Letchworth (NY) State Park II Fiberglass Rally - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-06-2006, 08:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Announcing the Second Letchworth Fiberglass Rally taking place Sept 26-29 (four nights Tuesday through Friday, departure Saturday). This outing is scheduled two weeks later than last year so as to better take advantage of the changing leaf colors in this beautiful upstate NY State Park. Letchworth Park is located about 60 miles east of Buffalo and 40 miles south of Rochester, near the town of Geneseo NY.

Wagonmaster Ray Johnson is again heading up the event.

There are 8 camping loops in the campgrounds. We will be gathering in the "200" loop, which is one of the two loops that are "pet-friendly".

An agenda will be sent to everyone that has email. If you are planning to attend, reservations should be made as soon as possible. To place a reservation, have your credit card ready and call 800-326-3521 or log onto www.reserveamerica.com

Request a campsite number in the 200's. Once you have a reservation, please contact Dick Freed at richfreed@aol.com, or phone 814-725-4173.

We will need the following information: 1) Names of all attending; 2) City & state; 3) Site number; 4) Dates attending; 5) SOI number; 6) size and year of (Scamp or other fiberglass) trailer. (All this information is used only for making name tags for the event.)

Owners of Scamp, Casita or other fiberglass trailers are encouraged to attend. Space is limited, so be sure to make your reservations as soon as possible.

Dick Freed
Dick Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
I might , but then I might not. It does sound interesting. There are other factors involved so i will not be able to commit till later this summer, If i get the way into my woodlot graded to the point i can get The casita into the lot i will more then likely stop over on my way to Moose River Rec Area. The one place that was going to grade the way went out of business.
so till later this summer
Al V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:36 AM   #3

Trailer: 2003 Casita Spirit Deluxe 16 ft (Eggs-Car-Go with ivy the tug)
Hi Dick, sounds like a good idea and the site is a good choice, and we would be there ,BUT, our #1 daughter is getting married here on the farm on the 23. I will still be paying bills and sobering up . Maybe next year ,keep us in mind.
Ed
Edward Shook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:59 AM   #4

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette

Progress report:

At this still early stage we have 8 units signed up -- (mostly Scamps) --
3 19' 5th wheelers
2 16' Scamps
2 13' Scamps
1 17' Casita

How about some of you Boler owners or Compact owners or Uhaul owners? Lets make this a true fiberglass gathering.

Additional carrot to dangle... At Letchworth, we are an easy day trip to Niagara Falls. If you haven't seen this natural wonder, we could include this in our schedule.

If you have any questions or suggestions, email me at richfreed@aol.com

Hope to see you at Letchworth.

Dick Freed
Dick Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM   #5

Trailer: 1980 Boler 17 ft
Quote:
Announcing the Second Letchworth Fiberglass Rally taking place Sept 26-29 (four nights Tuesday through Friday, departure Saturday). This outing is scheduled two weeks later than last year so as to better take advantage of the changing leaf colors in this beautiful upstate NY State Park. Letchworth Park is located about 60 miles east of Buffalo and 40 miles south of Rochester, near the town of Geneseo NY.

Wagonmaster Ray Johnson is again heading up the event.

There are 8 camping loops in the campgrounds. We will be gathering in the "200" loop, which is one of the two loops that are "pet-friendly".

An agenda will be sent to everyone that has email. If you are planning to attend, reservations should be made as soon as possible. To place a reservation, have your credit card ready and call 800-326-3521 or log onto www.reserveamerica.com

Request a campsite number in the 200's. Once you have a reservation, please contact Dick Freed at richfreed@aol.com, or phone 814-725-4173.

We will need the following information: 1) Names of all attending; 2) City & state; 3) Site number; 4) Dates attending; 5) SOI number; 6) size and year of (Scamp or other fiberglass) trailer. (All this information is used only for making name tags for the event.)

Owners of Scamp, Casita or other fiberglass trailers are encouraged to attend. Space is limited, so be sure to make your reservations as soon as possible.

Dick Freed
Hi Dick

We have just made our reservations for the Rally - Sept 26th thru to 30th. Have not been before (to this particular rally) but, of course, have been to Boleramas as that is our trailer a 17' Boler 1980. Are there other Bolers attending? We hope so. Dick, please see our separate email for the info you requested.

Pat and Lloyd Boler 17'
Lloyd Drinkwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #6

Trailer: 1977 Boler
Sorry we can't make Letchworth. Off to Cherry Valley NY for a Kite festival that weekend. Going to camp at Glimmerglass SP with our Boler. Sorry we're going to miss Loyd and Pat from Montreal. Have a great meet, eh!
Fred T.
Fred Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:33 AM   #7

Trailer: 17 ft Casita
[size=1]
Quote:
Sorry we can't make Letchworth. Off to Cherry Valley NY for a Kite festival that weekend. Going to camp at Glimmerglass SP with our Boler. Sorry we're going to miss Loyd and Pat from Montreal. Have a great meet, eh!
Fred T.
Reservations have been made, looking forward tp making new friends and seeing old ones.

Roy & Donna Bell
Roy & Donna Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:45 PM   #8

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
Hi Made it out of my brother lol
Letchworth is a nice park from what i see.
today was a very windy day so iam a little fazzled fom the drive .
Al V is offline   Reply With Quote