Lake San Antonio Spring Rally - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #41

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I'm not going , but I'd sure be interested in knowing how you get this to project on a screen...
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #42

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
I'm not going , but I'd sure be interested in knowing how you get this to project on a screen...
I have a high powered presentation projector often used for PowerPoint presentations at trade shows. The DVD runs through the Notebook. Gina is bringing the Speaker system. Lori has access to a commercial popcorn maker. We are going to spread a bed sheet for a screen. You have to bring your own Black Crows, remember those?
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #43

I think Lori has the DVD, but we can work that out. And yes, we could have a Double feature or Friday & Saturday night. Anyone have cartoons, I love Road Runner or Wiley Coyote.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #44

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Mike, I think I can supply a real screen. The bed sheet sounds kinda fun tho!
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #45

Quote:
PM me and let me know what you can get.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #46

Trailer: 17 ft Oliver Legacy Elite
Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck-H
Talking

Quote:
Gina! ! ! This is a "G" RATED forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck
Chuck-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #47

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
Anyone have [b]cartoons, I love Road Runner or Wiley Coyote.
I have a limited DVD library. In cartoon I have:
  1. Woody Woodpecker
  2. Gumby and Pokey
  3. Casper the Friendly Ghost
  4. Mighty Mouse

I also have:
  1. George Burnes and Gracie Allen
  2. The Red Skelton Show
  3. Jack Benny

I also have
Cats & Dogs, the movie.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #48

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I think you should watch Robin Williams "RV." You'll think twice about dumping the black water tank
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:06 PM   #49

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Quote:
I think you should watch Robin Williams "RV." You'll think twice about dumping the black water tank
I think that's a great idea!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:52 PM   #50

We are getting so many good suggestions we will have Movies Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights.

Keep the ideas coming.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #51

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Almost sounds like a theme based movie list for one night if we go with the long long trailer and RV.

I have all three Indaina Jones dvd's for an adventure based night if any one is interested.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #52

So maybe I missed it and my age is showing but since we aren't having the BBQ have you told us where and when to send payment for our stay?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #53

Thnaks for asking. We are going to ask for payment this month. I’ll post the total amount and Lori will email everyone.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #54

We just bought another dutch oven from Chuck Waford this weekend. He says it was used by boy scouts in the 40's and then packed away. We can't wait to break it back into cooking great foods.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:35 AM   #55

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Quote:
We just bought another dutch oven from Chuck Waford this weekend. He says it was used by boy scouts in the 40's and then packed away. We can't wait to break it back into cooking great foods.
That's the beauty of cooking in those old, well seasoned Dutch Ovens, they just keep getting better.
Lori Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #56

It looks like we are just about full now. I will review the whole list tomorrow and post some revisions. We probably have only 1 site left, unless someone has to cancel.

We're going to be a diverse camp, with 9-10 rigs that are new to the group, and a large number of different brands represented. It is going to be a fun weekend.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:33 PM   #57

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hi Lori & Michael - We have finally figured out what's happening in May for us, and we CAN attend the rally if there is still space available ... maybe we can nab that one remaining site, if it exists?

Question - do we have to make our own reservation with the park/campground or are the sites reserved as a group camp? Just let us know what we have to do, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for an open site or a cancellation.

Thank you in advance for all your efforts in setting up this fun weekend. Regards, L 'n D

Note on edit: Hmm, just checked out the first page re: reservations - if there is still space for us, we will send off a check immediately. OH YEAH, BETTER ADD THE DATES! WE'D LIKE TO BE THERE 3 NIGHTS - F/S/S. Thanx again!
Old 03-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #58

Quote:
Hi Lori & Michael - We have finally figured out what's happening in May for us, and we CAN attend the rally if there is still space available ... maybe we can nab that one remaining site, if it exists?

Question - do we have to make our own reservation with the park/campground or are the sites reserved as a group camp? Just let us know what we have to do, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for an open site or a cancellation.

Thank you in advance for all your efforts in setting up this fun weekend. Regards, L 'n D

Note on edit: Hmm, just checked out the first page re: reservations - if there is still space for us, we will send off a check immediately. OH YEAH, BETTER ADD THE DATES! WE'D LIKE TO BE THERE 3 NIGHTS - F/S/S. Thanx again!
We will make room for you guys.

We have made arrangements to rent/reserve the whole Harris Creek campground and so we will be collecting and paying the park. Because we have a house boat there we have a closer relationship with the park and they have made SPECIAL considerations for US. Thus we are able to put so many trailers in that camp.

Later this month we will be sending out an email for the request for payment. We wanted to wait until we had EVERYTHING nailed down (Bar-B-Que or not, and so on, and any other costs that may have come up).

GREAT! Dave and Leslie, glad you are able to make it.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #59

Dave & Leslie,

We're so glad you're going to come to the Rally. I put you down in a big site you'll share with Ken and Chris Hildner.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #60

Check back to the FIRST POST for this Rally. I've refined the list of campers and put them in site order. We may need to make some minor adjustments as we get closer to the camp date, but this is looking really good. We have 30 trailers signed up, and have room for 1 more. Awesome!!

Please review and let me know if I have your info correct. I'll be sending emails out this week.

Even though we were not able to get the BBQ, we plan on a Dutch Oven workshop, a Saturday night Pot Luck, a couple of Movie Nights (with popcorn, candy, etc), and all the other things you can do at the Lake.

Several of you have asked if you should send your payment. Yes, you can send payment to FiberglassRV, PO Box 844, Atascadero, CA 93423 or click the Forum Donation button to use Credit Card or PayPal. Camping is $27 per night, per trailer, plus a $2 registration fee.

SAMPLE:
<blockquote>2 nights @ $27/night plus $2/trailer = $56.00
3 nights @ $27/night plus $2/trailer = $83.00
4 nights @ $27/night plus $2/trailer = $110.00
</blockquote>