priscilla
55 Gary and Diane
56 Philip and Helen
57 Jim and Carolyn
58 Chris and Clete

AND

in EGRET Campground Space 4 Jim H.
in EGRET Campground Space 11 Elisabeth and John

A Great Group....
Old 09-11-2007, 05:04 PM   #66

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Send a message via AIM to Ken&Chris
Chris and I won't be able to make the rally. We have 4 nights,Oct 25,26,27 and 28th in B51 which is just across from the bathrooms. Before I cancel does anyone just want to buy these from me($127.50). Please email me at Cardsmith@aol.com if you are interested. Sorry we can't attend but just got a great deal on a 16 day East coast "fall colors" cruise from Quebec to Florida and we can't pass it up.

Thanks Ken,1979 Fiber Stream
Ken&Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #67

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Quote:
Chris and I won't be able to make the rally. We have 4 nights,Oct 25,26,27 and 28th in B51 which is just across from the bathrooms. Before I cancel does anyone just want to buy these from me($127.50). Please email me at Cardsmith@aol.com if you are interested. Sorry we can't attend but just got a great deal on a 16 day East coast "fall colors" cruise from Quebec to Florida and we can't pass it up.

We’ll miss you, but I know you’ll have a great time. I sure hope to see y’all soon.

Mike
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #68

Quote:

Ho Chris and Ken

We will miss you at this years rally but we know you'll have a great time on the cruise.

As for your reservation, please do not cancel it yet. I have two trailers that are in EGRET campground and they want to move into BASS. One is Jim H. I will send you an email.

Thanks for not cancelling yet.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:21 PM   #69

Quote:
Ho Chris and Ken
We will miss you at this years rally but we know you'll have a great time on the cruise.
As for your reservation, please do not cancel it yet. I have two trailers that are in EGRET campground and they want to move into BASS. One is Jim H. I will send you an email.
Thanks for not cancelling yet.
Hi All, Ken again,

How do you want me to do this? Should I sent my reservation conformation paperwork to the person that wants it and they will just enter the spot with my paperwork or should I cancel at a certain time and the person who wants it try to time it so they get the spot. I will do it any way that is best for you just let me know. Ken
Old 09-11-2007, 10:14 PM   #70

Hi Carol, I called the # in the email and was told Jim H. was out of town for several weeks? I explained the reason I called but didn't get any help as to getting in contact with him. Bob emailed me he would like it. Advise please, Ken
Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 PM   #71

Please let Bob have the space. Jim H. will understand that we tried to get ahold of him. We sure don't want to lose the space. Who ever gets your space will be our neighbor... Jim and I are in 50... this space that you have is 51.

Thanks for working with me on this.

Carol
Old 09-12-2007, 07:20 PM   #72

Quote:
Please let Bob have the space. Jim H. will understand that we tried to get ahold of him. We sure don't want to lose the space. Who ever gets your space will be our neighbor... Jim and I are in 50... this space that you have is 51.
Thanks for working with me on this.
Carol
It is a done deal, see you all on the flip flop, Ken
Old 09-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #73

Trailer: 17 ft Oliver Legacy Elite
Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck-H
Any one need a hood/with vent for Casita? Or cushions, foam or covers for Liberty or Spirit...how about Casitawood parts, lenses?
If you need, let me know and i will bring to Lake Casitas. Let me know what you need, i may have it!!! chuck
Chuck-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 03:08 PM   #74

Name: Marian
Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
California
Hi y'all.

Steve and I won't be able to make the rally--he "has to" go to Italy for work, and I'm tagging along. Unfortunately we couldn't choose the time, so of course the rally falls right when we're over there.

I've contacted Carol about our reservations, so Jim might be in Bass after all (#19, lake view out the back window). (Jim--contact Carol or me!)

This means that the owl prowl and birdwalk will not happen (or not be led by us). And that, of course, means that you will have REALLY COOL birds at the Lake (and I'll feel even worse for not going). But I can't pass up the opportunity.

I hope you all have a great rally and I hope the fishing is better for you than the last time we were at the lake. (That time the only one who caught anything was the Osprey, and he flew around showing it off and vocalizing so all the fishermen could see. Very unsporting of him.)

Marian and Steve
MarianA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #75

Quote:
Who else is coming? I’ll update the map.
Well, I am new to all this. I am curious about trailers and want to meet with and talk with folks with some experience. I have reserved site B 37 for Friday and Sat. - no trailer, yet. Two of us.

Don Jarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #76

Hi Don

Welcome to the Lake Casitas Rally.

You will find all the information you want by talking to this group of friendly fiberglass trailer owners.

Be sure to check in with us ... we will be in space 50 ..

I have also sent you an email...
Carol and Jim
Old 09-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #77

Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
California
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
I am curious about trailers and want to meet with and talk with folks with some experience.
Be careful what you wish for...
Let me know if I talk too much.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #78

WOW.... We have 35 trailers signed up for Lake Casitas.

That's at least 70 very knowledgeable trailer people...

There should be a lot of talking going on...
Old 09-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #79

PLEASE NOTE:

Lake Casitas closes and locks the main gate (and its the only gate) at 9:00 PM....

If you arrive after 9:00 PM you probably won't be able to get in. I'm not sure if you can just sleep in your trailer outside the gate until morning.

If anyone knows what you do, if the gate is locked, please post here.

Thanks,
Old 10-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #80

Name: Liz
Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler, 1987 & 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
California
Registry
Our schedule cleared for that weekend and I called this morning. There are at this point no sites available in the park except in "E" campground. So I didn't make reservations. Maybe we will just come up for the day.

I was so hoping there would still be something close available.